What's new

'India responding to terrorism, expansionism with great courage': PM Modi's swipe at Pak, China from Red Fort

Total and complete humiliation for the Jai Hind brigade with the fall of the puppet Afghanistan regime. Massive strategic defeat.

Let me make it easy for everyone:

By terrorism he is referring to Pakistan.
By expansionism he is referring to China.

So in short, he was trying to cover up his failures at home on Defence, Economy, COVID handling etc. with such emotive issues to fool the public.

You think India cares. Don't be too happy about it. Doval is already on phone with Mullahs of Taliban.

We have got contacts with TTP which u know well :) , they will help us to have similar partnership with their Afghan cousins. ;)

India is way too big to get bothered by these changes in small foreign countries.

Let me put it this way, you couldnt even lift a finger in support your buddies in now EX Kabul regime, the likes of Amarullah Saleh and Ghani, they all have done a runner. Pre 9/11, you were restricted to rat hole panj sher valley, (even that is not possible anymore since Ahmed masood is in Pakistan as we speak), yanks your sponsors have left Afghanistan.

As for your contacts with Taliban, dont worry, we will make that arrangement for you, you will meet them face to face on the streets of your cities soon. :D

Courage? what courage?
2 jahaz girnay kay bad phat jaye to us ko Curage kehtay hein?

'India responding to terrorism, expansionism with great courage': PM Modi's swipe at Pak, China from Red Fort
Times Now | 15 Aug 2021, 12:20 PM IST

The Attari-Wagah border witnessed jubilant celebrations on August 14, a day ahead of the Independence Day. Musical band performed by the Border Security Force (BSF) troops at the border. An elaborate ritual of lowering the national flags of both the countries took place. The ceremony is made a low-key affair amid pandemic. However, the enthusiasm of personnel performing the beating retreat ceremony is on high.

Let me make it easy for everyone:

By terrorism he is referring to Pakistan.
By expansionism he is referring to China.

India is barking this from a long time, no one takes your butcher PM seriously, give me a cow cola and chillax.

Modi needs to shave that beard he looks like a pedophile.

This should be the title

Back
Top Bottom