What's new

India rejects trilateral security pact with Australia, US

All these favors were facilitated or orchestrated by the US.
The Chinese are not stupid; they know exactly what game India is playing.

You wouldn't really want a friendly India-china relations , do you ??? Everyone knows why you are feeling so jealous of the Indian stand to not ally with US,AUS . :azn:

You wouldn't really want a friendly India-china relations , do you ??? Everyone knows why you are feeling so jealous of the Indian stand to not ally with US,AUS . :azn:

LOL, did Pakistan force India to host our largest separatist group in 1959? :lol: Did Pakistan force India to start the Forward Policy against us in 1962?

Only two countries can fix the relationship between China and India. And neither one seems interested in doing that.

India should engage in trilateral pact with Vietnam and Japan. It would have a direct impact on encircling China. By the way good decision by India. It shows that when it comes to foreign policies we are very mature and independent and not emotional :cheers:

I feel exactly the same way about Indians here. :azn:

There is not one single Indian member here who I have found to be reasonable or fair. They all consider themselves to be better than their neighbours, yet according to the UN Human development report they still haven't even been able to beat Africa. That is the difference between their perceptions and reality.
Really??? Not one? Now who is being unreasonable and unfair?
And where in all the discussions have you seen Indians saying that they do not have problems? Almost all of us agree that we have problems and are working on them. What we do not agree to is that only India has problems. Well I don't think that is a reasonable or fair thing to say in your dictionary is it.

You know what really is ruining this thread/forum.., is the you blow me and I blow you attitude of some member who dont mind taking a cheap shot at whatever comes their way... Yet to see a favorable post about India what so ever; from some of the members here.. Arrogance at its best I must say..!! And never mind people; just remember.. DONT FEED THE TROLLS..!! Any part of your brain thinks that you can get into a productive discussion with them, is wrong..!!

Do-not-feed-the-troll-505x288.jpg

Really??? Not one? Now who is being unreasonable and unfair?
And where in all the discussions have you seen Indians saying that they do not have problems? Almost all of us agree that we have problems and are working on them. What we do not agree to is that only India has problems. Well I don't think that is a reasonable or fair thing to say in your dictionary is it.

I am a fair and unbiased observer. India has done a great job of maintaining its neutral stance. If India joined this alliance, it would've been bad news for China, but would've been even worse news for India.

Exactly the kind of appeasement thinking that resulted in 1962. The Chinese don't share your wish for an Asian/Eastern grouping. They want dominance & they are not planning to share power with India or anyone else. This kind of muddle headed thinking in our people is what makes us such suckers for punishment. Life is not a Bollywood or a Tamil movie. Happy endings cannot be guaranteed by wet dreams, in fact the opposite is guaranteed.

Appeasement didn't result in 1962, your support of terrorists and backstabbing us with the forward policy resulted in 1962. China has never attacked another nation first without provocation. We warned India to stay the hell away, you didn't listen, and the result, is history.

Trust me, we deploy far less to our southwest than we do in our northeast and south central. If we were hostile to India, we'd be massing troops in Tibet the way you're massing troops in AP.

Appeasement didn't result in 1962, your support of terrorists and backstabbing us with the forward policy resulted in 1962. China has never attacked another nation first without provocation. We warned India to stay the hell away, you didn't listen, and the result, is history.

Trust me, we deploy far less to our southwest than we do in our northeast and south central. If we were hostile to India, we'd be massing troops in Tibet the way you're massing troops in AP.

Now wait for them to claim that 1959 and the Forward policy happened AFTER the Sino-Indian war in 1962. :lol: (They must have a time machine.)

Good move by India :tup:

India never joined any such trilateral pacts or formations

India always had an independant policy on such things.

I mean why should it join any pact? We are not war mongers (doesnt mean we dont break teeth of attackers) and a peace loving nation ;)

Having said that, these guys OZ and US will keep asking India about this pact :)

So, we have the liberty to join at will (if a situation arises)

Good move by India :tup:

India never joined any such trilateral pacts or formations

India always had an independant policy on such things.

I mean why should it join any pact? We are not war mongers (doesnt mean we dont break teeth of attackers) and a peace loving nation ;)

Having said that, these guys OZ and US will keep asking India about this pact :)

So, we have the liberty to join at will (if a situation arises)

There is Still Trust Deficit in Relationship with OZ !!

Such Pact will Worsen Relationship With China , Lets see How the Border Talks with China Goes

Acc to you what is the game plan played here ( Hope you are not stupid and rather intelligent as chinese to understand nd answer )

And what would be your reply " If India would have had a go at trilateral security pact" ?

The US is showering India with all sorts of favors (NSG, uranium, Afghanistan, trilateral dialogs, ASEAN invite, etc, etc.). They are doing this because the US and India have an unspoken understanding of shared interests vis-a-vis China. It complicates matters tremendously if India is perceived as a US military ally. It is much easier if the charade of 'non alignment' is played to maximum benefit.

Democracy is great at letting people "vent frustrations" via voting, regardless of whether or not it affects the actual outcome.

Exactly. Not just voting but protesting.

Look at all these 'Occupy' movement morons feeling good that they've accomplished something by camping out in the cold and *****. Hundreds of them got arrested, while the bankers and financiers go on enjoying life in their Mercedes and yachts. No significant convictions or shakeups.

People in India are feeling good about Hazare but I guarantee you that, in a couple years when the heat is off, it will be business as usual regardless of any laws.

Exactly. Not just voting but protesting.

Look at all these 'Occupy' movement morons feeling good that they've accomplished something by camping out in the cold and *****. Hundreds of them got arrested, while the bankers and financiers go on enjoying life in their Mercedes and yachts. No significant convictions or shakeups.

People in India are feeling good about Hazare but I guarantee you that, in a couple years when the heat is off, it will be business as usual regardless of any laws.

If we take your words that "Democracy doesn't achieve anything" as gospel truth, pray tell the alternative too.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I guess Russia is still their better friend.

They will always be our best friend, we ourselves can't break this bond for next two decades at the least. The agreements signed will not let us.

Back
Top Bottom