What's new

India’s Muslim dilemma' new untouchables'

If she can't get a house in Mumbai, so how Indian government or constitution discriminated against her when she has to buy a house from a private builder. Even in Karachi Pashtun children find themselves difficult or impossible to study the school of Muhajir neigbourhood. Is Pakistan's government responsible for that.

She is talking about mentality of peoples not government and what is country without peoples? Pthese peoples make government and such peoples are in government :P

I only posted this video to let your Javed akhtar know what his wife is talking about before he give lecture on two nation theory. Two nation theory was created because of this mentality of peoples which his wife is talking about in this videos. Congress oppressed the rights of muslims and two nation theory did not came out of nowhere. If Muslims of sub continent would have get all rights they would never bother about two nation theory ..

She is talking about mentality of peoples not government and what is country without peoples? Pthese peoples make government and such peoples are in government :P

I only posted this video to let your Javed akhtar know what his wife is talking about before he give lecture on two nation theory. Two nation theory was created because of this mentality of peoples which his wife is talking about in this videos. Congress oppressed the rights of muslims and two nation theory did not came out of nowhere. If Muslims of sub continent would have get all rights they would never bother about two nation theory ..

Now here is another lecture on Two Nation theory. Now, you have your two nations but did you really got peace. One of your leader said ,"Tum to bhukhe nange aaye the." When 320 Stranded Pakistanis came from Bangladesh in 1993, they were welcomed with Bomb blast, all Sarakis opposed their arrival and all Sindhis raised Black flag at their homes and Schools.

At least she is not getting home but her condition is much better than those Muhajirs who faced insult instead of respect for their Hijrat 3 lakh Biharis lived without citizenship and Sindhis saying you made us Red Indians in our own homes. In your Karachi also, it is impossible for a Muhajir to get home in Pashtun neighborhood and Vice Versa.

And that show your national mentality, you wanted Pakistan, flushed away most of Hindus but instead of them wanted no one coming from India. Every year or a two 1000-1500 die in ethnic violence in Pakistan and that is your national mentality.

Now here is another lecture on Two Nation theory. Now, you have your two nations but did you really got peace.
Yes i have got peace of mind. If you look for negative things in Pakistan you will find many reasons to bash the existence of pakistan. If i look for negative thing in India i will also find many to criticise india or bash india. Its better we accept the reality and move on otherwise british can ask you same question why Hindustan got freedom from britian when they are not better than britian after independence? They will ask you why you got freedom from britian when it cost you millions of innocent lives? I can also ask Bengali why they got freedom from Pakistan when they still have political corruption ?

I don't consider muhajir, pashtuns any less Pakistani than myself . In fact many Pakistani like myself admire their sacrifices for Pakistan. Religious riots and political favouritism is also present in india. Some times corrupt politics favour one ethnic over others but this happen in india as well but sane hindustani or pakistani will not support any injustice on any of its ethnicities or communities.

Yes i have got peace of mind. If you look for negative things in Pakistan you will find many reasons to bash the existence of pakistan. If i look for negative thing in India i will also find many to criticise india or bash india. Its better we accept the reality and move on otherwise british can ask you same question why Hindustan got freedom from britian when they are not better than britian after independence? They will ask you why you got freedom from britian when it cost you millions of innocent lives? I can also ask Bengali why they got freedom from Pakistan when they still have political corruption ?

I don't consider muhajir, pashtuns any less Pakistani than myself . In fact many Pakistani like myself admire their sacrifices for Pakistan. Religious riots and political favouritism is also present in india. Some times corrupt politics favour one ethnic over others but this happen in india as well but sane hindustani or pakistani will not support any injustice on any of its ethnicities or communities.

You can have mental peace because you don't look things around you. Yes, like you I also have same views like you that all are Indians.
But not everyone thinks the same way you thinks. Have a look on this video. When Biharis arrived in Pakistan in 1993. They were welcomed by bomb-blast. Most of the Sindhis raised black flags in their home and school. Saraikis were unhappy because they were being settled in their areas. And 5 of them were killed in bomb blast. And in the last Pakistan government cancelled that move which shows majority in Pakistan don't respect their sacrifice for Pakistan and thinks Pakistan is for son of the soil only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look. Who is the writer a Pakistan and the newspaper is also Pakistani. Because Pakistan could not prove its Two-Nation theory without bashing India. And even Javed Akhtar himself told that Pakistan will always highlight bad things about Indian Muslims but don't highlight even about their biggest achievements.

Wow after seeing these only confirmed my suspicions. I'd really like to visit India someday.

You can have mental peace because you don't look things around you. Yes, like you I also have same views like you that all are Indians.
But not everyone thinks the same way you thinks. Have a look on this video. When Biharis arrived in Pakistan in 1993. They were welcomed by bomb-blast. Most of the Sindhis raised black flags in their home and school. Saraikis were unhappy because they were being settled in their areas. And 5 of them were killed in bomb blast. And in the last Pakistan government cancelled that move which shows majority in Pakistan don't respect their sacrifice for Pakistan and thinks Pakistan is for son of the soil only.

[v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY5eEp822HY[/video]

I thought you are sane enough to get the point in my previous post but i was wrong. you are in mood of throwing mud with some stupid videos then have a look at these videos as well

If she can't get a house in Mumbai, so how Indian government or constitution discriminated against her when she has to buy a house from a private builder. Even in Karachi Pashtun children find themselves difficult or impossible to study the school of Muhajir neigbourhood. Is Pakistan's government responsible for that.

It is the reason for which she can't get a house.
This is clear evidence of hatred and discrimination faced by Muslims in India.
And yes, it is the governmental responsibility to make sure landlords cannot discriminate based on religion. And the government should provide legal recourse for people who have been discriminated against.

And yes, it is the governmental responsibility to make sure landlords cannot discriminate based on religion. And the government should provide legal recourse for people who have been discriminated against.

Brother if the landlord is a Vegetarian and he/she doesn't want meat eaters living and cooking in their home whats wrong with that. I'd understand if the whole city was owned by a company or government who forbade meat eaters from buying or renting an apartment but that's not the case. It's the same as the rules here where you can't have a dog or cat or a limited number of people in your apartment.

Brother if the landlord is a Vegetarian and he/she doesn't want meat eaters living and cooking in their home whats wrong with that. I'd understand if the whole city was owned by a company or government who forbade meat eaters from buying or renting an apartment but that's not the case. It's the same as the rules here where you can't have a dog or cat or a limited number of people in your apartment.

It should not bother landlord what his tenants are eating in their homes if he is not living with them. He can eat whatever he desire and others can also eat whatever they desire..simple concept of secularism mind your business and do whatever you like as long as you are not imposing it on others. How you will feel if your white american landlords refuse giving you flats/jobs just becuase you eat curry which they dont like or dont want the semll of curry in their house/office.

When I was looking for a house in Bangalore. The conditions were like this:- Only Vegetarians allowed, only Bachelors allowed, no girlfriend and drinking at home, only couples are allowed, no more than 4 people in the house etc. etc. And our government could not interfere everywhere.

And in India the constitution and government never discriminate on the basis of religion. Our present Vice-President and Chief of Election Commission are Muslims, Prime Minister, Head of Planning Commission and India's UN representatives are Sikhs, Defence minister and Air Force chief are Christians.

I thought you are sane enough to get the point in my previous post but i was wrong. you are in mood of throwing mud with some stupid videos then have a look at these videos as well
i am 100% sane and you can post as many posts as you like but don't make bullshit claim of discrimination in india. There are black sheeps everywhere in a society and that is true for both hindus and muslims

It should not bother landlord what his tenants are eating in their homes if he is not living with them. He can eat whatever he desire and others can also eat whatever they desire..simple concept of secularism mind your business and do whatever you like as long as you are not imposing it on others. How you will feel if your white american landlords refuse giving you flats/jobs just becuase you eat curry which they dont like or dont want the semll of curry in their house/office.

There's a BIG difference between private and public property.

It should not bother landlord what his tenants are eating in their homes if he is not living with them. He can eat whatever he desire and others can also eat whatever they desire
Not really.. Terms of usage are Landlord's prerogative. Just like when you hire a car in the US, there are dos and donts.. Renting something does not make you the owner of the property.

..simple concept of secularism mind your business and do whatever you like as long as you are not imposing it on others.
Secularism has nothing to do with behavior of individuals. Its to do with behavior of the govt and state. Plus eating or not eating meat has nothing to with religion.. There are Hindus that eat meat as well you know ;)

How you will feel if your white american landlords refuse giving you flats/jobs just becuase you eat curry which they dont like or dont want the semll of curry in their house/office.
And do you know how often that happens ???

I heard you can`t get a apartment in big cities if you are Muslim

the uploaded video above was intense.... dam 22 year old guy ....mastermind ...fake allegation

I heard you can`t get a apartment in big cities if you are Muslim

This is the first time i am hearing this. i don't know if the whole things apply to religion but there are quota system for poor and people from specific groups in India. Not sure if religion is a factor.

Back
Top Bottom