What's new

India renews interest in running its first foreign military base in Tajikistan

Tajikistan enjoys a much better relationship with China than with India on all levels, we have so many projects going on in Tajikstan and we are strategic partners, so you Indian posters clain that India can use Tajikistan to make Uyghur troubles in China are hilariously stupid.

Russia is China's best friend, it won't do anything to upset China. You will see.

Russia is a friend of China but will China remain and reciprocate? That is the million dollar question.

You back-stabbed Soviets for USA and now you are backstabbing USA for Russia.

Who will believe and rely on you?

Russia is a friend of China but will China remain and reciprocate? That is the million dollar question.

You back-stabbed Soviets for USA and now you are backstabbing USA for Russia.

Who will believe and rely on you?
Russia attacked Stalin after he died and that's China back then can not tolerate when China worshipped him as the God, so Russia actually started the dispute. But that's a long gone past while now China and Russia are best friends and India increasingly become a US stooge and moves away from Russia by the day and Russians know that, they now even move closer to India's arch rival Pakistan.

Tajikistan enjoys a much better relationship with China than with India on all levels, we have so many projects going on in Tajikstan and we are strategic partners, so you Indian posters clain that India can use Tajikistan to make Uyghur troubles in China are hilariously stupid.

Why not ???

Even the Americans, Russians, the entire world enjoy a much better relationship with China on all levels. Does that mean their policies and relations with others countries are all China centric ??? If so you are simply dilutional. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

And who brought the Uyghur angle in this whole discussion ??? LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Why not ???

Even the Americans, Russians, the entire world enjoy a much better relationship with China on all levels. Does that mean their policies and relations with others countries are all China centric ??? If so you are simply dilutional. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

And who brought the Uyghur angle in this whole discussion ??? LOL :lol::lol::lol:
I m not delusional, the Indian I quoted who says that India will build a base in Tajikistan for Uyghur purpose is delusional off the chart.

Russia attacked Stalin after he died and that's China back then can not tolerate when China worshipped him as the God, so Russia actually started the dispute. But that's a long gone past while now China and Russia are best friends and India increasingly become a US stooge and moves away from Russia by the day and Russians know that, they now even move closer to India's arch rival Pakistan.

Then China must have been an American stooge during the time of "Deng"

8f1d9cc5-693b-41a4-ab62-2bf7ec6f768e.jpeg

http://www.globaltimes.cn/Portals/0...-19/8f1d9cc5-693b-41a4-ab62-2bf7ec6f768e.jpeg

US President Jimmy Carter welcomes Deng Xiaoping in Washington, US. Deng made the first official visit by a Chinese leader to the US from January 28 to February 5, 1979, opening a new era in China-US relations.

I m not delusional, the Indian I quoted who says that India will build a base in Tajikistan for Uyghur purpose is delusional off the chart.

That was a petty response to another known petty false flagger troll. I guess you can easily understand that. :tup:

Then China must have been an American stooge during the time of "Deng"

8f1d9cc5-693b-41a4-ab62-2bf7ec6f768e.jpeg

http://www.globaltimes.cn/Portals/0...-19/8f1d9cc5-693b-41a4-ab62-2bf7ec6f768e.jpeg

US President Jimmy Carter welcomes Deng Xiaoping in Washington, US. Deng made the first official visit by a Chinese leader to the US from January 28 to February 5, 1979, opening a new era in China-US relations.

That was a petty response to another known petty false flagger troll. I guess you can easily understand that. :tup:
Nixon flew to China first to knock on the door,so you can also say US was China stooge by your logic.

771b48f4-f1ce-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.JPG

Nixon flew to China first to knock on the door,so you can also say US was China stooge by your logic.

771b48f4-f1ce-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.JPG

Logic is all yours, when you go ahead and claim one country as the stooge of other just because they both maintain good relationships, huh ??? :azn::azn::azn:

I never claimed anybody to be the stooge of anyone else, rather it was you ??? So apply your logic and then reply. :-):-):-)

Logic is all yours, when you go ahead and claim one country as the stooge of other just because they both maintain good relationships, huh ??? :azn::azn::azn:

I never claimed anybody to be the stooge of anyone else, rather it was you ??? So apply your logic and then reply. :-):-):-)
I was quoting that Indian poster's claim saying India build a base for Uyghurs, that's what you guys started and then try to divert it onto Russia, Russia has already become suspicious about your cozying up with US, I just tell them that Russia won't help India against China, they should wake up on that and Uyghur base non sense.

I was quoting that Indian poster's claim saying India build a base for Uyghurs, that's what you guys started and then try to divert it onto Russia, Russia has already become suspicious about your cozying up with US, I just tell them that Russia won't help India against China, they should wake up on that and Uyghur base non sense.

Well, I totally agree with that. And FYI, Russia will neither side with India nor China in an event of a open conflict (which is Highly Unlikely), they would rather remain neutral. But as far as Tajik base is concerned, it is not China rather Russia which is the bottleneck before India since 2006. :-)

Well, I totally agree with that. And FYI, Russia will neither side with India nor China in an event of a open conflict (which is Highly Unlikely), they would rather remain neutral. But as far as Tajik base is concerned, it is not China rather Russia which is the bottleneck before India since 2006. :-)
A Tajik base is none of our business, but saying that for Uighur purpose is crossing the line.

Back
Top Bottom