What's new

India Responds To The Gwadar Port Transfer

depends on what you look. I see Chandrayaan and world's largest network of remote sensing sats.
China has its place. We have ours.
And we can compete with them. They have their strengths , we have ours.

What the heck is chandrayaan?

How the hell do you know how many remote sensing satellites China has and it's quality?

Stop being delusional dude.

@Ming Dude, I know you want to bash India. But at least bash with something tangible. Learn from other Chinese posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
India might be able to push pakistan around cause of her political and economic clout but not when it comes to china.Indians here claim that they are not going to used By uncle Sam against china don't seems to hold much water cause surely it looks uncle is getting exactly what it wants.

America is stationing 2/3 of her navy fleet in Pacific ocean, China is busy at so many fronts. And China is also not native to Indian ocean, China will need few Aircraft carriers to increase her influence in Indian ocean.

China........... war cannot be win by numbers, it can be won by strategy (Same applies for pak, but sadly.........)

you forgot that we've the western and European machine, I'm damn sure it'll take care the copy cats....that's what exactly that dude mentioned....

Which western equipment are you talking about. Almost all of your MBT and aircrafts are Russian made except some old jaguars and mirages. Secondly i was talking about indigenous capabilities.

India stands zero chance of taking on the PLA. Indian military is outclassed in every possible way. For India to even consider to fight the PLA is delusional. Despite India's advances, the Indian military is still a mediocre military which has been exaggerating its capabilities.

If India was sooooo inferior and outclassed then you would not have backed off in 87 when Arunachal Pradesh joined India.Your shuppa duppa mighty mouse PLA cound not do anything about it. :lol:

Countries like China,DPRK,Pakistan are in a delusional state and brainwashed it's citizens successfully.You still claim Arunachal Pradesh so come and get it since for you Indian Army is outclassed in every possible way. :azn:

Andaman and Nicobar islands will be free!
china = quantity , india = quality

Chinese forces lacks quality.... it knows how to make cheap copies of Russian stuff.

Back
Top Bottom