What's new

India’s water terrorism exposed

To all pakistanis for the last time, your own country and a host of intl bodies have accepted india until now has not violated iwt . Tum log kamokha apni BP mat badhao.
What will happen in future I don't know but so far we haven't broken iwt in spite of 65, 71, 99, 08 and a bunch of other dates.
You shoul be thankful to us instead of showing Arab like attitude
File:Indus river.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I normally don’t use wiki but this is a better picture.

4 of our rivers , Indus, Ravi, Chinab, Jelhum directly come from Kashmir through India.

I think that says it all!!!

Sutlej is further down the line and thus goes right through Indian Punjab

I have experienced both jelhum and Indus at 1st hand 20, 30 years down the line I would not be Surprised if they go down the line and become Dry if things continue like this.

China never Interferes in paks share of water, only when the water passes through Indian dams does it become worthless for Pakistan as there is nothing left to drink because you use it constantly!

I just hope that there is a new treaty that sorts out these problems peacefully.

The revisionist approach I was referring to Pakistani leaders

Too often Pakistanis at home or abroad worship leaders without ever questioning them
e.g. Imran khan, Benazir Bhutto , Pervez musharraf and even Jinnah.

Peace

Before abuse give valid reason. You are the one who first said about Pakistan going down and will take India. Well you can't . Ok u tell bow much percentage of india will go with you.
Singapore has a great system of attracting and retain ing bright talent. 8% of sgp is Indian and I am one of them. They also have a great system of keeping out terrorists.
Also I do care for Indian lives bt since you threatened to kill India I wanted to tell you all of you cannot kill all of us bt some of us can kill all of you . But we won't

10% LOL . dumbest statistic ever quoted by an indian. with a brain like that it's surprising Singapore let you in their country.

obviously indians like you, sitting in Singapore don't care about the lives of billion of indians living in India. if it was your life on the line, you wud behave differently.

Before abuse give valid reason. You are the one who first said about Pakistan going down and will take India. Well you can't . Ok u tell bow much percentage of india will go with you.
Singapore has a great system of attracting and retain ing bright talent. 8% of sgp is Indian and I am one of them. They also have a great system of keeping out terrorists.
Also I do care for Indian lives bt since you threatened to kill India I wanted to tell you all of you cannot kill all of us bt some of us can kill all of you . But we won't
leave him alone, or else he will bite you, and you may get rabies. he is here just to provoke users (Indian) and making them give heated replies to other sane pakistani users. use ignore button.

Can you please take your words back immediately? Please do not compare the strength of the people. Do you not know that 1 pakistani warrior = 100 indian baniyas? That will mean that even the all of 180 million pakistani warriors will not be required to obliterate us brahmin, baniya, dalit, shurdra & dasyu dark skins.

Please apologise to him immediately. Sometimes their gussa also travels thru internet and then becomes bumb!

what if i piss on your state and inform you india is not in the list of world top 20 dams on earth and pakistan is in top 10 largest dams on earth ?you guys eat daal kuri with white rice and have no brain inside heads simply
now go **** your stete bastard
List of largest dams in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ur in real life imran khan, cause he speaks bullshit like this all the time..and one more thing, having 2 largest dams in some corner doesnot help, they need to be where floods occur, dams are not only meant for punjabi paks ..
Ok so to improve brains u eat cow brain??so an average pakistani has less IQ than an old lifeless cow,hen,goat,camel hence u guys need to eat some bheza fries to improve ur brains..gr8 nxt tym try a p!g brain heard they r pretty intelligent..
And if so u beleive that u guys have lot more dams than india then where does the question of water terrorism arise???why do u guys whine on our dam constructions??
And regarding the bas@@@@ comment I heard that imran has a hobby of producing bastards??

Well Diplomatic language is very complex as you know…. Different countries may interpret it in different ways

They basically saying that India can’t build permanent dams, barriers along Pakistani rivers.

you already built dams on the rivers you control and now trying to build ones that we legally are allowed to control by indus treaty 1960.

Pakistan was given control of 3 rivers and India got the rest. The guarantee was that India would not block Pakistan’s water by having dams built on our rivers, canals etc.

But then India began building several small dams i.e. 3-4 dams = 1 large dam to control the supply of water to Pakistan.

Not stopping at that India also began to build larger dams such as the kishan ganga hydro project which is a direct violation of the Indus water treaty signed by the 2 countries as Pakistan has maintained that India is diverting the flow of the river Neelam and thereby violating Indus Water Treaty

India can argue that since no dams are being built on the Pakistan side, they need those dams for energy , extra water etc. However since the ICA injunction work has been stopped on the kishan ganga dam meaning pak can freely complete its own Neelam Jehlum hydro dam on the Neelam river.

So put it in simple way, India is interfering with our water such as building on the kishan ganga dam which can lead to 15% loss of paks share of the water.

Since both countries signed the Indus water treaty 1960 they are obliged to follow the treaty as it is binding. Thus the ICA gave an injunction order so that India should stop building so it that can’t divert the water away from Pakistan in to other Indian states.

Peace
Oh common man why do u guys take IWT so seriously??its just a bloody treaty that too signed 50 years back now it doesnot suit us even israel and egypt has several treaties so why does the hardline muslim world including pakistan advocates to scrap them y treaties should always benefit the muslims?? after all the water originates from our country such our vast lands are covered by the rivers and we will not take benefit of them for ur country?? For what??what does pakistan pay in return..the treaty should be revised and pakistan should pay 10 times more than what it is doing now or else IWT should be scrapped..

look at all these indian responses. one thing is clear indians don't understand the language of love and peace. only way to teach a monkey is thru pain n punishment.

look at all these indian responses. one thing is clear indians don't understand the language of love and peace. only way to teach a monkey is thru pain n punishment.

Indians are evil and mean. Of course they don't understand the "language of love and peace".

...Goddamned bhartis... :angry:

Then what are you suggesting mister Bankai?

Instead of rambling on and on, do you care to join jihad??

Come to my house and we will sort out the application for you to go to India!

I’m sure the Indians would be delighted to welcome you with open arms :sick:

Peace

pakistans water problem is because of uncheked & indiscriminate deforestation & globap warming and above al lack of a clear water managment policy not because of a hindu - banya conspirancy !

Construct dams on your side and don't make false allegation on other just cause of your incompetency.

That could have been a few years back when we had a muslim President.. Remember to petition the Indian Prez or PM when we next have a muslim in that position

I think Mr.Kalam would have preferred to punish the Pakistanis. Lol. :D

Yes we have water terrorists groups like..
1.water-e-mohammad
2.water-e-toiba
3. something-e-somethin
4.Vishwa Water Prishad
5. Water Sena
6.Water Sangh

and so on... we also have training camps of these groups and provide them safe hevens. But since its harming the mighty regional power then i guess we'll have to ban them all..

Back
Top Bottom