What's new

India Rejects SAAB's Offer to Develop Tejas MK1A Aircraft

there is no next version of Tejas after MK1A and from day one since MP became the DM his only focus was/is AMCA and so called MK2 is just a ego issue with HAL/ADA which MOD just making as a test bed for AMCA & future LSA

as for F16Blk70/72 which USA have now offerred is much much better than what they offerred for original MRCA deal with all its systems streached to the limit of current leathel technologies avilable and will remain very very potent threat to its enemies for next two decades as it even with full combat load gives a decent combat radius 550-600Km even in lo-medium altitude (3-6Km)

No one doubts the reliability and capability of f16 but can US be trusted ?, i will never trust them as in future problems are bound to come

n3d7Y5O.jpg

Next refusal should be to LM now for F 16

I think US is already made a deal with GoI .US wont help you unless you gives something in return for their cooperation.
Few dozens of F series is not a big deal if they give us good support in other fields .

No one doubts the reliability and capability of f16 but can US be trusted ?, i will never trust them as in future problems are bound to come
you cannot trust USA with there latest tech which is F35 now but F16 for them is over but for them and there allies not for others we if we get what we are promised im sure we gonna make one hell of a 5th gen fighter from techs we learned in making of Tejas and rafale , PAKFA and now F16 and thats the orignal plan and why would US be stupid enough to turn over the apple cart when they know with india on there side they would become much more powerfull and richer in the world than they ever were able to when they made bad mistakes in the past over choosing wrong partners in asia

so are you waiting for develop aesa or buying it for the planes tejas?

so are you waiting for develop aesa or buying it for the planes tejas?
so you like playing games and using israeli flags to troll indians and israelies alike .... i like your style mate good luck with it and troll everyone alike like :sarcastic::devil: :omghaha::omghaha:

wel i have pictures in my facebook when i traveld in india you can see im isreali

Back
Top Bottom