What's new

India’s trade with China falls 12 %

Total BS.

We have opened our IT and pharma sectors. Foreign companies are doing business in those sectors. Your companies are losing out to western and other asian multinationals.

Typical indian lies.

if u wanna live in lala land then go ahead whose stopping u, i have given enough proof on my behalf on that matter n i don't need a certificate from people like u...:hitwall:

Well, you thanked the post at the top of this page about Chinese people and dogs, so I guess you know the answer? :P

Well that post on the top of the page doesn't says chinese people r dog but i guess ur a Chinese so u know it better...:lol:

Where did i called Lenevo or any other Chinese product ''Cheap''????:what:

When i said China, i mean CCP not the Chinese people or Companies...:)

All i m saying is that the trade fall bcoz of 2 reasons -

1. India has put restictions on the limit of mineral ore to be exported(which is a good decision in my opinion)

2. China isn't ready to open its Pharma n IT sector for Indian companies even though we have already allowed Chinese Companies to enter in their strongth areas like electronics n Equipments n what not..:agree:
1.Iron ore prices about 100$/ton, in 2009 India exported 107million tons to China, 10.7billion $
but in 2012, India only exported 32million tons to China, only 3.2 billion$, decreased 7.5 billion$
2. Pharma and IT, only an excuse, India is at the same position as other countries of the world in China market, China never take measures specifically for India, such as stupid excuse "safety, Political factors". China market is full of US,EU,Japan,Korea coms, but I nerely never see Indian coms sell or advertising, even my friends want to tour India, but can't find an India travel agency.

1.Iron ore prices about 100$/ton, in 2009 India exported 107million tons to China, 10.7billion $
but in 2012, India only exported 32million tons to China, only 3.2 billion$, decreased 7.5 billion$
2. Pharma and IT, only an excuse, India is at the same position as other countries of the world in China market, China never take measures specifically for India, such as stupid excuse "safety, Political factors". China market is full of US,EU,Japan,Korea coms, but I nerely never see Indian coms sell or advertising, even my friends want to tour India, but can't find an India travel agency.

1. India put caps on mineral exports bcoz mineral ore is more important for our own domestic companies than Chinese now whats wrong with that its not like we stopped supply ore to Chinese companies its just that we put a cap so that it won't hurt our own companies in future.

2. India wants better excess to Chinese market in the field of Pharma n IT sector balance out the trade deficit but if China wants to protect its industry then i have no issues as India is also doing the same by putting cap on ore exports..;)

but there is nothing wrong in asking for better market access we aren't forcing China in any manner here....:)

3. Brother people from alround the globe come to India even i myself see a do amount of Japanese, Koreans, Americans roaming on streets on daily bases in my city so i don't know why would there be any restriction in Chinese...:what:

However, language may be a issue bcoz we traditionally never recieved much Chinese tourists as against Japanese, German or American but if u know normal workable English there is know issue at all in visiting India...:tup:

You know exactly what it meant and you still thanked it, so let's not pretend to be innocent here. :azn:

Lets assume that i m not very good at reading between the lines n i thanked that post accidently...;)

But still my thank is nothing in comparison to all the rants that i have been facing in this thread...:agree:

Do you understand the difference between "Software export" and "IT outsource work"? They are not the same thing!

I've still yet to see myself a software that is produced solely by India in my country. Maybe, could you help us by listing out a list of the sw that are/were developed and sold by indians to others?

You are right in your assessment that most of our companies are outsourcing and service oriented companies and there are small minority which are product oriented. In highly competitive world of Information Technology, you find your niche and work on your strengths. Our strengths have been 1. vast talent pool 2. English Lang. speakers 3. economical. Other countries including
China and Philippines are major players and are splitting the pie.

Hope you are satisfied with this answer.:smitten:

It is good to see India reduced the RAW material exports to China.

the mineral workers may do not think so ,thousands of them might lose their jobs and would you supply them with food ?

Driven by self consumption, India needs the iron ore for its infrastructures.

Your mind is driven by such hate.
Seek help dude, you desperately need it.

Your mind is driven by such hate.
Seek help dude, you desperately need it.

I am not hating China, I am saying the truth, India needs its own raw materials to aid its growth, it is a positive step forward.

India is taking care of its own economy and nothing wrong in it :enjoy:

It is good to see India reduced the RAW material exports to China.

It is entirely up to the Indians to decide if they want to export their raw materials。

Just don't complain about the ever-widening trade gap between China and India,for the latter has very little else to offer the former apart from the raw materials。

your lousy infrastructure and primitive consumption wont eat up like 10% of your raw materials

We are moving in right direction and are gradually reducing importing the hazardous chinese products.

Our new policy says " if you want to sell in India establish your industry here and employ locals", This manufacturing policy will bear fruits within 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom