What's new

India’s Mars exploration mission by Oct

It seems like you and most Indians share a post to brag instead of conveying facts and reasons. You can't do much with a 10KG object. But I guess this is more of a bragging mission than any thing else. So its ok to not accomplish much except getting there.

Is 10Kg = 1000 Kg?

:laugh:

Btw.. how many countries can put even a 10 kg into the earth orbit?

Is 10Kg = 1000 Kg?

:laugh:

Btw.. how many countries can put even a 10 kg into the earth orbit?

I'm talking about how India can only send a 10Kg obj to mars. So you have to troll by changing the subject to low earth orbit. How pathetic.

let us today send 10 kg tomorrow we may send 100 kg but what is there to feel pathetic about that.

I'm talking about how India can only send a 10Kg obj to mars. So you have to troll by changing the subject to low earth orbit. How pathetic.

So, now GTO = low earth orbit? :laugh:

A small advice.. stop making a fool of yourself. Take it or leave it.

why limit it to only 10KG. the only thing you can put on there is a stereo system.

I believe that the GLSV project is the bottle neck of India's space superpower ambition.

pray tell me who discovered water on moon ? what fraction by weight was chandrayaan 1 vis a vi Chinese/NASA counterparts ?

what fraction by cost ?

:wave: Both NASA and Chinese junk rockets didn't do jack !! Both look upto India as their role models

pray tell me who discovered water on moon ? what fraction by weight was chandrayaan 1 vis a vi Chinese/NASA counterparts ?

what fraction by cost ?

:wave: Both NASA and Chinese junk rockets didn't do jack !! Both look upto India as their role models

Well, India is not even confident to say that they discovered water on the moon until US first said so. But this doesn't matter as India can claim that they discovered anything but choose not to disclose it until someone else first reveal them.

And why would Nasa look up to India? In 1961, NASA sent someone to the space. Its been 51 years. When India first send someone to space, there won't be any one that remember when US send Alan Shepard to the space.

So, now GTO = low earth orbit? :laugh:

A small advice.. stop making a fool of yourself. Take it or leave it.

If India can send something worthwhile to GTO, why is India relying on ESA to launch satellite to GTO.

Well, India is not even confident to say that they discovered water on the moon until US first said so. But this doesn't matter as India can claim that they discovered anything but choose not to disclose it until someone else first reveal them.

And why would Nasa look up to India? In 1961, NASA sent someone to the space. Its been 51 years. When India first send someone to space, there won't be any one that remember when US send Alan Shepard to the space.

If India can send something worthwhile to GTO, why is India relying on ESA to launch satellite to GTO.

so that guys like you can feel happy that India cant launch satalite in GTO.

so, you didn't take my advice. :laugh:

.. and still making a fool of yourself. You're welcome.

Go get your facts right.

You can shove up the 51 years theory up yours.. just quote me the fraction of chandrayaan's cost and the cost of moon mission by china/nasa !! PERIOD !!

so that guys like you can feel happy that India cant launch satalite in GTO.

I really don't care. What does that have anything to do with me. I just like to discuss facts instead of bragging about the future. Like the India 2030 superpower video.

Mars orbiter weighs 1360 Kgs. The scientific payload will be 10-25 kgs depending upon the mission orbit and duration of the scientific studies. Atleast read on the topic before opening your troll mouth.

You can shove up the 51 years theory up yours.. just quote me the fraction of chandrayaan's cost and the cost of moon mission by china/nasa !! PERIOD !!

Why is the cost of performing a task in space exploration so important? I never look up how much does it take to make a t-shirt in America vs India. So this is not important. If its important to you, than you can look it up and brag about it. But this is inconsequential to me.

I really don't care. What does that have anything to do with me. I just like to discuss facts instead of bragging about the future. Like the India 2030 superpower video.

what are the facts as per you . people see facts as per there wishes. i don't know whether India will be superpower in 2030 or not but no one can stop any one from dreaming for achievement. no matter how hard it is .

I dont understand why people even make effort to reply to failthfulguy because all he does is troll and troll without doing any proper research about the topic at hand. he derails each and every thread about India by bringing off topic remarks.

I dont understand why people even make effort to reply to failthfulguy because all he does is troll and troll without doing any proper research about the topic at hand. he derails each and every thread about India by bringing off topic remarks.

Why is the cost of performing a task in space exploration so important? I never look up how much does it take to make a t-shirt in America vs India. So this is not important. If its important to you, than you can look it up and brag about it. But this is inconsequential to me.

If you READ.. I asked the fraction weight also..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom