What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NY DA office would have assessed for the diplomatic protection enjoyed by the Indian official under question. They do not care for the mutual relations and their immigration wing has been active for the past 1 year in preventing frauds as it is their stated policy that NY is a diversified city and they will not tolerate any frauds against immigrants. So they moved against this officer.

The relationships are managed by Washington but if the Indian official by way of her position did not enjoy immunity, their hands are tied.

Well !!! In that case Let the NYPD do their job and New Delhi will do its job of retaliation ........

So far....
1. India has asked US embassy to lift all barricades infront of US embassy here.
2. India banned all the import clearence for US embassy including food, wine etc.
3. India asked for salary details for all indian staffs working in US embassy.
4. All US diplomates have to follow procedures same as any common man to take a flight to USA.
5. All IDs issued to american diplomats have been withdrawn means they can be arrested immediately if they do any crime.

So far....
1. India has asked US embassy to lift all barricades infront of US embassy here.
2. India banned all the import clearence for US embassy including food, wine etc.
3. India asked for salary details for all indian staffs working in US embassy.
4. All US diplomates have to follow procedures same as any common man to take a flight to USA.
5. All IDs issued to american diplomats have been withdrawn means they can be arrested immediately if they do any crime.

Excellent news. Finally India is showing some balls. Time to push the reset button in the Indo US relationship.

Excellent news. Finally India is showing some balls. Time to push the reset button in the Indo US relationship.
They have to apologies and thats the only way to make things normal again.

They can't treat Indian woman like this, guilty or not.

We all know how Indian top government officials/politicians abuse their powers. She must be no exception. I hate them all.

And besides US judiciary is just and unbiased. Not like Indian courts where lalu Yadav walked out on bail again lol what a joke of a country. Worry about reputation too much? First get rid of the third world status then we can talk of reputation.

And dont ask me to remove my flag. Me and my family help poor people regularly. I donated my entire first month's income on my first job. I bet you do not lose even a single bhartiya rupya to a needy.

No Indian beats drums if he donates something, This is not a Indian culture. So you are not Indian. Even if true about your donation, you have done nothing compared to average Indian does. So stop braging and remove our national flag from your ID.

Well !!! In that case Let the NYPD do their job and New Delhi will do its job of retaliation ........

Let New Delhi retaliate and I am sure the extra privileges will be revoked for U.S diplomats.

Beyond that, I would want to see what is the action Indian government going to take against the concerned Indian official who had the temerity to commit fraud but trying to hide under diplomatic immunity.

Let New Delhi retaliate and I am sure the extra privileges will be revoked for U.S diplomats.

Beyond that, I would want to see what is the action Indian government going to take against the concerned Indian official who had the temerity to commit fraud but trying to hide under diplomatic immunity.

@Sashan, you did not get the point..Did she committed the crime?may be.. What we are protesting is the way she is arrested..Abroad, she is representing India.. Its now way a diplomat can be treated in any part of the world. They could have asked her to report to the police station.. Publicly humiliating her should have been avoided..

I hope the US gay couple who is part of their Indian consulate is arrested and charged for unnatural sex and serves a life sentence in India.

That would only be the beginning. The US consulate in India better start threading on egg shells cuz when they break any law right from jay walking they are going to be arrested and sent to Indian jail.

As to the action against Indian official, that is purely a matter for Indians and for Indian govt. to act, so you better keep your american nose out of it.

we are learning from US on how to follow 'procedures'.

meanwhile their are homosexual US diplomats and their partners who are reading about 377 now.:laugh:

what a bigot you are ...just because of your personal experience with beureaucrats ...you have no qualms about tarnishing image of whole country ?

By donating your first salary to few poor ...have you earned the right to deface and defame the people of whole India ???

according to you since India is a third world country ...anybody can treat her anyhow ???

Go some- other place to publicize your donations ....

How small and narrow minded you are is well evident from your tall assertions ...

I know how much I have donated and who ...I don't have to declare it publicaly to feel important and great ....

You are much more stupid than I believed you to be in first place.....

You are discussing your donation of first salary on International forum and in a thread pertaining to arrest of Indian diplomat ....seems you were dying to declare your donations to whole world ....

you were so desperate to do so that you have done it in very first opportunity ....

Congrats for your donations anyway ....

I will tell you 2 lines of Vajpayee

Man ki faqiri ke saamne
Kuber ki sampatti bhi fiqi hai ....

If you have some sense left in you , you will understand what those 2 lines say about yourself !!!
Arre, isi type ke log "Sarkari school" mein padhte hain, "Sarkari REC ya Sarkari IIT" se muft mein pass karte hain aur wahan jake thoda kya dollar kama lete hain...yeh sab bolna suru ho jata hai...Namak haram hai yeh...

@Sashan, you did not get the point..Did she committed the crime?may be.. What we are protesting is the way she is arrested..Abroad, she is representing India.. Its now way a diplomat can be treated in any part of the world. They could have asked her to report to the police station.. Publicly humiliating her should have been avoided..

Mate - She has been accused of felony - giving false statement for visa purposes constitutes 10 years as per US laws. In felony cases, there is no question about asking someone to report to police station especially her who can sit in the Indian consulate premises and NYPD would not be able to do anything. Handcuffing is a normal process and she can be arrested only outside of her vehicle(which is a Indian government sovereign space) or Indian consulate. They can arrest her only in public place i.e when out of the vehicle and that is what they have done here.

So it is a matter of perceived public humiliation vs how the U.S law enforcement agencies operate.

we are learning from US on how to follow 'procedures'.
meanwhile their are homosexual US diplomats and their partners who are reading about 377 now.:laugh:

LOL. Most certainly we should learn. Better late than never.

Indian rape laws are pretty strict and if any Indian worker working in the US consulate ever charges any US consulate member of even attempting to rape, they go to Jail without any possibility of Bail. :lol:

Withdrawing the member's diplomatic status is only the first step towards taking stronger action against them. This should get pretty interesting.

Mate - She has been accused of felony - giving false statement for visa purposes constitutes 10 years as per US laws. In felony cases, there is no question about asking someone to report to police station especially her who can sit in the Indian consulate premises and NYPD would not be able to do anything. Handcuffing is a normal process and she can be arrested in only outside of her vehicle or Indian consulate. They can arrest her only in public place i.e when out of the vehicle and that is what they have done here.

So it is a matter of perceived public humiliation vs how the U.S law enforcement agencies operate.

She is a Deputy Consul General of the US mission so that makes her No. 2 in the Indian embassy.

She does have diplomatic immunity and the US has taken refuge in a technicality to arrest her. There will be Serious Long lasting repercussions and then the NYPD police chief and DA can explain to the US public and the govt. why they did, what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom