What's new

India’s arms mostly target Pakistan

Relax buddy. Ofcourse, after reading my post you will have changed your tune.LOL. As expected. Dont worry we are all on the same boat. Both are countries are Third World and will remain so as long as we keep spending on arms rather than on our people, but that can only happen when there is peace. Which I dont think is likely.
no i din't change my tone lol...............but u need to change ur thinking that india has got no balls........u need to understand in a war there is not only loss of military, land..there are many other losses...that is y no country wants to fight a war on its own land.......as u can c the world scenario that even america(biggest balls :Plol) doesn't want to fight a war on its own land they are also fighting war on other land 1000s of km away

no i din't change my tone lol...............but u need to change ur thinking that india has got no balls........u need to understand in a war there is not only loss of military, land..there are many other losses...that is y no country wants to fight a war on its own land.......as u can c the world scenario that even america(biggest balls :Plol) doesn't want to fight a war on its own land they are also fighting war on other land 1000s of km away

So where does that leave us. We cant go and fight a war somewhere else. A war is going to happen in future between Pakistan and india. No doubt about it.
Just get ready, because we are ready in Pakistan.
:devil:

So where does that leave us. We cant go and fight a war somewhere else. A war is going to happen in future between Pakistan and india. No doubt about it.

Actually my assessment is opposite, in next 20 years I do not see any war happening. Hopefully by then we would have made progress in setting up business to business and people to people contact and thus eliminating any future wars.

bring it on!!!we are also ready:sniper:
but the fact is that no war b/w us is going to happen.... at least not on earth:P
but till then u can continue keyboard war :help:

Back
Top Bottom