What's new

India’s trade with China falls 12 %

guess you are born after 79...you have my sympathies..Mr LOLOL.... :laugh:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ally-changed-psychology-gene.html#post3792366

Thanks for sharing the above article, but isn't it true also for indian familly as well since all single child family faces the same problems also? Or perhaphs, india is so different because of her own enormous poverty level, that's why indians can't afford to pamper(spoil) their child even thought he/she is the only child in the family?

Oh, maybe you are trying to hint to us about your indian shiny examples such as Asaram Bapu, Rajut Gupta, Suresh Kalmadi, Sai Baba or the rapists from india (in my country, we knew already indian man are the most notorous, the most desperate and the most brutal to any women (regardless of races and ages) who have given you indians such prouds.

LOLOL.... LOLOL... LOLOL...

Grow up kiddo....
u guys r hardly able to export just 5% of ur total IT revenue while India companies exports more than twice their domestic sales....:lol:

A Chinese should be the last person on face of the Earth to teach others about innovation....:rofl:

Sorry, if chinese will the last in the rank, then where is indian going to stand on? underneath the "poo hole" of chinese?

BTW, the Global innvoation index put Singapore (76% chinese), Hong Kong and People Republic of China as the 1st, 6th and 22nd position respectively, whereas for your great india, standing in the cesspool level at 44th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Innovation_Index_(Boston_Consulting_Group)

LOLOL...

China must open up its Pharma and IT market to Indian companies to increase the trade and balance the trade deficit....China is a very selfish country which only spoils the economy of trading countries...Better not to do any business with China!

Losers always find excuses to lose and Winners always find excuses to win!

Not a surprise... :argh:

Blame your customers and the market regulator. Emm...Is that a new way to get yourself kicked out off the market? Please try find some better excuses next time.

I find nothing wrong about a tight regulation on new drug registration and trial procedures. It is something that saves lives (or kills lives).

i think u have some serious comprehension issues dear if aren't able to comprehend even basic english or did u even tried to read the article or not...:what:

here is quote fro the same article try to read calmly the story is the other way round, Indian Pharma sector is very much open to the world economy its China who is not ready to face the competition from Indian Pharma -

India-China Bilateral Trade: Adjusting the balance - Express Pharma Online

Blame your customers and the market regulator. Emm...Is that a new way to get yourself kicked out off the market? Please try find some better excuses next time.

I find nothing wrong about a tight regulation on new drug registration and trial procedures. It is something that saves lives (or kills lives).

I m not having any problems with tight regulations, all i m saying is stop crying ''China plays fair game'' when the world knows the reality....:)

I m not having any problems with tight regulations, all i m saying is stop crying ''China plays fair game'' when the world knows the reality....:)

The reality is that if you can make your exports more competitive than others, then no one in the world will turn you down. You think people buy Chinese goods because they are doing us a favour? No, it is because we can give them a better deal.

Anyway, Indian consumers prefer Chinese goods, despite the crying of the Indians on this forum:

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP - Economic Times

For the record, a mid-to-high end Lenovo laptop costs around $1000 so don't give me that "cheap junk" crap you guys love to whine about when the average Indian only makes $1 a day and spends 95% of that on basic necessities.

We all have home game to play. You have yours and we have ours. Deal with it.

The reality is that if you can make your exports more competitive than others, then no one in the world will turn you down. You think people buy Chinese goods because they are doing us a favour? No, it is because we can give them a better deal.

Anyway, Indian consumers prefer Chinese goods, despite the crying of the Indians on this forum:

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP - Econ
omic Times

For the record, a mid-to-high end Lenovo laptop costs around $1000 so don't give me that "cheap junk" crap you guys love to whine about when the average Indian only makes $1 a day and spends 95% of that on basic necessities.

$1 a day?
Dude your being nice. Most of the Indians don't earn anything, their shameful caste system prevents development of their society. The caste system is the worst act of human rights abuse in all of recorded history. It violates around 1 billion Indians for the benefit for a few elites.
That's why as their country has grown, the people are still dirt poor, because all the wealth goes to politicians and nothing is done about the caste system and rampant corruption.

The reality is that if you can make your exports more competitive than others, then no one in the world will turn you down.

But Indian consumers prefer Chinese goods, despite the crying of the Indians on this forum:

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP - Economic Times

Where did i called Lenevo or any other Chinese product ''Cheap''????:what:

When i said China, i mean CCP not the Chinese people or Companies...:)

All i m saying is that the trade fall bcoz of 2 reasons -

1. India has put restictions on the limit of mineral ore to be exported(which is a good decision in my opinion)

2. China isn't ready to open its Pharma n IT sector for Indian companies even though we have already allowed Chinese Companies to enter in their strongth areas like electronics n Equipments n what not..:agree:

Where did i called Lenevo or any other Chinese product ''Cheap''????:what:

When i said China, i mean CCP not the Chinese people or Companies...:)

All i m saying is that the trade fall bcoz of 2 reasons -

1. India has put restictions on the limit of mineral ore to be exported(which is a good decision in my opinion)

2. China isn't ready to open its Pharma n IT sector for Indian companies even though we have already allowed Chinese Companies to enter in their strongth areas like electronics n Equipments n what not..:agree:

Total BS.

We have opened our IT and pharma sectors. Foreign companies are doing business in those sectors. Your companies are losing out to western and other asian multinationals.

Typical indian lies.

$1 a day?
Dude your being nice. Most of the Indians don't earn anything, their shameful caste system prevents development of their society. The caste system is the worst act of human rights abuse in all of recorded history. It violates around 1 billion Indians for the benefit for a few elites.
That's why as their country has grown, the people are still dirt poor, because all the wealth goes to politicians and nothing is done about the caste system and rampant corruption.

Don't get me started about Chinese human rights history n corruption, u guys r in no position to teach others about human right...:angry:

@Chinese Dragon how do u expect Indian to reply to such kind of rants all over PDF...:hitwall:

It would be better if we guys agree to disagree on this matter...:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me started about Chinese human rights history n corruption, u guys r in no position to teach others about human right...:angry:

@Chinese Dragon how do u expect Indian to reply to such kind of rants all over PDF...:hitwall:

It would be better if we guys agree to disagree on this matter...:agree:

Well, you thanked the post at the top of this page about Chinese people and dogs, so I guess you know the answer? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom