What's new

India renews interest in running its first foreign military base in Tajikistan

Already hundreds of Indian Armed force personnel’s are in two bases there. Indian flag is flying there as well. Indians go there for state level visits as well.

Bcoz you operate hospitals, I was talking about your national wet dream of encircling Pakistan via Central Asia not diplomatic relations.

Afghanistan and tajikistan are litrally the backyard of pakistan !! Come on look at the map. Sun rises from east (india) which is front yard. Sets in the west (backyard) afghanistan tajik uzbek krgystan.

House (home) being pakistan itself. Im sorry i think you are not familiar with geographic or diplomatic terminology.

Your proved me wrong. You were talking about land borders.

In Geopolitics backyard has a different meaning. Like restructuring parliaments, having better bilateral ties, security pacts, basing armed personnel in military bases etc. My bad, got confused.

Bcoz you operate hospitals, I was talking about your national wet dream of encircling Pakistan via Central Asia not diplomatic relations.

Yes. "Hospitals". Indian diplomacy is nothing to sneeze at.

Your proved me wrong. You were talking about land borders.

In Geopolitics backyard has a different meaning. Like restructuring parliaments, having better bilateral ties, security pacts, basing armed personnel in military bases etc. My bad, got confused.

Yes. "Hospitals". Indian diplomacy is nothing to sneeze at.
Yes i was speaking geo-politically.

they can sign dozens more but still you lowly bharatis will have no role in central Asia.

You can ridicule and call whatever you want that ain't gonna change the fact that we already have 12 Mig-29's and few Helicopter gunships stationed there. Keep ridiculing while we go ahead and cement further deals. We definitely have and will play major role in Central Asia and Middle East in the decades to come, just wait and see my friend. :enjoy:

Oh Snap!.

Anyways, as you said, Hospital staff at the hospital. As you said, all are doctors and nurses.

Oh for sure.

Military Medics wear uniform.. as I said come out of Bollywood and feel the smell of poop around you..

You can ridicule and call whatever you want that ain't gonna change the fact that we already have 12 Mig-29's and few Helicopter gunships stationed there. Keep ridiculing while we go ahead and cement further deals. We definitely have and will play major role in Central Asia and Middle East in the decades to come, just wait and see my friend. :enjoy:

Wet dreams are free, you can have as much as you like:lol:

Bollywood, is making a new movie called "Wet Dreams " you Indians think any mishap by your pathetic forces against Pakistan will go unanswered … well then you all must be really dreaming wake up to reality your minds all filled with air.

Bollywood, is making a new movie called "Wet Dreams " you Indians think any mishap by your pathetic forces against Pakistan will go unanswered … well then you all must be really dreaming wake up to reality your minds all filled with air.
Nah. It will simply not be acknowledged.

Hmm if true this wont sit well with china or pakistan. After all central asia is considered back yard of Russia, China Iran and pakistan with touching back to back borders while india has not a single border with central asia. Unless of course u count tibet as central asia then i cant help.

India should never have a milotary presence in central asia otherwise it will encourage other regional powers like pakistan china and very possibly iran coming into central asia.

While it is in the interest of russia and pakistan to keep central asia military and threat free zone.

We didnt liberate those lands for indians to come in.

I don't recon China sharing a border with Djibouti either.

Back
Top Bottom