What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

They have several resolutions against terrorists. Neither Sunnis nor Shias are terrorists.
No one here has said sunnis and shias are terrorist,i am again asking why nothing is being said By OIC on sunni shia killing each other.if there are any resolutions just post the links instead of going in circles.

I am not here to massage your stupid ego, if you have an opinion go and state it in the ISIS thread, Mr. "always neutral".
Mamaba is stung back? The point is when OIC cannot stop killings between Shia's and sunni's in its home town why the **** would it like to interfere in pakistan or kashmir?

Some idiots can't win an argument, they resort to personal attacks.Nothing new.

It was you who did that. I just respond.

BTW if you got nothing useful on topic then stop being a burden on the site & kindly GL.

No one here has said sunnis and shias are terrorist,i am again asking why nothing is being said By OIC on sunni shia killing each other.if there are any resolutions just post the links instead of going in circles.

Don't you understand simple English? I already told you OIC had passed resolutions several times against terrorists.

What you are wishing is that OIC pass a resolution separately against Sunnis or Shias? So that it makes easier for enemies to split it up?

It was you who did that. I just respond.

When did I ? I countered your argument about 71 war,with a statement from a Pakistani writer. Your replies were

Ok dear bharat verma product.

Dunno about any of your mentioned family members but clearly you seems like student/product of bharat verma plus several others.:woot:

It seems like Indians have habit of trolling by default.:disagree:

And then,this one

For a dumb my reply will be

Its evident who started Personal attacks..

Indians are good for nothing except promoting their naked bollywood dance or spreading hindutva barbarism(just like they do in IOK/maqbooza Kashmir).

I think you never seen dance in turkish programs or in movies????

I don't even call them Muslims. Terrorists are not Muslims.

Shias & Sunnis are peaceful & i' am witness of it as my family consists of equal number of Shias & Sunnis.

But killing on shia in Iraq or even in Pakistan tells totally different story

When did I ? I countered your argument about 71 war,with a statement from a Pakistani writer. Your replies were

And then,this one

Its evident who started Personal attacks..

Don't try to be a sm@rtie. 71 is not the topic here. If you want infos of 71 there are several threads at PDF which consists of articles that can educate an uneducated guy like you who rely on bharat verma type clowns.

Then you resort to personal attack & asked me to shut up.

It is evident who is a troll & who started personal attacks.

Muslim Countries should cooperate and should raise its voice in favor of Pakistan for Kashmir. There should be a global call for Jehad and it should be obligatory for each and every muslim to go for Jehad in Kashmir.Fisabilillah Fisabilillah Aljehad Aljehad.

Don't try to be a sm@rtie. 71 is not the topic here.

You dragged East Pakistan here

If you want infos of 71 there are several threads at PDF which consists of articles that can educate an uneducated guy like you who rely on bharat verma type clowns.

Yes,ones composed by people who claims 'Pakistan lost nothing in 1971 war'

Then you resort to personal attack & asked me to shut up.

Remember calling some one a family member of Bharat Verma ?

:rofl::rofl:

Indians can become a SUPA PAWA in 2012 according to their govt officials & president:lol:...now plz STFU.

So we are already Super power...But Pakistan is ahead of India in space.
.Gen Musharaff said ''Pakistan's spaceprogramme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I''

So Pakistan would be hyper power :omghaha:

What the eff is the OIC? A bunch of bearded hypocrites getting off on religion? Obsessed mofos shall stay obsessed.
See official members like SA and other oil producing members are smart while their country is developing They make sure to keep pressure in the region and let other idiots fight their war and idiots here follow them in name of religion. They are pretty smart and work for their self interest pretty well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom