What's new

India’s Mars exploration mission by Oct

hmaray ko bi lay jao...a joint mission of IND-o-Pak.
Insfrastructure ap ka aur labour hmari gee :D

Inshallah, Infrastructure India ka, Labour Bangladesh Ka, Army Pakistan ki aur Rasoi mein khaana banane ke liye Sri Lankan ;)

Ok ok.. enough of positive trolling, shall v get back to Mars ? ;)

of course, as usual and as expected, 82 IQ indians are trolling their own supposed "glorifying" thread, while my controlled reasoning has been met with ad hominem attack, only - a further evidence of intellectual capacity of Indians.

if you think i wrote that much for the sake of you lot, then you have IQ most likely even below 82.

I wrote that as kind suggestion to india, your country , on what is good planing and what is not.

I wrote that to numerous int'l lurkers who happened looking into this.

of course, as usual and as expected, 82 IQ indians are trolling their own supposed "glorifying" thread, while my controlled reasoning has been met with ad hominem attack, only - a further evidence of intellectual capacity of Indians.

if you think i wrote that much for the sake of you lot, then you have IQ most likely even below 82.

I wrote that as kind suggestion to india, your country , on what is good planing and what is not.

I wrote that to numerous int'l lurkers who happened looking into this.

Who taught you that? CPC? ;):cheesy:

This news is hitting European media now... which led me here

Obviously this joke becomes a source of fake pride of many Indians. But as a guy whose tax $ is funding this stupid white elephant project, I feel outraged!

Yes, the EU donates hundreds of millions of aids euro to India annually. As a tax payer, my money is indirectly funding this project.

Why this shows the pinnacle of Indian hypocrisy and stupidity?

I'll use several mins here telling ya why:

1. wrong priority: when a large part of India is illiterate and starving, literally as the whole world knows it except Indians, someone on top in India has no shame in spending other people's aids money for their own ends of artificial glorification.

It is unfair to ordinary Indians, unethical to the int’l donors, and strictly speaking it is even illegal.

2. wrong target: why Mars? why not Saturn or Jupiter as a Chinese suggests (obviously he's much smarter shown by his satire)? The reason given by Indians is sth like

"if we succeed, we will be the 2nd nation after the US...if we fail, it'll help us technologically..."

Now that response is the evidence of typical 82 IQ or below. Why? Why not try this instead if using same logic and efforts but much better?----

"if we succeed in exploring Jupiter, we'll be the 1st in the world! if we fail, oke, it'll help us technologically, even more!" :rofl:

So if I were you, at least I would choose a much further target earning much morebragging right with the exactly the same efforts.

No wonder with such stupidity around and throughout, India is such a basketcase, because any idea, no matter how outrageously stupid it is, will be supported by even much stupider audiences who have no clue of being taken for a ride. :no:

3. wrong benefit groups: whose tech it helps? where the $$$ go?

If India can not build from A to Z a 3++ gen fighter like LCA Tejas, do you HONESTLY believe that it can accomplish such a thing like 5 gen fighter on its own? No. But Indians somehow are all convinced as "YES" :lol:

Again and again, in every field of HAL, or ISRO or DRDO, the same stupidity is shown in EVERY SINGLE of their "project" that is before even knowing how to crawl, they brag they will and is ready to sprint as fast as or even faster than Usain Bolt. ( Kavari, hello? they claimed they could built it in about a fraction of time and money that took much more experienced and technologically much more advanced France have done in similar things. :no: )

The lunar explorer that India sent to the much closer Moon was lost in contact after a short period of operation, hello??? Yet when NO better tech has ever been demonstrated after it, while somehow Indian ISRO is convinced it’s ready for much further away Mars – again, typical Indian brag to sprint before crawl.

Do you really really , honestly, think that India who even pays an army of Russian consultants, technologies and entire turnkey systems such as rocket fuel, guidance system, key designs and key high temperature super hard alloys all imported straight from Moscow on low tech rocket such as Agni V, but at the same time India somehow "magically" has much higher tech of its own for the more powerful Mars rocket, if not also importing/paying all star Russian technologies, key parts and personnel/consultants????

So where the main $$$ of this white elephant project go? Russia.

Where the main tech ( rocket tech) come from? Russia mainly, and possible also the EU, NASA.

Whose technologies, successfully or not, it will demonstrate mainly? Russian.

Whose industries, knowhows “it will help mainly even when failed”? Russian.

