What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

Hey Ashu, relax yaar, some comments by chinese trolls on PDF is not enough to make Sikkim a disputed territory.
Moin Ansari? Well? Another Pakistani columnist who makes his living by writing BS about India!! Everyday some troll starts a new thread propagating lies and BS about India by quoting some low level, cheap, immature, ill informed, low credibility writers like Moin Ansari.
Please guys stop falling to the level of such columnists, by starting threads based on their articles.

Last edited:
Though pointed ti India bashing, very informative post.
Dont know how much is true & how much is cooked????

What ever may the auther think, sikkim is integral part of India.

India's illlegal occupation of sikkim??? what the crap, its just like saying Pakistans illegal occupation of lahore...lol..

tell me one thing................wasnt Hemant Karkaree chief of ATS???

and samjotha is dealt by CBI???/

hahahahaha................grand knowlegde of another geneius..............hohohohoho

ATS OF MAHARASTRA DEALING CASE OF HARYANA........................

oh you are too much

Call it "grand knowledge" or whatever you want. . . .
But the fact I told you.

Then you may remember India`s illegal occupation of Kashmir & Sikkam.

Chill dude chill, iam sorry if I hurt you, but there isnt any stuff called illegal occupation of Indians in sikkim.... I did my primary education in Sikkim, I know it...

Though pointed ti India bashing, very informative post.
Dont know how much is true & how much is cooked????

What ever may the auther think, sikkim is integral part of India.

Well all posts that are against India or showing the reality of "Shining India" are fake & jokes. Hunnnn

But you Indian what says or blame Pakistan

24 hours a day
7 day a week
365 days a year propaganda against Pakistan.

Look at ZEE NEWS, Aaj Tak, STAR NEWS, SONY TV etc . . . . Always propaganda against Pakistan & Pakistani`s.

is 100% true according to you Indians. :disagree:

I have lots lots of links regarding Hindu Extremist terrorism against Muslim & Christian in India, and also Indian terror in whole South Asia.

But for you all Indian whom got so frustrated after reading the facts of India in this thread may show more anger if I will start to add these links here.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Call it "grand knowledge" or whatever you want. . . .
But the fact I told you.

yayayaya

I remember a similar fact that said Kasab is a sikh

go and check.................CBI deals which samjotha case........

ATS of maharastra dont have any power to investigate that caes

what a loser

yayayaya

I remember a similar fact that said Kasab is a sikh

go and check.................CBI deals which samjotha case........

ATS of maharastra dont have any power to investigate that caes

what a loser

Well, Well,

All I know is that you Indians are top propaganda maker against Pakistan.

Mumbai Attack too was an RAW & Congress made drama against Pakistan.

If you say that "Kasab" once were called SIKH, then I also want to add some thing that I have also heard that he were captured from Nepal to use against Pakistan in Mumbai Attack drama against Pakistan.

I wonder, what will be next from India?

Well, Well,

All I know is that you Indians are top propaganda maker against Pakistan.

Mumbai Attack too was an RAW & Congress made drama against Pakistan.

If you say that "Kasab" once were called SIKH, then I also want to add some thing that I have also heard that he were captured from Nepal to use against Pakistan in Mumbai Attack drama against Pakistan.

I wonder, what will be next from India?
A nuclear attack on itself and then blamig pakistan.Happy.Is isi sitting in your backyard and telling you all this? Get a life man.Dont just blabber unless and untill you dont know about anything.No country in the world or government has such low standards that it would kill its own citizens just for critcising the enemy.So next time watch before spitting any venom.If you freedom of speech and expressing your views dont misuse it.Many people even dont have that.HINT:-Ask your best friends on this forum.

A nuclear attack on itself and then blamig pakistan.Happy.Is isi sitting in your backyard and telling you all this? Get a life man.Dont just blabber unless and untill you dont know about anything.No country in the world or government has such low standards that it would kill its own citizens just for critcising the enemy.So next time watch before spitting any venom.If you freedom of speech and expressing your views dont misuse it.Many people even dont have that.HINT:-Ask your best friends on this forum.

Hun, so you become so frustrated over my comments, , , ,
I can understand the frustration you got after reading my post that is fact about India.

Get a life kid, all I can say to you!

It looks like that these Indians getting so frustrated after watching their face in mirror:disagree:

But when they keep blaming Pakistan in all mater then they are top in the world.

Hun, so you become so frustrated over my comments, , , ,
I can understand the frustration you got after reading my post that is fact about India.

Get a life kid, all I can say to you!

Well i have a life and i am enjoying it to the fullest not like you who dont has any other work except for posting useless post and having satisfaction that at least i have frustrated someone else from my useless and stinking post.Go and find other means of satisfying yourself.
Anyways thanks at least you taught me a thing...Not to feed trollers and make them feel good.:wave::wave:Ciao...

It looks like that these Indians getting so frustrated after watching their face in mirror:disagree:

But when they keep blaming Pakistan in all mater then they are top in the world.

Yes indeed...:azn::azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom