What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

A Muslim cannot attain Jannat between Idol Worshiping Dirty Kuffars.

They need Peace in Dar al Islam which can be provided by Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Do you think one cares about International Community?

A Dharmic Indic.

It would be absorbed into India soon.

Ask any India Muslim: Allah or Indian?

Is he ready to die for Allah or India?

Is he Slave of Allah or India?

You will get your answers.

Dar al Islam is any country which allows a Muslim to practice his or her religion with tolerance. India is one of those countries. With respect, I believe that you are stretching the concept of Dar-al-Islam a bit too far. The ground reality is that we have a majority of Indian Muslims who are patriotic citizens. Your post is an affront to their patriotism and their right to live in India. I am Hindu but I do have Muslim cousins who live in India. I take offence to your post on their behalf

Those horrible incidents during partition were not one way trade, same is the stories of Muslims. We have thousands time more brutal and inhuman anti-Pak people in our country as well, are you willing to give them place in India?

Partition riots in India were not even 1% as bad as in Pak. Yes they were two sided, but hardly equal in nature. We still have 170 odd million mulims left in India. In Pakistan, it was a calculated and planned genocide to kill off Hindus and Sikhs, as you can tell by the numbers of Hindus left in Pak today.

As for my earlier point, I stand by it, all anti-India Indian Muslims who put their religion before country should go to Pakistan, because thats exactly what Pak is, Islam before country. I very well know there are many Muslims who are fiercely patriotic about India, even more so than me and I want them to stay.

Kind of Muslims I want in India: Abdul Kalam Azad, Aziz Premji, Salman Rushdie, etc
Kind of Muslims I want kicked out of India so they can set up their Muslim Ummah shop in Pak: India Mujahideen, Kashmiri seperatists, Owaisi, etc.

Good to see them growing. They should grow. :)

Partition riots in India were not even 1% as bad as in Pak. Yes they were two sided, but hardly equal in nature. We still have 170 odd million mulims left in India. In Pakistan, it was a calculated and planned genocide to kill off Hindus and Sikhs, as you can tell by the numbers of Hindus left in Pak today.

As for my earlier point, I stand by it, all anti-India Indian Muslims who put their religion before country should go to Pakistan, because thats exactly what Pak is, Islam before country. I very well know there are many Muslims who are fiercely patriotic about India, even more so than me and I want them to stay.

Kind of Muslims I want in India: Abdul Kalam Azad, Aziz Premji, Salman Rushdie, etc
Kind of Muslims I want kicked out of India so they can set up their Muslim Ummah shop in Pak: India Mujahideen, Kashmiri seperatists, Owaisi, etc.
zvucsm.jpg

Hahaha... bachay go and prove ur loyality to india first..... Pak bashing wont get u any loyality certificate by ur hindu brothers...:omghaha:

Bache i need not prove my loyality to any one . we already proved it in 1947 by not moving to pakistan which was best thing happened to us.i am loyal to my country as i am loyal to my faith .

Bache i need not prove my loyality to any one . we already proved it in 1947 by not moving to pakistan which was best thing happened to us.i am loyal to my country as i am loyal to my faith .

Lol.... yet ur hindu brothers here dont think so.... nor does modi the butcher of gujrat.......

You are not alone ,there are muslims of whole world for whom pakistanis are concerned instead of taking care of own mess.

its ur country ....gud for u but still hindu's don't want u there... thats the reality... face it and accept it(luk at those commnts of <leave india> don't hide ur head in sand like an ostrich ...

Lol.... yet ur hindu brothers here dont think so.... nor does modi the butcher of gujrat.......

No Indian Muslims wants to go to pakistan thats the fact .so pakistanis should stop thinking about Indian muslims are more safe then you in this country not getting killed like rats every day , i would have met the same fate if u would be a pakistani at the moment .

You are not alone ,there are muslims of whole world for whom pakistanis are concerned instead of taking care of own mess.

Pakistan raised voice for Palestinians , Chechnya also ... it doesn't mean we will allow them in our country...

No Indian Muslims wants to go to pakistan thats the fact .so pakistanis should stop thinking about Indian muslims are more safe then you in this country not getting killed like rats every day , i would have met the same fate if u would be a pakistani at the moment .

oh come on no one is inviting u in Pakistan ... we r just saying take care our muslim brothers...thats it... Believe me no one wants u here ... u chose to stay with ur hindu masters ... and now u r there problem...

its ur country ....gud for u but still hindu's don't want u there... thats the reality... face it and accept it(luk at those commnts of <leave india> don't hide ur head in sand like an ostrich ...

Quit peddling your ignorant prejudices here,It won't sell here.Hindus are not forcing any body to leave India.If that was the case then Indian Minorities will be seeking asylum in Pakistan,Infact it is happening other way around.So don't hide ur head in sand like an ostrich.

Quit peddling your ignorant prejudices here,It won't sell here.Hindus are not forcing any body to leave India.If that was the case then Indian Minorities will be seeking asylum in Pakistan,Infact it is happening other way around.So don't hide ur head in sand like an ostrich.

:enjoy:huh you r funny ... its ok we don't want u here also ...be happy with ur hindu masters:raise:... no need to worry

Its Just ur perception nothing real with that , Most of my friends are hindus including my best friends is also a hindu.there are extremist elements in Hindus and muslims as well in India but that doesn't represent the whole population neither do they recieve a great deal of support. Indian muslims do not want to migrate to pakistan thats a fact

Back
Top Bottom