Where the minority of the $$$ go? Bonus of some Indian benefit persons in ISRO/DRDO, and their Swiss bank accounts account, of course.
…

above is the simple logical check list that most of entire Europeans, North East Asians and (white)Americans will tell ya.

Thus, succeed or not, India and Indians who in a fool’s paradise are happy and feel proud of it, while the rest of the developed world will look down further upon this laughing stock. Now you know why.

I am sure your IQ is below 40. :rofl:

Calm down tiger. isnt it the other way round. arent we the one giving aid to EU.
India to add $10 bn to aid Europe. (hindustantimes.com/business-news/WorldEconomy/India-to-add-10-bn-to-aid-Europe/Article1-874588.aspx)
And even if India do receive any aid i dont think it goes to any gov. project. Maybe to some NGO's.

Indian members what we notice below is rabid rituals of a cyber-masochist which symptom of inferiority complex attributed to possible child-hood indoctrination form a generation affected by Japanese atrocities, Great Leap and cultural revolution.

This news is hitting European media now... which led me here

Nope! you just didn't wanna miss the opportunity to receive potential humiliation here.

Obviously this joke becomes a source of fake pride of many Indians.

Obviously this is great opportunity for you to parade your masochism.

But as a guy whose tax $ is funding this stupid white elephant project, I feel outraged!

You have Indian citizenship?

Well! cyber-masochists too can be Indian citizens.

Yes, the EU donates hundreds of millions of aids euro to India annually.

Either you are degenerate dirty liar or applying Chinese maths here.

You say hundreds of millions so atleast 200 million euros.

But from 2002-2006 EU aid to India was 45 million euros per year.

The amount represents payments of 67.1 million euros annually and would be an increase from the 45 million euros per year that the EU contributed to India from 2002 to 2006.

India receives Rs 2,585 crore EU aid

Also for 2007-2014 aid proposed has been slashed.

European Union to slash development aid to India

While the EU has not specified the the existing aid or the quantum of the planned cut, the reports suggest that India is to receive 365 million euros (over Rs 2,500 crore) in the seven years to 2013 from the EUunder the current aid regime.

(365 million euros ) / 7 = approx 52 million euros annually.

Also India has pledged far more for Euro recovery than aid received in the last decade.

20-06-biz5.jpg

As a tax payer, my money is indirectly funding this project.

maybe! if so why not organize a protest and complain to your Govt?

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

1. wrong priority: when a large part of India is illiterate and starving, literally as the whole world knows it except Indians, someone on top in India has no shame in spending other people's aids money for their own ends of artificial glorification.

In other words you admit that CCP spending on early Chinese space development when rest of nation was starving, deep in poverty and someone on top in China has no shame in spending other people's aids money for their own ends of artificial glorification.

It is unfair to ordinary Indians, unethical to the int’l donors, and strictly speaking it is even illegal.

Go complain to your Govt, EU then, raise the issue in the UNSC , hahaha

Now that response is the evidence of typical 82 IQ or below. Why? Why not try this instead if using same logic and efforts but much better?----

In other words you consider the above behavior attributed to Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis as well here. What an uncouth brute :fie:

"if we succeed in exploring Jupiter, we'll be the 1st in the world! if we fail, oke, it'll help us technologically, even more!"

So if I were you, at least I would choose a much further target earning much morebragging right with the exactly the same efforts.

To some extant you are right in questioning the benefit here, the only probably benefit of Mars mission i see is greater cooperation with other nations in the area of space, which has its own benefits :

viewer

Hint: No need to steal technologies and whine about an arms embargo

No wonder with such stupidity around and throughout, India is such a basketcase, because any idea, no matter how outrageously stupid it is, will be supported by even much stupider audiences who have no clue of being taken for a ride.

So a basketcase holds the territories claimed by supreme celestial CCP certified High IQ China, how insulting for High IQ China

3. wrong benefit groups: whose tech it helps? where the $$$ go?

If India can not build from A to Z a 3++ gen fighter like LCA Tejas, do you HONESTLY believe that it can accomplish such a thing like 5 gen fighter on its own?

No.

( Kavari, hello? they claimed they could built it in about a fraction of time and money that took much more experienced and technologically much more advanced France have done in similar things. )

Any proof? ..........Or are you too a test subject in secret CCP ESP program

Do you really really , honestly, think that India who even pays an army of Russian consultants, technologies and entire turnkey systems such as rocket fuel, guidance system, key designs and key high temperature super hard alloys all imported straight from Moscow on low tech rocket such as Agni V,

Proof again?

So where the main $$$ of this white elephant project go? Russia.

Where the main tech ( rocket tech) come from? Russia mainly, and possible also the EU, NASA.

Whose technologies, successfully or not, it will demonstrate mainly? Russian.

Whose industries, knowhows “it will help mainly even when failed”? Russian.

Source for the above?.............didn't come across any media report mentioning the above.

Where the minority of the $$$ go? Bonus of some Indian benefit persons in ISRO/DRDO, and their Swiss bank accounts account, of course.

Any proof or source about DRDO/ISRO people having Swiss bank accounts?
…
above is the simple logical check list that most of entire Europeans, North East Asians and (white)Americans will tell ya.

And yet they provide aid, which you claim is your tax money.

Thus, succeed or not, India and Indians who in a fool’s paradise are happy and feel proud of it, while the rest of the developed world will look down further upon this laughing stock. Now you know why.

Rest of the developed world is made up of your clones? ,if so humanity would have ceased to exist long ago if that had happened.

@Speeder 2 , this is good opportunity to quench your masochistic urges by not providing a logical reply or proper sources/ proofs requested.

Now be a good cyber-masochistic and prove me right. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that explains why we have limited research in Math here in India. :lol:
Seriously ?

Indian mathematicians are well known and Indian students are good in Mathematics that they get easily accepted in foreign universities.

In GRE if a person from an Eng. college scored less than 780 out of 800 in Quantitative then he is not considered good student at all. :D

Seriously ?

Indian mathematicians are well known and

In present probably a handful exist.

Indian students are good in Mathematics that they get easily accepted in foreign universities.

In GRE if a person from an Eng. college scored less than 780 out of 800 in Quantitative then he is not considered good student at all. :D

I mean Math R & D.

Indian members what we notice below is rabid rituals of a cyber-masochist which symptom of inferiority complex attributed to possible child-hood indoctrination form a generation affected by Japanese atrocities, Great Leap and cultural revolution.

Nope! you just didn't wanna miss the opportunity to receive potential humiliation here.

Obviously this is great opportunity for you to parade your masochism.

You have Indian citizenship?

Well! cyber-masochists too can be Indian citizens.

Either you are degenerate dirty liar or applying Chinese maths here.

You say hundreds of millions so atleast 200 million euros.

But from 2002-2006 EU aid to India was 45 million euros per year.

India receives Rs 2,585 crore EU aid

Also for 2007-2014 aid proposed has been slashed.

European Union to slash development aid to India

(365 million euros ) / 7 = approx 52 million euros annually.

Also India has pledged far more for Euro recovery than aid received in the last decade.

20-06-biz5.jpg

maybe! if so why not organize a protest and complain to your Govt?

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

In other words you admit that CCP spending on early Chinese space development when rest of nation was starving, deep in poverty and someone on top in China has no shame in spending other people's aids money for their own ends of artificial glorification.

Go complain to your Govt, EU then, raise the issue in the UNSC , hahaha

In other words you consider the above behavior attributed to Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis as well here. What an uncouth brute :fie:

To some extant you are right in questioning the benefit here, the only probably benefit of Mars mission i see is greater cooperation with other nations in the area of space, which has its own benefits :

viewer

Hint: No need to steal technologies and whine about an arms embargo

So a basketcase holds the territories claimed by supreme celestial CCP certified High IQ China, how insulting for High IQ China

No.

Any proof? ..........Or are you too a test subject in secret CCP ESP program

Proof again?

Source for the above?.............didn't come across any media report mentioning the above.

Any proof or source about DRDO/ISRO people having Swiss bank accounts?
…

And yet they provide aid, which you claim is your tax money.

Rest of the developed world is made up of your clones, humanity would have ceased to exist long ago if that had happened.

@Speeder 2 , this is good opportunity to quench your masochistic urges by not providing a logical reply or proper sources/ proofs requested.

Now be a good cyber-masochistic and prove me right. :D

Thats 20 minutes of your precious lifetime you will never get back :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In present probably a handful exist.
I mean Math R & D.
Not really. In core mathematics may be but in Applied Mathematics, Indian are doing pretty good.

I agree with Math R&D. But look at IISc, ISI :-)D - Indian Statistical Institute), Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai etc. They are doing pretty well. But I would agree that considering pool of students, graduates and PG students, its quite less.

Most of them get admitted in Priinceton, Stanford, etc. which is what we call brain drain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom