What's new

India’s new game plan in Kashmir

Pakistan Observer?? :woot: :haha: That tabloid is a rag only read by the Jamaatis!!

There is no doubt that Mirwaiz Moulvi Umar Farooq is one of the most important religious and political Kashmiri leader but the wisdom and gigantic leadership of Syed Ali Shah Geelani cannot be ignored.

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

If Geelani is a 'gigantic' leader with wisdom, then I must be Nelson Mandela!! :P Oh yeah! :lol:

Kashmir will remain as it is.

LoC will be accepted as International border.

I'll drink to this !

For once a realistic post.

No matter what Pak or the world may try, nothing shall change. The earlier we reconcile ourselves to the geography of the region the sooner we shall start with the rest of our lives.

For too long have we been held captive to our past. The whole world has moved on.

These hate filled articles,speeches are root cause of the problem ..no one can get an inch through force ..but give and take is possible if enemity is forgotten topic in public conscious..

lol, I know salman108 is just being sarcastic.

Everyone knows the PPP government are traitors.

Don't worry Indians, they think Pakistan is going to go against the just cause for Kashmir.

Let the Indians dream on.

Its not the question of intent on the part of Pakistan.. Its more around priorities.. At this time Pakistan is finding it hard to govern what it has so thoughts of creating trouble for India is a little lower down in the list of priorities for ISI etc..

Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders is an integral part of Pakistan.There can only be two solutions of Kashmir disputes.....
1.Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders become independent country.
2.Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders merge with Pakistan.

I know that. I'm surprised Salman108, would say such a thing.

Check out this article.
U-turn on Kashmir will not be allowed: Sami-ul-Haq

MUZAFFARABAD, (SANA): Difa-e-Pakistan Council Chairman Maulana Sami-ul-Haq has said that U-turn on Kashmir will not be allowed.

Chairman of Difa-e-Pakistan Council, Maulana Sami-ul-Haq has said they will not let rulers’ policy of U-turn on Kashmir issue come up successful.

Addressing the DPC gathering in Muzaffarabad on Sunday, Maulana Sami-ul-Haq said ignorance to the Kashmir dispute is intolerable.

Developments on Pak-India relations would lead to ruin if the bone of contention, Kashmir issue is not resolved, he maintained.

He noted that he came to Muzaffarabad for expressing solidarity with the Kashmiri people. The wrong decisions of Pervez Ashraf have led to failure regarding Kashmir problem, he observed.

About the possible operation in Waziristan, he said it would lead to chaos in whole of the country.

He also denounced attack on Malala Yousafzai, adding that those who did not speak against the blasphemous movie are speaking loud on murderous attempt on Malala.

Meanwhile Difa-e-Pakistan Council in its declaration of Muzaffarabad conference has vowed to continue the support of freedom struggle of Kashmiris. The DPC also demanded of the government to contact OIC for legislation against the blasphemy so that in future this kind of incidents should be averted.

DPC also demanded of government to review its earlier decision of granting India as most favored nation for trade. DPC has asked government to follow the policy of late Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on Kashmir issue and should play its role to end illegal detention of APHC Chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani, which is continued from past three months.

Conference was addressed by Maulana Samiul Haq, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, JI Naib Amir Dr Kamal, Sheikh Rashid, JI AJK Amir Abdur Rashid Turabi, Ibtisam Elahi Zaheer, Sardar Atiq Ahmed Khan, Hamid Gul and others.

U-turn on Kashmir will not be allowed: Sami-ul-Haq

Sadly 74% of Indian Kashmiri's do not want anything to do with Pakistan or Pakistani's :confused:

92% of Indian Kashmiri's do not want any change on the LOC.

Kashmiris DON'T want Failed State Pakistan - YouTube

Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders is an integral part of Pakistan.There can only be two solutions of Kashmir disputes.....
1.Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders become independent country.
2.Whole of J&K state with its 1947 borders merge with Pakistan.

3rd will be entire merge to india and move ahead like having trains , good infrastructure etc. :)

As far as we know , in-depended J&K is not acceptable to PAK, or else why he attacked j&K frost place.

Indian Kashmir will always be india's, and pak is never going to get it. End of story.:wave:

Forget the sermonising. J & K is an integral part of India. You can call it moral ineptitude, blatant violation, jugular vein, what not. Bottom line is we control it, and that's not changing. Your leaders have realised it.

Already Pak delegations are singing India's tune of trade. Next what is going to happen is re-writing of the text books to make things more India friendly over the next 15 years. Then conversion of LoC to IB.

Welcome to better Indo-Pak relations:yahoo:

Don't teach us about just and moral principles.

Practice what your preach first, your hypocritical government are the biggest traitors to India.

Instead of Letting what the Kashmiris want, you would rather want your government to behave like a morally bankrupt colonial empire.

Sorry dude....If a security of 120 crore people requires to drop my morality in dustbin...then of course i will do it first....because i have to save my *** before preaching morality to others...If kashmiri brothers who love to join pakistan ...we should arrange transportation arranegement for them.....Beacuse there is a Kashmir that is already in Pak...

lol, I know salman108 is just being sarcastic.

Everyone knows the PPP government are traitors.

Don't worry Indians, they think Pakistan is going to go against the just cause for Kashmir.

Let the Indians dream on.

:lol: how presumptuous .You really overestimate your importance. You think anything Pakistan does makes a difference? Well , all your UN pleas fall on deaf ears , since most countries that really matter - EU ,US and Russia are allied with India. Now , let's see what military options you have . India's GDP is ten times that of Pakistan and this gap will only increase over time. Assuming we spend the same % of GDP every year on defence, it means we are spending 10 times what you spend every year buying weapons and adding more personnel. Good luck matching that. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom