What's new

India’s arms mostly target Pakistan

this thread points the obvious fact just like all trees have leaves on them tell something new:confused:

I think he meant this .

Directing Lt Veer's patrol to trail the advancing armoured column, Chandpuri got in touch with the battalion headquarters requesting urgent reinforcements and armour and artillery support. Battalion HQ gave him the choice of staying put, and containing the attack as much as possible, or carrying out a tactical retreat of the company to Ramgarh, as reinforcements would not be available for at least six hours.

Choice ? Thats the link I seek.

Which batallion commander will allow his Company the democratic right to withdraw in the face of the enemy ?

The Company was kept there for a purpose not to up & move when the enemy makes contact.

.. this Lt Veer trailing tanks etc is also carrying thing far - looks good in movies. How much ' trailing' can a foot soldier do to a highly mobile tank column ?

Which batallion commander will allow his Company the democratic right to withdraw in the face of the enemy ?

The Company was kept there for a purpose not to up & move when the enemy makes contact.

.. this Lt Veer trailing tanks etc is also carrying thing far - looks good in movies. How much ' trailing' can a foot soldier do to a highly mobile tank column ?

No idea mate .These are the only things available in the public.

What are you trying to prove here? :undecided:

In wars the soldiers are sometime given a choice/command to retreat to a better position instead of becoming fodder due to many reasons.

What are you trying to prove here? :undecided:

In wars the soldiers are sometime given a choice/command to retreat to a better position instead of becoming fodder due to many reasons.

What I am trying to convey is that one should not base assumptions on movies.

No such thing happened.

and Indian men like you?? What do they do??? Rape their sisters in buses??:lol:

As though there is NO rape happening in Pakistan... We Indians have zero tolerance towards Rape, That is the reason, lakhs of protesters gathered before Presidents house! And you read the story!

Where as in Pakistan, whose youth loves to implement shariah law will burn girls schools!

As though there is NO rape happening in Pakistan... We Indians have zero tolerance towards Rape, That is the reason, lakhs of protesters gathered before Presidents house! And you read the story!

Where as in Pakistan, whose youth loves to implement shariah law will burn girls schools!

Youth is implementing Shariah?? wt a joke....
some Afghan supported and Misc funded group come here and burn girls and boys schools and people give it name of Shariah..:omghaha:
well 1st have a view of Shariah it's not like that it is a 2nd name of peace...
and i don't need to cleare that who is behind this all so called Islamic Mujahidins...
their 1st part is difficult to beleive that they belong to Islam and working for it....:lol:

Youth is implementing Shariah?? wt a joke....
some Afghan supported and Misc funded group come here and burn girls and boys schools and people give it name of Shariah..:omghaha:
well 1st have a view of Shariah it's not like that it is a 2nd name of peace...
and i don't need to cleare that who is behind this all so called Islamic Mujahidins...
their 1st part is difficult to beleive that they belong to Islam and working for it....:lol:

Women's education and upliftment is need of the hour for the sub-continent!

why will india attack u? we r already fed up with naxalites....we don't want to hav taliban and LeT...:sick:
btw according to ur logic america doesn't attack mexico bcoz they lack balls to attack them:omghaha:
please for god sake get out of ur dreams...and stop making self satisfactory statements....

Lol. Now u indians believe that u r america and we are mexico. Thats your problem. Wishful thinking. There are more poor people living in India percentage wise than in Pakistan. India's poverty rate is higher than Pakistan. LOL. And u guys think that u r like a First World Country. Dream on. No actually wake up and smell whatever.....

Poverty in India - Statistics

- 50% of Indians don’t have proper shelter;

- 70% don’t have access to decent toilets (which inspires a multitude of bacteria to host their own disease party);

- 35% of households don’t have a nearby water source;

- 85% of villages don’t have a secondary school (how can this be the same government claiming 9% growth?);

- Over 40% of these same villages don’t have proper roads connecting them.

The forgotten poor

There’s also the problem of huge segments of the population that are not included in the official poverty count, namely the Dalits (the untouchables), women and minority ethnic tribes.

They’re groups that are marginalized in the society and These groups are marginalized in society and it’s more convenient for politicians to announce massive reductions in poverty by simply not including them in a census. It is easier to pretend they do not exist at all. However, it is obviously difficult to change the way an entire country and its society functions...

Current estimations of the number of people below the poverty line vary from 20 to 50% of the population - from conservatives' to liberals' estimations – precisely because of the debate around the Indian poverty line.

The idea is that recognizing either 240 million or 600 million poor means radically different policies for a government, so clearly the stakes are high for the parties representing richer segments of the population.

Source:Poverties.org is licensed under a Creative Commons License - 2011-2013

Poverty Rate and Facts In Pakistan

According to poverty analysis done on the basis of data obtained through Pakistan Social Living Standard Measurement (PSLM) survey in 2010-11, overall poverty declined to 12.4 percent with urban poverty of 7.1 percent and rural poverty of 15.1 percent. The level of poverty in 2007-08 was standing at 17.2 percent that was also not endorsed by the Planning Commission at that time under the PPP-led regime, with urban poverty of 10 percent and rural poverty of 20.6 percent.

Source: Cavepk.com

Poverty headcount ratio at national poverty line (% of population)

Poverty headcount ratio at national poverty line (% of population)
22.3% 2006
23.9% 2005
34.5% 2002
30.6%

Source: © 2013 The World Bank Group, All Rights Reserved. Legal.

Its not that Pakistan poor are relatively fine. Both countries poor face the same problems. So please for God sake come down from your high horse to the ground. LOL.

:sniper:

Lol. Now u indians believe that u r america and we are mexico. Thats your problem. Wishful thinking. There are more poor people living in India percentage wise than in Pakistan. India's poverty rate is higher than Pakistan. LOL. And u guys think that u r like a First World Country. Dream on. No actually wake up and smell whatever.....

Its not that Pakistan poor are relatively fine. Both countries poor face the same problems. So please for God sake come down from your high horse to the ground. LOL.

:sniper:

ok the bold part.....tell me any 1 post in which i hav said india is 1st word country...:no:..
and if u read my post clearly i replied to ur claim that india has got no balls to attack pakistan!!...i never said india is america and u r mexico i'm just comparing the situation.....please get over it...!!!

ok the bold part.....tell me any 1 post in which i hav said india is 1st word country...:no:..
and if u read my post clearly i replied to ur claim that india has got no balls to attack pakistan!!...i never said india is america and u r mexico i'm just comparing the situation.....please get over it...!!!

Relax buddy. Ofcourse, after reading my post you will have changed your tune.LOL. As expected. Dont worry we are all on the same boat. Both are countries are Third World and will remain so as long as we keep spending on arms rather than on our people, but that can only happen when there is peace. Which I dont think is likely.

Back
Top Bottom