What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

Indian presence in Afghan is not to fire missiles or spread democracy. It is to spread goodwill and show them the right way. Afghanis have to decide whats good for them. Dreams of making Afghan same as 1990s, I promise this wont happen anymore. Too many world powers are now creating assets there including Indian 20 billion investment. So dont take anything for granted. Afghan is now becoming an energy hub.

India would not be sending troop or fighter jet that would be foolish. Rather we will build good will in afghan by supporting then financially, militarily or by what ever means except direct military involvement.
As famous retired indian diplomat MK Bhadrakumar consistently says in his articles on af_pak that india can build goodwill in afghanistan by taking pakistan on board otherwise not. unless pakistan wishes to you cant build goodwill in afghanistan.In a sense Pakistan has vetoe in afghanistan with its relations with india.

From my vantage point india has fritter away all its advantages in last decade it had over pakistan by some of its most foolish foreign policy decisions by relying too much on USA to fight indias WOT.India will soon find itself alone again fighting its WOT.

It tried it and was quite successful in pinning down india in kashmir through its irregulars.!990 india had only kashmir problem.Now think about after 2014 india facing 29 kashmirs allover india from north to south and east to west.And all pakistan has to do is to provide moral and diplomatic support to all the freedom fighters fighting all over india in 29 different kashmirs.
yawn, i'm not one to lose sleep over fantasy scenarios. we'll come to it when pakistan can actually pull off any such things.
as things stand now, pakistan has frozen the kashmir issue for a decade. i, for one don't see that as foolish indian foreign policy.

Indian presence in afghanistan is anything but strategic encirclement of pakistan..We have no bases there and not a single soldier stationed there..As you yourselves mentioned,much of the supplies to afghan is going through wagah border only..India is just another nation involved in various projects just like china,with zero military presence..
If i'm not wrong ITBP is deployed in afghanistan to provide security to indian embassy and to the workers working there on indian projects.

Indian presence in Afghan is not to fire missiles or spread democracy. It is to spread goodwill and show them the right way. Afghanis have to decide whats good for them. Dreams of making Afghan same as 1990s, I promise this wont happen anymore. Too many world powers are now creating assets there including Indian 20 billion investment. So dont take anything for granted. Afghan is now becoming an energy hub.
Already explained it in other post of mine you cant have goodwill in afghanistan without pakistan giving it its approval.ie you have to work in afghanistan by taking permission letter from GHQ rwp first.

yawn, i'm not one to lose sleep over fantasy scenarios. we'll come to it when pakistan can actually pull off any such things.
Well its not some fantasy scenario or some think tanks war-gaming. its the reality which indians dont wish to see even after so many attack all over india with in last decade itself.

India troubling pakistan from west is just indian fantasy.Afghanistan is like back of pakistan's palm(who said this..Hamid gul or col.Imam...not sure).
Hamid gul also said baitullah mehsud a true mujahid who would support pakistan in war against india..It turned out baitullahs gang whacked 20000+ pakistanis in last 4 years..True mujahids indeed..

And colonal imam...Poor thing thought he could negotiate with taliban..Got shot in the head and is buried somewhere in north wazeeristan..

So when americans withraw from afghanistan it will be back to 1990s for india.but this time it wont be limited only to kashmir like 1990 but whole of india will fare game.

Americans withdrew from their posts in kunar and nuristan in 2010 and afghan taliban took over..And as of now they are sheltering TTP leadership and from their safe comfort TTP is crossing the border now and then and killing pak soldiers as they wish..:cry:
And you wish for the afghan taliban to take over the entire nation..:wave:

Well its not some fantasy scenario or some think tanks war-gaming. its the reality which indians dont wish to see even after so many attack all over india with in last decade itself.
we're comfortable with our reality, we wish pakistanis all the comfort with their reality as well.

as things stand now, pakistan has frozen the kashmir issue for a decade. i, for one don't see that as foolish indian foreign policy.
It wont take much time and efforts from pakistan to bring it on forefront again with a bang ala kargil style.Kargil did bing kashmir into international scene again.

USA/germany infact whole of NATO are planning to run from afghanistan and they want india to clean up the mess they have created in there in last decade. hence such statements are frequently made in press to soothe indian egos.But i think indian neta are more farsighted than the pdf indians hence they are not comitting to any harakiri in afghanistan.

10-12 years of american occupation of afghanistan was enough to de-stabalise pakistan but all the CIA,Mossad and raw have fail miserably and after 2014 iSI will concentrate only on india and we will see very strong naxal force with lastest weapons and offcourse kashmir will be on fore front with hundreds of fighter coming from afghanistan.

Hamid gul also said baitullah mehsud a true mujahid who would support pakistan in war against india..It turned out baitullahs gang whacked 20000+ pakistanis in last 4 years..True mujahids indeed..

And colonal imam...Poor thing thought he could negotiate with taliban..Got shot in the head and is buried somewhere in north wazeeristan..

Americans withdrew from their posts in kunar and nuristan in 2010 and afghan taliban took over..And as of now they are sheltering TTP leadership and from their safe comfort TTP is crossing the border now and then and killing pak soldiers as they wish..:cry:
And you wish for the afghan taliban to take over the entire nation..:wave:
You will be in for a big surprise after 2014 american withdrawal i can bet that all taliban factions will merge under pakistan to recapture whole of afghanistan again like 1990s.It wont take much to convince TTP.

What utter,utter BS. Unbelviably despite 0 actual evidence this fool has written a sizeable article on some obsucre website.I won't even bother asking what his credentials are because I know he has none. Pakistanis don't like how favorable the Indians are in Afghanistan and how hated they are. Pardon India for trying to devlop Afghanistan, India should take Pakistan's lead and try to destabilse Afghanistan and bring medieval nut jobs into power. Pakistan has made conspiracy theories a national sport! Sometimes you have to just say "we are the bad guys and not the whole world".

A damned good read:

A tale of conspiracy Why can

It wont take much time and efforts from pakistan to bring it on forefront again with a bang ala kargil style.Kargil did bing kashmir into international scene again.
the outcome was rather favorable to India. i dont think we would mind if pakistan tries another kargil, by all means please do so.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom