What's new

India Responds To The Gwadar Port Transfer

Dont know about this claim because design looks more european than Russian. What is bothering me that how did Russian design it when all the components are Chinese?

Then ill say...if you dont know dont come to bash someone with a half knowledge.it was a official statement. And china dont even counter it or gave a reaction. I hope you are this much intelligent to make out what this mean

There is no denial on the fact that india has come a long way in terms of space research specially in the last decade. India probably spends same amount of resources like china but that comes under civilian research and has very little regional consequences.
Not same amount, just a fraction. As for very little consequences, I think you should look into Indian Space Program and its milestones.

ISRO is one of the profit making agency which launches satellites for other countries, at cheaper rate.

During Hurricane Sandy, it was ISRO which was contacted by NASA for real time information. This is just an example.

But if you think its VERY Little regional consequences, may be look into Global Consequences.

Then ill say...if you dont know dont come to bash someone with a half knowledge.it was a official statement. And china dont even counter it or gave a reaction. I hope you are this much intelligent to make out what this mean

No offense but thread is about Gwadar port handover so talk to the idiot who brought this valuable knowledge yours to a totally unrelated thread. I hope you are intelligent enough to know what that means. Chinese didnt reply to that claim so unless they say yes untill then it is a chinese build.

LOL, with the Chinese posters?? you are expecting too much. :lol: if it was for Chinese Dragon then you'll be getting somewhere.
(Off topic).....Yep! I think Chinese Dragon is one of the very very few Chinese robots here on PDF who talk sense.

Some are plain..
so-hot-031.png

And others....
crazy.gif

These guys should just....
others-164.GIF

Not same amount, just a fraction. As for very little consequences, I think you should look into Indian Space Program and its milestones.

ISRO is one of the profit making agency which launches satellites for other countries, at cheaper rate.

During Hurricane Sandy, it was ISRO which was contacted by NASA for real time information. This is just an example.

But if you think its VERY Little regional consequences, may be look into Global Consequences.

That is the point that india need coopertion of foreign agencies but china relies on indeginous capbilities. Secondly we should all thank that idiot' funtoosh for railing this thread off topic.

China and India battling out for supremacy in the region...

India trying to hold strategic posts in Afghanistan while China is doing it in Pakistan..

No offense but thread is about Gwadar port handover so talk to the idiot who brought this valuable knowledge yours to a totally unrelated thread. I hope you are intelligent enough to know what that means. Chinese didnt reply to that claim so unless they say yes untill then it is a chinese build.

i proved my statement that what matters to me... You where going off the topic which me jump in debate and show your claims false... You post made of laugh. Typical brain washed/trolling/denial attitude.
Anyways thanks for making me laugh.

i proved my statement thats what matters to me... You where going off the topic which me jump in debate and show your claims false... You post made of laugh. Typical brain washed/trolling/denial attitude.
Anyways thanks for making me laugh.

Its an old trick of India to create a fuss and then beg Western countries to save her ***. This way they get economical / defense assistant. That happened in 60's, India cried wolves about Chinese intentions to invade the largest Demo-Cracy, they get arms and economical assistant, access to nuclear technology as well. Now they are up again with the old tactic. Nothing new in here. Dubai port is operated by Singapore port authority. Does that mean that Singapore has occupied Gulf??

Indians and their funny propaganda. But one thing i must accept, Indians are really shrewd diplomats. Chinese and Pakistan should counter this through fine diplomacy before we hear some pro-Indian Senator uttering trash in US senate against Pak-Chinese cooperation.

india is seen as a minor league player when compare to our military force. Their military buildup on the east side in the islands will be easily destroyed with our nuclear submarines!

chandrayaan is something that Russia just dumps in the trashcan I think. Cheerleading indians are now crying and wondering what to do with the junk:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/243530-more-evidence-russia-has-dumped-chandrayaan-2-a.html

another mega ton frat..... you are strong in SCS no one can deny that... but not in Indian ocean.... don't challenge us here... i am pretty sure you don't dare for it.... unless you move your assets into Indian ocean....

you are thinking your self tooooooo much don't under estimate IN in Indian ocean.... for your subs we will send P-8I... yeah by the way... your PLAAN can't even do any thing to AN island.. if you dare to do, forget your economic growth....

Atleast we are not giving away the ownership of our land to our uncle's as you have given to your aunt.

It's handing over port operations to China, not "giving away the ownership of land" to anybody.

If you fail to distinguish the difference, then I pity you

India stands zero chance of taking on the PLA. Indian military is outclassed in every possible way. For India to even consider to fight the PLA is delusional. Despite India's advances, the Indian military is still a mediocre military which has been exaggerating its capabilities.

I dont think the article in any way suggested that Indian Army wants to fight the PLA. So the point is off topic.

India stands zero chance of taking on the PLA. Indian military is outclassed in every possible way. For India to even consider to fight the PLA is delusional. Despite India's advances, the Indian military is still a mediocre military which has been exaggerating its capabilities.

I dont think the article in any way suggested that Indian Army wants to fight the PLA. So the point is off topic.

Its an old trick of India to create a fuss and then beg Western countries to save her ***. This way they get economical / defense assistant. That happened in 60's, India cried wolves about Chinese intentions to invade the largest Demo-Cracy, they get arms and economical assistant, access to nuclear technology as well. Now they are up again with the old tactic. Nothing new in here. Dubai port is operated by Singapore port authority. Does that mean that Singapore has occupied Gulf??

You seem to have mistaken Pakistan with India.

another mega ton frat..... you are strong in SCS no one can deny that... but not in Indian ocean.... don't challenge us here... i am pretty sure you don't dare for it.... unless you move your assets into Indian ocean....

you are thinking your self tooooooo much don't under estimate IN in Indian ocean.... for your subs we will send P-8I... yeah by the way... your PLAAN can't even do any thing to AN island.. if you dare to do, forget your economic growth....

You lay even a finger on one of our soldiers boy, and you can say goodbye to the Indian civilisation forever.
Xi Jinping is a hardliner from the princeling faction in the CPC. Those guys are not to be messed around with, you will see the difference as the months and years progress. Hu Jintao is from the grassroots, they tend to be more liberal to moderate. Xi Jinping's father is one of the founding fathers of the Communist Party of China. Their fuse is much shorter and a helluva alot more ruthless. You can already see from his words he is much more hawkish than previous Chinese leaders except Mao. Ever since Mao died, China has had liberal and moderate leaders until Xi came along. The Chinese military spending is going to skyrocket under Xi. Boy you got no freaking idea who just came to power in China. Maybe try to learn about Chinese politics and you will realise it.

Back
Top Bottom