What's new

India’s ‘K-15 Black Project’ : Pakistani perspective

The annual awards function of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) the other day witnessed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh handing over the “technology leadership award” to a scientist, A K Chakrabarti, of the Hyderabad-based DRDL lab, for the “successful development” of the country’s first SLBM. This capability has been acquired only by four nations, the US, Russia, France and China.

bolded part is right

UK has Trident SLBMs but it hasnt developed it

it got trident SLBMs under special agreement with US and UK funded (partially) Trident's development

so in other words, we have a capacity the Britain, our former overlords(as our 'kind' friends always make us remember ),a developed nation and 6th largest economy in world doesn't have :coffee:

i wonder what will be reaction of British newspapers if they have to publish about it?

wait, i can foresee it :lol:

In 2140? Probably.

Not in our lifetime though....

Thats what people with low ambitions say. Well dude the speed at which indian indegeneous defence industry is growing you have simply no clue what you talking about. India defenitely is lacking in some fields. But lacking here doesnt mean that we are in 1950 like pakistan today is in space field.

India today possess all major technologies that global powers have. With a population of 1.3 billion and domestic based stable economy, i think i can do the impossible. With russia shifting its sukhoi and mig production lines to india and boeing and sirkozy also moving into india for production of planes and private players ready to take the challenge India is heading for a great future.

Pakistan is not even started on the basics, leave being a world power. Its a slow and gradual process but I am sure India will be there.

Hahaaha Kid do you read the article ???
And yes 798 is not nearly 1000 :woot: it's near to 800. When you quote in thousand you can't round up a quarter. Basic mathematics :D
I think he read it from "Made in China" books, where they have strick theorem about "doing round-off when it comes to casualty of enemies" :lol:.. coz even china don't reveal the casualties they had..
don't worry it has nothing to do with his mind its just the book he had studied..

Thats what people with low ambitions say. Well dude the speed at which indian indegeneous defence industry is growing you have simply no clue what you talking about. India defenitely is lacking in some fields. But lacking here doesnt mean that we are in 1950 like pakistan today is in space field.

India today possess all major technologies that global powers have. With a population of 1.3 billion and domestic based stable economy, i think i can do the impossible. With russia shifting its sukhoi and mig production lines to india and boeing and sirkozy also moving into india for production of planes and private players ready to take the challenge India is heading for a great future.

Pakistan is not even started on the basics, leave being a world power. Its a slow and gradual process but I am sure India will be there.

O.K best of luck ...:)

Yup hopefully they get it through their brain. But in Pakistan military is very influential, when India builds these things Pakistani generals start to also crave these toys. If Indians have it why dont we. And hence the game goes on and on.

Thats what we Indians want. Dont give a **** about weapons, give us the Mfn status.

if they build nuke subs in answer to arihant, India has won

INTRESTING COMMENT

Col. (retd) B.S. Chibh (Pathankote)

31 Jul, 2012 09:45 PM
No country tells the other what they have. AGNI-5 is an old missile so is the SLBM. These are being demonstrated from the production batches. AGNI-6 and MRVs are long ready.

thanks

BTW link for the comment?

Hey jack ***. Go read the grammar before doing it **** way. There are rules. I suggest you a book retard :D see it :D
There is no must on speaking correct as you are Pakistani. But language is genuine when it is on correct structure.
I know Hindi that was my auto correct. So I let it. But you got the answer kid. Don't you ???

:lol::rofl::lol:

Who needs US to save us , when our 7 times bigger enemy "unilaterally" withdraws from a stand-off after losing nearly 1000 soldiers :agree:

Your "bigger" enemy seems also to have the bigger brain because some 65 years after independence, we still hold what we want and have thoroughly mesmerised you into now thinking that a peak somewhere in 1999 or some loss of life (sad!) by Indian forces in 2002 is some sort of victory for you. So much so that you are now sucking on those tiny crumbs like they mean something while we still hold the whole bakery. Maybe it is a time for a reality check or a CAT scan if such checks seem unnecessary.

In 2140? Probably.

Not in our lifetime though....

With US I too believe the same, with Russia its possible, with China, hahaha I dont even know who started mentioning this name in the list first.

You can mention any armament from PLA's inventory, we have a technology to counter it, may be our ingenious capability lags heavily beyond China but our weapon's dont, China is to still develop something equivalent like P8 or Globemaster and I can bring more such names.

Deewar film ka dialogue yaad aa gaya....."Unke Paas China hai"........:rofl:

Guys they have many tactical weapons which is our major concern.

we dont need to do anymore, what we have is enough to keep you guys busy for 50 more years, your defense will always be Pakistan centric you admit it or you dont

India can now create space craft goto Mars or whatever the heck they want, we got you covered, you are not a threat to us anymore...Whatever more Pakistan does in defense is pure luxry.

where As India has China to Worry about, its a fast moving target and India will be consumed by it for next 100 years, China Develops its defense industry, India worries, Pakistan feel comfort.
Karma is a *****!!

we dont need to do anymore, what we have is enough to keep you guys busy for 50 more years, your defense will always be Pakistan centric you admit it or you dont

India can now create space craft goto Mars or whatever the heck they want, we got you covered, you are not a threat to us anymore...Whatever more Pakistan does in defense is pure luxry.

where As India has China to Worry about, its a fast moving target and India will be consumed by it for next 100 years, China Develops its defense industry, India worries, Pakistan feel comfort.
Karma is a *****!!

The concern of China is Indeed realistic........but India never forgets its old enemies.

Back
Top Bottom