What's new

India responds to Pak butchery along LoC

They are simply trying hard to save face since they are being spanked by PA very hard even the news channel hesitate to confirm the so called deaths of Pakistan soldiers.
Pakistan does not have to work at all their citizens are convinced they are winning everywhere. Facts does not matter to them.

To all the Pakistani members who are interested in talking some sense, minus the rhetoric:

Exactly what are you gaining out of it? Some people are dying from our side, some people are dying from your side, what else you are 'achieving'?

Will you get Kashmir by border firing? No, right? We are doing this for decades..
Will you get Kashmir by insurgency? No, right? We are handling this for decades..
Will you get Kashmir by local disturbances? No, right? We are again handling this for decades..

So what do you gain? Actually you guys have lost objective and became victims of habit...habit of border firing, pushing insurgency, creating unrest in Kashmir without any tangible result or any possibility of it, and that's for decades already...it won't produce any further result than it has already produced...and that is a big ZERO.

The point is, 5 years down the line, 10 years down the line, 20 years down the line we will do exactly the same thing without any difference unless you guys pause, think deeply, and realize that you are wasting it all in futility.

(Those who don't like this post may go back to the usual...counting bodies)
Needs basic iq to understand cross border firing never wins over a region. iF pakistan is going to shell iok border areas how on earth that is going to break kashmir state away from india? If that was the case we were doing better job in early 00s and 90s , it was musharraf who signed cease fire agreement and brought that to a halt. Pro ceasfire agreement period we were doing more damage to your forces, so the whole assumption border firing will lob kashmir into our lap only reeks of stupidity,

You blame us fir CFV similarly, we blame you for that. Despite all that we only see indians killing more pakistani Kashmiri civilians, indians claim those civvies are human shields used by PA , but right then we see a civilian bus gets targetted in the midst of a road killing 11 people? Now how was that bus used as a human shield by PA?

Then indians blame us for infiltration bid. For last two years indians have been claiming kashmir just has 200 militants where 140 are local and 60 are pakistani infiltrated, everyday they open threads claiming to have killed freedom fighters( where many times those killed "terrorists" were 70-80 years old men or later turned out to be local civvies but still indians celebrate their deaths) yet till date total number of militant number claimed by indians on this forum is 200.
Your army officer ties up a kashmiri village who was anti freedom and was returning from voting in a by election , to the front of the jeep. Whole india slips into euphoria frenzy celebrating tying up of an unarmed kashmiri to the jeep and indian criminal army chief awards him medals. Whilst that Kashmiri keeps screaming i had never pelted stone instead i voted in elections, what was my fault, now he says he hates india tho indians including yourself are still celebrating mistreatement metted out to that chap and will write fake propagandas that he is lying he was a pelter etc etc .

Now with all this shytt you are doing to kashmiris pakistan does not need to fan the insurgency , infact since 2003 our army has pretty much withdrawn kashmir insurgency support , the shytt storm going in kashmir is your own doing. No need to point fingers at us. And yes we will speak for Kashmiris as pakistanis and humans because these people never got the right to peacefully decide for their freedom , have been getting mistreated , they look towards us for moral support , we as a nation will definitely given them moral support whichever the way it is possible for us.

Last edited:
The day US would leave the region, Indian firing will stop automatically.
Indians knows, when situation will get worst US army generals and Presidents would work over time to save India.

Needs basic iq to understand cross border firing never wins over a region. iF pakistan is going to shell iok border areas how on earth that is going to break kashmir state away from india? If that was the case we were doing better job in early 00s and 90s , it was musharraf who signed cease fire agreement and brought that to a halt.
Since you are talking about basic IQ...I assume that you are a decent poster and will follow what your are preaching...Now lets look at some stats...

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/data_sheets/annual_casualties.htm

What you see above?? If look closely you will see how incidents in Kashmir dropped exponentially after 2003 cease fire...May i ask why?? After 2003 did the occupier(from your perspective) suddenly became saints?? Or are you saying that prior to 2003 Kashmir issue was all Pakistan creation and later on all Indian?? Logical answer would be NO...both can't be true...Now here is another fun fact...

https://tribune.com.pk/story/973934...signed-win-win-kashmir-deal-in-2007-ex-envoy/
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/when-india-pakistan-almost-resolved-the-kashmir-issue/20131023.htm

Do you see a pattern?? 2003-2007 was an era when LOC was quiet...terror incidents in Kashmir exponentially dropped, Mushy had strong hold on both PA and govt...and voila India and Pakistan almost solved Kashmir...however then what happened?? Political uncertainty in Pakistan...right?? and then...Mumbai...and the so called non-state actors came from where?? I will leave rest for you to contemplate and think/ask....now let me address the past where i believe you used your IQ wearing shaded glass...

Pro ceasfire agreement period we were doing more damage to your forces, so the whole assumption border firing will lob kashmir into our lap only reeks of stupidity,
As in terror incidents in Kashmir?? otherwise LOC is and will remain reciprocity...simple...

You blame us fir CFV similarly, we blame you for that. Despite all that we only see indians killing more pakistani Kashmiri civilians, indians claim those civvies are human shields used by PA , but right then we see a civilian bus gets targetted in the midst of a road killing 11 people? Now how was that bus used as a human shield by PA?
Really?? Just couple of days ago we had to evacuate hundreds of school kids, as they were being targeted by PA shellings...so let me ask..was PA purposefully targeting school kids?? If you want people to use logic, then please do the same.....

Then indians blame us for infiltration bid. For last two years indians have been claiming kashmir just has 200 militants where 140 are local and 60 are pakistani infiltrated, everyday they open threads claiming to have killed freedom fighters( where many times those killed "terrorists" were 70-80 years old men or later turned out to be local civvies but still indians celebrate their deaths) yet till date total number of militant number claimed by indians on this forum is 200.
You have got it all wrong...when some numbers are quoted, they are given in terms of active terrorists...the number is dynamic and keeps changing...on top of that you have sleeper cells, terrorists moving across LOC...and some are killed during infiltration bid...

Your army officer ties up a kashmiri village who was anti freedom and was returning from voting in a by election , to the front of the jeep. Whole india slips into euphoria frenzy celebrating tying up of an unarmed kashmiri to the jeep and indian criminal army chief awards him medals. Whilst that Kashmiri keeps screaming i had never pelted stone instead i voted in elections, what was my fault, now he says he hates india tho indians including yourself are still celebrating mistreatement metted out to that chap and will write fake propagandas that he is lying he was a pelter etc etc .
Once again..this is your shaded perception...nothing more nothing less..even if i leave politicians out of it(as there motivation is political) there have been lot of criticism...and some of the critics have been men in uniform as well...having said that like any issue...you will find people supporting and opposing it...now let me talk about the bold part...are you saying that Army officer picked up an innocent chap, tied him to his jeep(something that has never happened before), even though there were many chaps who were present there and throwing stones?? And all this time...the officer was armed?? Do u think that explanation makes any sense??

Now with all this shytt you are doing to kashmiris pakistan does not need to fan the insurgency , infact since 2003 our army has pretty much withdrawn kashmir insurgency support, the shytt storm going in kashmir is your own doing. No need to point fingers at us. And yes we will speak for Kashmiris as pakistanis and humans because these people never got the right to peacefully decide for their freedom , have been getting mistreated , they look towards us for moral support , we as a nation will definitely given them moral support whichever the way it is possible for us.
I can only laugh at the bold part...but then you are better than most of the posters here...why?? because you are trying to reason out....we may never agree with each other's POV however following one's points with reason is far better than blind patriotism...I will just say one thing....No insurgency can survive without home grown support...having said that....it can't continue without active support in terms of funding, weapons, training and more importantly hot LOC either....

Back
Top Bottom