What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not anyone who can be handcuffed, She is a foreign dignitary from India, there are protocols to follow and they have to inform India first before doing any action.

There is a clear intention of doing damage to India in this incident and USA will have to issue an apology.

Nothing short of apology should be acceptable to India ....

Unfortunately we are responsible for this ....

we have made ourselves laughing stock ....

and we have stupid 'Indians' like this liall who go on defending the indefensible ....

For God's sake why can't people unite in one voice when it comes to defend the prestige of our nation ....???

The reason why we speak in many voices and many times opposing sense is why despite being a country of Billion people , we have been treated this way ....

People like you are blot for the name of India !

Country like US shamelessly defended and protected their citizens who have been involved in serious charges such as murder on foreign soil ....

and morons like you go on praising US against public humiliation of our own country's diplomat .

If she had indeed committed crime she could have been still brought to face law without violating her right to dignity as diplomat of India .

Shame on you ....

Remove that Indian flag from your profile ....you servile idiot !

You think I give two hoots about our diplomat? She got arrested in public? Boo Hoo She is a criminal she must be named and shamed. Who knows what other tortures she might be doing to the maid.

Nothing short of apology should be acceptable to India ....

Unfortunately we are responsible for this ....

we have made ourselves laughing stock ....

and we have stupid 'Indians' like this liall who go on defending the indefensible ....

For God's sake why can't people unite in one voice when it comes to prestige of our nation ....???

The reason why we speak in many voices and many times opposing sense is why despite being a country of Billion people , we have been treated this way ....

Respect comes from strength, As we grow respect also grows.

Before asking for apology we must need to make sure USA stakes in S.Asia will be at risk, other wise USA will ignore :cheers:

You think I give two hoots about our diplomat? She got arrested in public? Boo Hoo She is a criminal she must be named and shamed. Who knows what other tortures she might be doing to the maid.

Maid never complained , it was the US authorities which are making this an issue to a Indian foreign official.

She is representing India there man,any move against her is a move against India,especially when there were other ways of doing things.

Nobody is guilty until it is proven otherwise ...

She has not even got time to defend herself and you have already pronounced her criminal ...

Do you have any sense of process of Justice ....

Just because prosecution has said that she is guilty ....she doesn't become one

But such common sense can't be expected from idiot like you ....

Servile morons like you will have no qualms to make any statements even if it damages reputation of your country ....

Look at US - it staunchly defended its citizen even when he was charged in murder case ?

Did any body in US got up to defend Pakistan that they have done good job ...

That's why that country has managed to achieve what they have ....they stand united for their country and their people ...

they don't have 'people' like you who damage cause of their own country !!!

She is representing India there man,any move against her is a move against India,especially when there were other ways of doing things.

There is no use to speak reason to idiots like this lial ....

Do you think this person is not aware of specifics of case and what is at stake ?

I don't think so ....
Either he is too stupid to understand or too a bigot to do it deliberately ...

1. Calling our Diplomat to the US a criminal is insane. She represents India in the US, she is the face of India.
2. Even under US law, a person is considered INNOCENT until proven guilty.
3. It was the servant who filed for a work visa for the US and showed the contract she had with the Diplomat as proof of her salary. If the diplomat has renegaded on the contract then the servant's visa must be revoked and she must be sent back to India.
4. Since the contract was signed in India and comes under Indian Jurisdiction, US judiciary has no claim on it. In fact Delhi HC has already issued a notice to the servant not to seek justice outside India (since she is a Indian citizen)
5. There is no way in Hell the Diplomat can be arrested by the US for renegading a contract that was signed and registered in India.
6. Will the US offer asylum to every Indian H1 or B1 visa holder who approaches their court and claim they are being underpaid ? :lol: You can bet your *** that the US court will kick them out of the US. Why is the same policy not adopted here ?
7. Lastly how do you know that the servant has not stolen any important documents from the Indian embassy and has handed them over to the US in exchange for US citizenship ?

There are multiple reasons why the US is wrong in this and why you are a shame to India for your cowardly and undignified stand on this issue.

Maid never complained , it was the US authorities which are making this an issue to a Indian foreign official.

Multiple sources say it was the Maid who filed a complaint against the diplomat as she had asked for a normal Indian passport to avail the benefits of Green card which the diplomat had refused saying it’s not in her hand….

I think the maid turned hostile in this case and the authorities in the US humiliated the diplomat!

Multiple sources say it was the Maid who filed a complaint against the diplomat as she had asked for a normal Indian passport to avail the benefits of Green card which the diplomat had refused saying it’s not in her hand….

I think the maid turned hostile in this case and the authorities in the US humiliated the diplomat!

So are you now claiming that the Maid went to the Us on an 'Abnormal' Indian passport ?

For getting a Green Card, there has to be a US sponsor. Who was the Maid's US sponsor ?

Yes you are right in the sense that Maid alleged, but not Hostile :cheers:

Why is it a good step? She was under paying her maid which is a crime under US labor laws. Exploiting her maid will get you punished do not think since you are a diplomat you can go around breaking all laws.

Though deputy counsel do not have immunity in that case, according to vienna convention, no diplomat should be handcuffed.
US have done that in public, that too in a school.

Irrespective of specifics of case ....US has no right to publically humiliate any diplomat may it be diplomat of any country ...not just diplomat of India .

US doublespeak and double standards are very clear and evident ....

what is worse US has done this when they are talking of Partnership of Century ...

Is this how you treat Partner of Century ???

This just shows hollow ness US claims ....and US statements !

That maid after giving initial complaint is missing since june!

We all know how Indian top government officials/politicians abuse their powers. She must be no exception. I hate them all.

And besides US judiciary is just and unbiased. Not like Indian courts where lalu Yadav walked out on bail again lol what a joke of a country. Worry about reputation too much? First get rid of the third world status then we can talk of reputation.

And dont ask me to remove my flag. Me and my family help poor people regularly. I donated my entire first month's income on my first job. I bet you do not lose even a single bhartiya rupya to a needy.

Though deputy counsel do not have immunity in that case, according to vienna convention, no diplomat should be handcuffed.
US have done that in public, that too in a school.

They could have still subjected to their laws ( which they have no right to in first place frankly speaking ) without making a humiliating drama out of her arrest ....

The treatment meted was disproportionate to the 'alleged' crime ....

US authorities gave no value to the fact that said person is Diplomat ...and that too a country with which it wishes to develop strategic partnership....

US just showed how much it really values relationship with India ...

India is nothing more than market for US ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom