What's new

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition

Billions spent on nuclear bombs, developing missiles, and missions to the moon, precious little on alleviating the poverty and malnutrition of citizens.
the problem is we dont discriminate against anyone to live better. first learn to treat the tamils better and give them their due

Billions spent on nuclear bombs, developing missiles, and missions to the moon, precious little on alleviating the poverty and malnutrition of citizens.
oh kaka bring the 13th amendment first than talk about alleviating poverty,equality rights etc.btw chandrayan was not even $100 million.Atleast indians are saving money by launching there own sats then paying for foreign countries that precious money.btw check the revenue of Antrix corp.you will be surprised to know that its the profit earning company which sees all deals of launching sats.

So wats important lesson you learn today is ISRO is actually earning money too allevieate poverty than wasting money..

BTW indians believe in the motto of learning how to catch fish to feed themselves for life rather than waiting for someone to provide them fish to feed them for one time.

And as for missiles etc.those are necessary coz when all chips are down in persuading singhala to implement 13th amendment one of those missiles can be launched from india.

oh kaka bring the 13th amendment first than talk about alleviating poverty,equality rights etc.btw chandrayan was not even $100 million.Atleast indians are saving money by launching there own sats then paying for foreign countries that precious money.btw check the revenue of Antrix corp.you will be surprised to know that its the profit earning company which sees all deals of launching sats.

So wats important lesson you learn today is ISRO is actually earning money too allevieate poverty than wasting money..

BTW indians believe in the motto of learning how to catch fish to feed themselves for life rather than waiting for someone to provide them fish to feed them for one time.

And as for missiles etc.those are necessary coz when all chips are down in persuading singhala to implement 13th amendment one of those missiles can be launched from india.
Ouch....that must have hurt him bad......

BTW did he know that Indian satellites may have saved billions by disaster management of floods and management of other resources.

Ouch....that must have hurt him bad......

BTW did he know that Indian satellites may have saved billions by disaster management of floods and management of other resources.
Lol. i wonder even if he knew that the indian SATs saved the sorry souls in his country during Tsunami search and rescuce operation of Indian navy launched in indian ocean and in and around srilanka.

^

AJTR is trolling.

Both Pakistanis and Indians have very poor diets.

Even with enough food available, nutrition is not a concern.

^

AJTR is trolling.

Both Pakistanis and Indians have very poor diets.

Even with enough food available, nutrition is not a concern.
Trolling.............nah... He raised valid question about ISRo i gave valid answers of its usefulness...how can you term it as trolling?

Trolling.............nah... He raised valid question about ISRo i gave valid answers of its usefulness...how can you term it as trolling?

You should tell me which person in either of our country has a concern for nutrition. And it is quite obvious India is thousands time worse than Pakistan due to certain variables.

First people postt these threads and get away with it as poverty is banned and malnourishment is not. Then they come to lecture us on weapons, nukes and space program. Telling us what the priorities are, instead of looking they haven't done that good either.

Most of them don't knows various schemes in place to tackle this problem but to reach out to over 600 million poor people and provide them these things is a great challenge...its 4 times the population of theirs and we have limited resources. We are trying our best, first research about India then come and talk.

You should tell me which person in either of our country has a concern for nutrition. And it is quite obvious India is thousands time worse than Pakistan due to certain variables.
obviously Sharad powar in india and Nazar Muhammad Gondal in pakistan......:laugh:

Check the article is posted in # 110. It s obvious that not everything is black & white and its high time that Govt themselves comes up with facts and figures rather than depending on the figures provided by NGOS and foreign press.

Lag gey miirchii...?

Aye Hay. :woot:
you call that mirchiii...then i pity your taste buds...:cheesy:....i was reading this letter in in dawn then thought whats really happening.............they you came to my mind....:no:

Physically feeble players

I HAPPENED to watch all the hockey matches of Pakistani team in this Olympics. Well, winning and losing are two sides of a coin. So, expecting perfect performance from any team is out of the question.

Keeping in view the scarce resources and scant training facilities available to the Pakistani players here in Pakistan, one cannot merely blame the team players for a dismal performance.

If you closely observe the players of other teams, it was very much evident that Pakistani players seemed physically more feeble and malnourished as if the team has not been fed with quality food for so long.

No one except the captain seemed physically fit for the match. The physical strength seemed to be lacking in the team. Players of other teams were concentrating on the game whereas our players were busy making sure that each time they run with the ball they can at least reach the circle of the goalpost because of their shortness in breathing due to inadequate physical fitness.

Forget about scoring goals for the moment. Of course, the physical strength gives psychological strength in any game. The Pakistan Hockey Federation, as well as the government, ha to make sure that our players are physically fit and are at least of equal strength to players of other teams.

Or the PHF can hire a good body-building coach and a nutritionist for our team so that at least our team can perform better in the upcoming championships.

FARAZ MAHMOOD
Karachi

you call that mirchiii...then i pity your taste buds...:cheesy:....i was reading this letter in in dawn then thought whats really happening.............they you came to my mind....:no:

its to do with money. the cricketeers in both places look fat.

Where was your physically fit team then?

LOL

You bring shame onto yourself. Nobody is to be blamed other than you.

Where was your physically fit team then?

LOL

You bring shame onto yourself. Nobody is to be blamed other than you.
well we have 5 medals to show. our performance was even better than china's becasue this was india;s best ever haul and china did worse than beijing.

Back
Top Bottom