What's new

India’s drones will have ‘namma’ mark on them

GTRE_UAV_mini_turbine.JPG

Am sure UAVmini turbine not gonna take much time unlike Kaveri engine..

But still am all for a JV with MiG SKAT ,it not only save time but also resources too..
s10nf6.jpg

i think we should not jump every time for JV for each project, Russia have very strong roots when it comes to military hardware, we are new kid on the block, let first make kaveri matured enough with JV.

i think we should not jump every time for JV for each project, Russia have very strong roots when it comes to military hardware, we are new kid on the block, let first make kaveri matured enough with JV.

JV is new flavour of this decade ,if you lack infrastructure and technology then go for JV which matches our condition. JV not only give us best tech.,but also cost effective and bang on time always..
1st learn then develop should be our mantra :drag:

agreed, but there are lot UCAV projects going on around the world, we need to choose the best only if we want a JV, wait and watch is a new mantra. learning and developing should be the real mantra lets try to fast forward time a bit (i know its a bit difficult but still) forget TOT its fake,

agreed, but there are lot UCAV projects going on around the world, we need to choose the best only if we want a JV, wait and watch is a new mantra. learning and developing should be the real mantra lets try to fast forward time a bit (i know its a bit difficult but still) forget TOT its fake,

Yea!but nobody want to share their pie except MiG ....

There were talks on nEUROn team helping our guys.

Namma in Tamil also means "ours".

That was expected, what happened to BAE Tarranis?

Its out of limelight for too long.

Commanality with the design.. Also its a strong case for me believing in Rafale.

Snecma factor, UCAV factor, strong show in Libya, AESA radar timing, and lots of other ones.

Taranis is running parellel. There were no reports on any collaboration as of yet.

Commanality with the design.. Also its a strong case for me believing in Rafale.

Snecma factor, UCAV factor, strong show in Libya, AESA radar timing, and lots of other ones.

Taranis is running parellel. There were no reports on any collaboration as of yet.

Dassault already got an edge over BAE over technology, and now Sweden also joined Neuron.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom