What's new

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition

Götterdämmerung;3291706 said:
To be honest, it does not surprise me a bit that child labour was employed to finish the CWG preparation.

Er.....dude, any bit of common sense can tell that those kids, there were playing around, and most probably, kids of those laborers, who can't afford to send their kids to some day care centers, or leave them at home.

Unless, there is specific proof, of someone admitting Child laborers were indeed used.

Of course, if its merely your belief, or feeling, ignore my response.

Er.....dude, any bit of common sense can tell that those kids, there were playing around, and most probably, kids of those labours, who can't afford to send their kids to some day care centers, or leave them at home.

Unless, there is specific proof, of someone admitting Child labourers were indeed used.

Sorry, child labour in India is just everywhere, it does not matter whether they were employed to work for the CWG preparation, children are not to be allowed at a construction site. So don't act surprised that we think they were working there.

But from your post, I get the feeling that you are denying that child labour is a real issue in India.

Götterdämmerung;3291750 said:
Sorry, child labour in India is just everywhere, it does not matter whether they were employed to work for the CWG preparation, children are not to be allowed at a construction site. So don't act surprised that we think they were working there.

But from your post, I get the feeling that you are denying that child labour is a real issue in India.

Each and every country has/had the problem of child labor when they were in the process of industrializing. Even the US had this problem, so for the west to judge others is quite stupid and annoying. Each country has to go through the development phase, and these problems also come and go.

Most embarassing one was when a British swimmer fell ill and she wanted pool's water to be tested. And their reaction when Eurofighter lost the deal, they straightforward came to highlight poverty in India. These British still dwells in Raj era.

Sorry, child labour in India is just everywhere, it does not matter whether they were employed to work for the CWG preparation,
It does

children are not to be allowed at a construction site.

True! :tup:

So don't act surprised that we think they were working there.

Its one thing to "think" while another to "report it falsely"

Which part of my post?

hmmmm.......i never mentioned anything about child labour all over India

Each and every country has/had the problem of child labor when they were in the process of industrializing. Even the US had this problem, so for the west to judge others is quite stupid and annoying. Each country has to go through the development phase, and these problems also come and go.

Judging is fine. Fake reporting is a problem.

Doesn't matter whether or not Babur set foot in Bangladesh, it doesn't change the fact that torn lungi and naked torso is national dress of Bangladesh. Below is your post.

You are obviously intellectually challenged, it's a wonder that the moderators have let loose a creature like you in this forum. Perhaps the intention is to humour the members.

In any case, here is a random streetscape from Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh. Can you spot any Lungi and naked torso?
1009496.jpg

Where does that put your random naked outburst?

Go look it up cowboy, Google is your friend.

If you make a claim, it is imperative that you prove it. It's also not relevant to India's malnutrition crisis.

It is figure of speech, but I'm sure you haven't heard of it as well.

I have heard of/read no figure of speech that reads "idiocy is the middle name of Bangladeshis" as you wrote. That's probably the peak of Nanga Sadhu literature that sane people fail to grasp.

You read again poonting Bangladeshi. Babur wrote those things after his immediate arrival in subcontinent, and like I said the first Indians that Babur met were present day Pakistanis. Babur captured Delhi later.

Read again illiterate Hindu. Babur's description was about Hindustan - the land of Hindus. His capital was Delhi, the natives of Agra fled in fear when faced with his men. No mention of Pakistan.

Why, don't you like Gao Mutra? Would you prefer Camel Mutra if I provide you authentic Hadis depicting the miracle that Camel Mutra is as told by your Prophet?

That may suit you, it's usually Indians that like to drink Gau Mutra. No one has even heard of the two words "Camel Mutra" anywhere else in the world except the hub of Hindutva terror.

As it stands, you have consistently shown an inability to respond on a level intellectual footing due to some mental handicaps, presumably. That's why I would stop responding to your worthless bile that would only be the 'staple course' in a thoughtful conversation amongst two Nanga Sadhus deliberating on the greatness of their "Lord Hanuman" while sipping their "panacea" that they call "Gau Mutra".

Your posts are a consequence perverted Indophobic ejaculations , whose pseudo-superiority makes it a must to lash out
against people of other religious.:devil:

This thread is about Indian malnutrition. Nobody needs to/would ejaculate about a sore spot on humanity like India.

Naturally, given the fact inferiority complex has taken toll on your cognitive albilites, its obvious, you"ll find exquisite deviant pleasure in reading such posts, and salivate all upon this thread.

There is nothing in the world's most socially anachronistic country to feel inferior about. This thread is also not about the personal opinions of a forum member, but rather the terrible effects of malnutrition on stunted children in the hub of Hindutva extremism. When it comes to the recurring problems of malnutrition and lack of sanitation, amongst others, the failure of that society perplexed a Chinese member. I only provided the observations by a historically important person, first Mughal emperor Babur, on the residents of Hindustan for the various social failures that still haunt that society.

If its Indian culture the culprit. Then why has malnourishment or Child-mortality decreased over time when Indian culture remains the same.?

Indian culture has never remained the same in its entirety. It is in fact very likely that foreign technology, planning, execution were used to reduce malnourishment rates but not absolute numbers, or perhaps, Indian government statisticians cooked up numbers to suit their fantasy.

In Germany, child labour (as how we in modern day) was a mere few decades and very limited in certain heavy industry areas, e.g. Ruhr region, during our industrialisation. In fact in 1839 we already had our first law limiting child labour (not under nine yo. and no more than 10 hours per day etc.) and by 1904 child labour was outlawed.

Most embarassing one was when a British swimmer fell ill and she wanted pool's water to be tested. And their reaction when Eurofighter lost the deal, they straightforward came to highlight poverty in India. These British still dwells in Raj era.

As I said earlier, when it touches our wallet, we get very angry.

Its one thing to "think" while another to "report it falsely"

Which part of my post?

hmmmm.......i never mentioned anything about child labour all over India

Judging is fine. Fake reporting is a problem.

To be honest, our media/ politicians don't really care whether you abuse children, don't have human rights or starve to death as long as you are useful to fill the wallet and we can continue to dominate you and the rest.

Back
Top Bottom