What's new

'India responding to terrorism, expansionism with great courage': PM Modi's swipe at Pak, China from Red Fort

Even western media shows tons of videos and pics on how covid is going in India, do you need anyone to spill bile?
Yes, Chinese bots do that. I hope get they regular payments and not doing it only out of fear. And more thing, tell ur CPC bosses if they are nervous about India, they should be, but it's not gonna change any damn thing. India is going to be the top arch rival of China in decades to come. Cope.

You think India cares. Don't be too happy about it. Doval is already on phone with Mullahs of Taliban.

We have got contacts with TTP which u know well :) , they will help us to have similar partnership with their Afghan cousins. ;)

India is way too big to get bothered by these changes in small foreign countries.

Three of their leaders have been killed in the last five days. Their media feeds are warning their men to flee Afghanistan as they are being hunted on the orders of ISI :rofl: .The army is waiting for them on the border as they come.
You should settle them in Dehli.
Oh they're not cousins either.

Last edited:
Three of their leaders have been killed in the last five days. Their media feeds are warning their men to flee Afghanistan as they are being hunted on the orders of ISI :rofl: .The army is waiting for them on the border as they come.
You should not settle them in Dehli.
Oh they're not cousins either.
Didn't they also join ISIL? ...
Swarn enemy of AT

Yes, Chinese bots do that. I hope get they regular payments and not doing it only out of fear. And more thing, tell ur CPC bosses if they are nervous about India, they should be, but it's not gonna change any damn thing. India is going to be the top arch rival of China in decades to come. Cope.
Whoever gets paid for posting here should have their whole family hit by a truck first thing tomorrow morning, pray for your family.
Arch rival of China? are you serious? we Chinese think India being a joke, we respect US and the whole west as a worthy rival, but India.. are you kidding me?

Why didn't Modi have the guts to say it?
No, that's how Modi operates. He ignore people he doesn't like, just like Modi has never responded to Imran khan 1000 anti- Modi tweets.

Modi believes in action. Forget surgical strikes, he captured Kailash range surprising and as well forcing China on the negotiating tables. He is making mirror deployments against China and sending navy ships to South China Sea. He even allowed Australia to join Malabar exercise which had not happened in the past and much more.

狗吠火车.jpg

No, that's how Modi operates. He ignore people he doesn't like, just like Modi has never responded to Imran khan 1000 anti- Modi tweets.

Modi believes in action. Forget surgical strikes, he captured Kailash range surprising and as well forcing China on the negotiating tables. He is making mirror deployments against China and sending navy ships to South China Sea. He even allowed Australia to join Malabar exercise which had not happened in the past and much more.
LOL, Keep bragging, Indians pushed boasting game to a whole new level.

Listen buddy, nobody is taking opinion of Pakistanis seriously and even Uighurs celebrated Indian independence day.

@beijingwalker what's going on with bot army of China? They seems to working very hard.

One interesting thing I observed in past few months.
When one watches Youtube clips of dozens of international news media posts on Indian Covid situation during the April and May, I observed on strange thing, in comments section there are few Pakistan comments but most them were sympathetic and wished fast recovery. But then there were also lot more Chinese sounding names in every clip, they are all making snide remark.
It seems the CPC bosses are positively freaked out with India and QuAD and sending these bots to spill there bile on everything Indian.
Youtube and any other western social media are banned in China (even PDF). If you see any such comments swarming youtube, they are just bot farm trolls hired by CCP for the exact purpose.

Whoever gets paid for posting here should have their whole family hit by a truck first thing tomorrow morning, pray for your family.
What the hell does that mean?

Arch rival of China? are you serious? we Chinese think India being a joke, we respect US and the whole west as a worthy rival, but India.. are you kidding me?
No point in denying as everything is evident from Chinese bot comments on social media. The biggest bot, Chinese Global times used to write and tweet ten anti-Indian articles a day few months back.

You guys are Asians living next door for thousand of years we Indians know ur caliber.

Youtube and any other western social media are banned in China (even PDF). If you see any such comments swarming youtube, they are just bot farm trolls hired by CCP for the exact purpose.
That's what your media feeds you? over half a million foreign expats living in China and use facebook and youtube everyday, including many Indians, are they all CCP bots?

But he did make a statement, so why not make it direct? I would believe you if no statement was made.

No point in denying as everything is evident from Chinese bot comments on social media. The biggest bot, Chinese Global times used to write and tweet ten anti-Indian articles a day few months back.

You guys are Asians living next door for thousand of years we Indians know ur caliber.
Go to any Chinese and tell them that China thinks India being their arch rival and see how they respond.

Yaa, they are as official bots as they get, directly reflecting the prevailing mindset in CCP govt.

Let me make it easy for everyone:

By terrorism he is referring to Pakistan.
By expansionism he is referring to China.

Let it make it easy for all Muslims around the world ..

By Terrorism he means Hindutvaism and India

By expansionism he means Greater Pakistan and Free Kashmir Inshallah.

Modi is the best thing to happen to Pakistan. He is a covert ISI agent.

But he did make a statement, so why not make it direct? I would believe you if no statement was made.
India is democratic country, so politicians especially PM has to make public statements on official occasions.

Back
Top Bottom