What's new

India’s biggest military project with Israel under scrutiny

:rofl: indians...

:lol:

No wonder their military is out-dated, rusted piece of junk...

Now I understand why indian tanks fall in wells :rofl:

I really don't understand why these spineless,shameless,mannerless & worthless, bakchod Pakistani; Indian defence ke bare mein troll karte hai.

How they drew the conclusion that indian military is out-dated. Maybe from 1971 war result. Sala jab bhi Indian military aankh dekhati hai, inn haramio ke military start pissing in their pants.Run to US and UN to save themselves. Almost half of their weapon inventory are second handed retire ships, aircrafts and tanks of 1970 era's.

How do they dare to give this type of comment? This is the reason why conditions in Pakistan are going miserable. These chaps are the only in the world who climbs the success ladder from top to bottom.

There are few really good members in this defence forum from Pakistan . Though handful but they exist. For these types of chaps and the craps they post, every members have to bear the brunt.

:rofl: indians...

:lol:

No wonder their military is out-dated, rusted piece of junk...

Now I understand why indian tanks fall in wells :rofl:

And pakistan army buses commit suicide by jumping into Indus:

Road accident kills 24 Pakistan army personnel in Kohistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Do you really want to troll by laughing at road accidents, without understanding the topic of the thread?

Do you want Indians to put up a list of mishaps that happened to pakistan and laugh, with a lot of smileys? Do you want us to laugh at your 126 soldiers who got buried under an avalanche? Do you want us to laugh at the pakistani F-16 pilot who accidentally bombed his own wingman?

Does any of this have anything to do with MR-SAMs?

Grow up.

Looks like Anthony is more interested in keeping his Lungi Ariel white instead of improving defense capabilities of country.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

LOOOOOOL, so typical for us! The scientist and companies messed up the development and the first reaction is to blame politicans and I can already imagine what comes next. IAF and IN had too high requirements, have changed the requirements... :D

there is no need to be informed by mods. his posts are shouting continuously, as for a mods approval, he has over 900 posts in his account and still no action by mods, any body having common sense can understand how things are going on.

you might have. but sorry we don't have common sense. one mate mentioned about Mr.antony's dressing(dhoti is south indian culture) and that's why he lost his cool.

Anthony is incompetent to hold any public post as the only use he puts his office to is polish his image. The best way to be seen uncorruptible is by doing nothing. This is what he is doing, blacklisting all Defense firms and putting spammer in every acquisition.

Agreed, he is as corrupt as any of these ministers sitting in Jail, he just goes about things in a different way ie protecting his "clean image". The simple fact is that he has continuously taken decisions that will, WILL no two ways about it, endanger the lives of Indian service men and will have a negative affect on the national security of India.

At best he is selfish at worst he is criminally negligent and culpable for the lives of any pilot who dies in a Jaguar or MiG-21 from 2010 to whenever the Jags get their Honeywell engines for the former and from 2014 to whenever the Mig-21s start getting replaced by the Rafales in earnest, for the latter. Not to mention any personnel(s) killed in a Cheetah or Chetak crash from 2010/11 to whenever the HAL LUH is in service (God knows when that will be).

you might have. but sorry we don't have common sense. one mate mentioned about Mr.antony's dressing(dhoti is south indian culture) and that's why he lost his cool.

OK got it, but in north india ( UP ) our older people also wear dhoti, and its a matter of pride, not insult. by the way, when I see any poster creating north south or any kind of divide between indians in more than one post, i take him as pakistani by default, It may be wrong some time but KYA KARU, MAI AESA HI HU, ultra nationalist because of my grooming. so dear infinity, kshama karo dost.:cheers:

Dhoti is not only worn but also gifted during wedding ceremonies in north India and it is a generic saying borrowed from English with name of applicable garment inserted.

Blowing up by said posted laid bare his stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom