What's new

India’s Indigenous Engine-making Programme Kaveri to be Revived

Don't cry here , we know what we are capable of and we also know which project to invest.

At the same time do not burn you as$ here .... :lol:

I hope you know you are capable of failing projects, or you are just an ignorant fool. You also know which project to corrupt.

India can not even produce a motorcycle engine, serious corruption, chaotic social order, poverty of the population, the strange diet, this is all my impressions of India.

lolzz do you know anything about the subject or just blaberring ever heared of bajaj , TVS , Hero :azn:

any way kaveri is a good platform to work on we have learnt many basic techs from it and i guess ARDE calls it a day for Kaveri and starts working on a new engine witha clean sheet all over again and rope in young blood and some private co's im sure they can make a very good one in couple of years

I hope you know you are capable of failing projects, or you are just an ignorant fool. You also know which project to corrupt.

We all know what we are capable and which way we are advancing, it is you here who is burning in this thread.

Best part is you people are scared and resort to trolling in this kind of threads :lol:

And why should it provide technology considering India has switched sides to the Western Alliance?

Even China is a geographical expression then.

China ,Tibet ,Xingiyang or inner mongolia?

Just because India was a geographical expression prior to British unification of India does not mean that other countries like China is a geographical expression. Actually, China, with the succeeding dynasties, was a country. So was Japan, Korea and your friend Vietnam. These were all countries with a unified ruler. Not so with India as its a subcontinent consist of various kingdoms or empires. Its never was a unified country until the British or maybe just the Mughals.

Just because India was a geographical expression prior to British unification of India does not mean that other countries like China is a geographical expression. Actually, China, with the succeeding dynasties, was a country. So was Japan, Korea and your friend Vietnam. These were all countries with a unified ruler. Not so with India as its a subcontinent consist of various kingdoms or empires. Its never was a unified country until the British or maybe just the Mughals.

well ever heared of chandrgupta , ashoka & gupta empire & maratha empire lolzzz

We all know what we are capable and which way we are advancing, it is you here who is burning in this thread.

Best part is you people are scared and resort to trolling in this kind of threads :lol:

Yes, we all know what you are capable of, which is very little. Now you know how poorly capable you are. I hope you know spinning in circle is no way of advancing. But to a fool like you, beating a dead horse, banging your head on the wall, or spinning in silly circle is just advancing in big leap.

You are as much a failure as the failed Kaveri.

Mauryan empire?

Yes, we all know what you are capable of, which is very little. Now you know how poorly capable you are. I hope you know spinning in circle is no way of advancing. But to a fool like you, beating a dead horse, banging your head on the wall, or spinning in silly circle is just advancing in big leap.

You are as much a failure as the failed Kaveri.

Look here.......... here ............

A cry baby

Cry_Baby_by_buttonnose.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I am Happy to see your unusual comment. Welcome.

I only share the facts. There are lots of smart people from India. And many of them are in US or Europe. Why wont the smartest India come here for better opportunities.

Mauryan empire?

Mauryan is an empire for Mauryan people. Do they consider themselve Indians. Of course they do. But the term "Indian" is no different then a French consider themselves European. So did Napolean created a Western European empire or a French empire? Was the empire for the people of Western Europe or for French. If you start to think in this line, you will see that India is equivalent to Western Europe and Mauryan is equivalent to the charlemagne's empire.

well haters gonna hate but we should keep working on owr projects i guess Kaveri should be lefty and a new engine should be worked on with lessons learnt from kaveri devlopment and take help of many IIT proffesor , student and indian private industry within couple of years we will get very good results till then keep on procuring from west and we can take help of japnese , french and americans aswell all of whome are interested in it

well ever heared of chandrgupta , ashoka & gupta empire & maratha empire lolzzz

They were empires in Indian subcontinent. Just like charlemagne, Holy Roman and Hapsburg empire were empires of Western Europe

India needs to invest at least 100 billion USD over the next 20 years to make any progress of significance in the field of aero engines。

They were empires in Indian subcontinent. Just like charlemagne, Holy Roman and Hapsburg empire were empires of Western Europe

well brother you seem to boast too mch about western empires but forget sub continent which was known as india by the western civilization since the times of recorded history

anyway the thread is about kaveri engine and my vote is that instead on pouring more money into it we should start a new project and work with new management and take help from owr private industries and proffesors &student of owr best technikal universities whats your take

well brother you seem to boast too mch about western empires but forget sub continent which was known as india by the western civilization since the times of recorded history

anyway the thread is about kaveri engine and my vote is that instead on pouring more money into it we should start a new project and work with new management and take help from owr private industries and proffesors &student of owr best technikal universities whats your take

Yes, India was regarded as India by Western Europeans for a long time, like Levant was known as Levant.

The new Kavari engine will for sure be different from the old one. So its foolish to keep the name.

Also, the scientist should have a specific target. Not for a plane but a specific engine parameter to aim for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom