What's new

India Requests Pakistan to Open Air Space for PM Modi Plane

And what is the consequences about shooting modi plane, think about it @GumNaam :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Oh we'll just say the weather was bad and the missile locked on the wrong target! :omghaha: and besides, what're they gonna do? send another abhinonedone or scream atank atank again on their media? :lol:

I'd rather just force land him, trial him for genocide and then behead him!
Be practical & Democratic man. There are norms to follow even with your current enemy. The image of Pakistan is more important then anybody life.

Oh we'll just say the weather was bad and the missile locked on the wrong target! :omghaha: and besides, what're they gonna do? send another abhinonedone or scream atank atank again on their media? :lol:
don't always be funny, and we should not give permission to them to use Pakistani airspace, the best decision in my opinion @GumNaam

Be practical & Democratic man. There are norms to follow even with your current enemy. The image of Pakistan is more important then anybody life.
Bay yar...kia yar! -_-

don't always be funny, and we should not give permission to them to use Pakistani airspace, the best decision in my opinion @GumNaam
Ok fine, how's this...give then permission in a very obscure way, and when it's in our airspace, we announce publicly that we never gave them permission and shoot it down! How's that? :woot:

Ok fine, how's this...give then permission in a very obscure way, and when it's in our airspace, we announce publicly that we never gave them permission and shoot it down! How's that?
and result is like this
0303-sunmo-nuclearblasts-1795456-640x360.jpg

@GumNaam

Bay yar...kia yar! -_-

Ok fine, how's this...give then permission in a very obscure way, and when it's in our airspace, we announce publicly that we never gave them permission and shoot it down! How's that? :woot:
Lol I know apko bhi indians ko tease krna hai. Mai ye kaam aksar YouTube per kr lyta hon lakin PDF per nhi. :lol:

what is the funny about this, if we will shoot it down no one left om both countries @GumNaam o_O:undecided:
Eh... Pakistan and india are surrounded by Muslims. if we annihilate each other, the Muslims from the surrounding areas still populate the dead lands into a gigantic Pakistan so Pakistan ultimately wins ANYWAY! 8-)

Eh... Pakistan and india are surrounded by Muslims. if we annihilate each other, the Muslims from the surrounding areas still populate the dead lands into a gigantic Pakistan so Pakistan ultimately wins ANYWAY! 8-)
from radiation infected land still no chance @GumNaam :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom