What's new

India Responds To The Gwadar Port Transfer

India stands zero chance of taking on the PLA. Indian military is outclassed in every possible way. For India to even consider to fight the PLA is delusional. Despite India's advances, the Indian military is still a mediocre military which has been exaggerating its capabilities.

When are you sending your 1000 fishing trawlers to Indian ocean, at most you people will send some more in numbers :lol:

Chinese Invasion is coming :omghaha:

F201111181350022062428031.jpg

india is seen as a minor league player when compare to our military force. Their military buildup on the east side in the islands will be easily destroyed with our nuclear submarines!

What the heck is chandrayaan?

How the hell do you know how many remote sensing satellites China has and it's quality?

Stop being delusional dude.

chandrayaan is something that Russia just dumps in the trashcan I think. Cheerleading indians are now crying and wondering what to do with the junk:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/243530-more-evidence-russia-has-dumped-chandrayaan-2-a.html

India stands zero chance of taking on the PLA. Indian military is outclassed in every possible way. For India to even consider to fight the PLA is delusional. Despite India's advances, the Indian military is still a mediocre military which has been exaggerating its capabilities.
Maybe you are not much aware of what actually happened during 1962 and I dont blame u for that cause being a Chinese u are not allowed to know more than what u ought to know according to the CCP. But the fact is that even the USA at some point of time that defeating Vietnam would be as easy as eating a pie and ended up falling on their @sses.The fact is that what u actually need to win a war is the presence of nationalism in the minds of ones soldiers and the passion to defend ones motherland,this is something that I definitely know the PLA lacks in given your political setup.Now for a moment set aside your delusions and think of an Army,Navy and Airforce comprising of people from 28 states(Provinces),everyone speaking a different mothertounge belonging to different religious background's held together with a single thread and identity of being an Indian first and nothing else,I know, that a Han Chinese from a communist country could never come to terms with such an idea but its a fact.Moreover if the PLA shares your views I would be more than happy since only God knows what happens to them who underestimate their enemies and especially when one is talking about one of the world's largest army,Navy and Airforce with nuclear weapons at their command!!:woot:

Handing out portions of it's sovereign property to China is not new. BUT- not sure why they bother asking for more land from India. 1/3 of the country is out of their jurisdiction and some others parts are run by foreigners.

Why Every Military Development in India is seen through the Myopic vision of its relations to the developments in China & Pakistan by the media??

Missile testing range is the need of DRDO as 1 range is not enough, so 1 or 2 more testing ranges was always on the cards, what has this to do with the transfer of Gwadar port to China??

It happened just 9 days after the transfer or 90 days after the transfer, it had to happen one day, but media will link everything to the developments in the region, Cheap Sensationalism at work.

Blah blah blah! :blah: :blah: :blah:

I thought this thread would generate intelligent discussion? But some Chinese robots have to jump in as usual to spew worthless crap around. Why the devil can't they grow up? I think 5th graders and below should be barred from posting on PDF. In addition, brain cells on the Chinese mainland seem to be in short supply too.

And then as usual, some of our Pakistani friends have jumped on to the bandwagon as usual to 'thank' this juvenile because any rubbish against India is God's elixir for them! Now how dumb can that get? :no: Don't people have a mind of their own?

This thread is becoming nothing but a darn troll fest with most Hans and Pakistanis here scratching each others backs!! :fie: Nuff said! I'm outta here.

China's dream of using gwadar port will be short lived,politically,the next step will be to free balochistan.Balochistan is strategically located,they need it to keep a closer eye on iran and pakistan,not to mention to full control of the busiest oil route in the world.First step will be to free Baloch and it has already started.

"Unknown gunmen kidnapped former Advocate General Balochistan, Salahuddin Mengal, from Quetta"

Western world will not allow china to take a leading role on global front,no matter what.

Military purpose, even your JF-17 has Russian engine.

True china is lacking in terms of engine propulsion but they have allocated a lot of money to build them indigenously. The fact that china is developing Stealth fighters without any help should be enough to prove their capabilities. Jf Block 2 will certainly have a Chinese engine.

And every one knows you that china buying su35 mainly for engins... Even your latest heli CAIC WZ-10 is Designed by russia which you call "Indigenous"

CZ-10 has got all the local components so how did Russians designed it:what:? I dont think that china will go for SU-35 so for that we can only wait and see.

Point is that india has capability. We might be few years behind china but we will catch up. In 65 years we have come a long way.

There is no denial on the fact that india has come a long way in terms of space research specially in the last decade. India probably spends same amount of resources like china but that comes under civilian research and has very little regional consequences.

True china is lacking in terms of engine propulsion but they have allocated a lot of money to build them indigenously. The fact that china is developing Stealth fighters without any help should be enough to prove their capabilities. Jf Block 2 will certainly have a Chinese engine.

CZ-10 has got all the local components so how did Russians designed it:what:? I dont think that china will go for SU-35 so for that we can only wait and see.

I think you would like to ready about wz-10 We Designed Chinese Z-10/WZ-10 attack helicopter : Russian Kamov Design Bureau | idrw.org

Blah blah blah! :blah: :blah: :blah:

I thought this thread would generate intelligent discussion? But some Chinese robots have to jump in as usual to spew worthless crap around. Why the devil can't they grow up? I think 5th graders and below should be barred from posting on PDF. In addition, brain cells on the Chinese mainland seem to be in short supply too.

And then as usual, some of our Pakistani friends have jumped on to the bandwagon as usual to 'thank' this juvenile because any rubbish against India is God's elixir for them! Now how dumb can that get? :no: Don't people have a mind of their own?

This thread is becoming nothing but a darn troll fest with most Hans and Pakistanis here scratching each others backs!! :fie: Nuff said! I'm outta here.

LOL, with the Chinese posters?? you are expecting too much. :lol: if it was for Chinese Dragon then you'll be getting somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom