What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

So forget about Pakistani pull out...Pakistani troops are there on authorization by Azad Kashmir govt to support Azad Kashmir Army & keep Indians out.

And Indian troops are there on request of State assembly of J&K and J&K govt..to maintain order in the state...to keep Pakistanis out.

These Idiotic and Meaningless resolutions are as important as the wish-lists that little children write to Santa Claus regularly. Only the wish-lists written to Santa Claus have better results since parents some times read them and indulge the wishes of the little kids.
Here even that does not happen....... :D

Actually they did,..remember Saksham valley and Aksai Chin...they have oficially given up claim to these areas, which historically were a part of Kashmir in exchange for a token piece of land and in order to make friends with China and balance scales against India.

Which actually proves, that they neither care about Kashmiri land or its people.
--
they care for
1. water
2. Blessing of new M.. the China
nothing else

These Idiotic and Meaningless resolutions are as important as the wish-lists that little children write to Santa Claus regularly. Only the wish-lists written to Santa Claus have better results since parents some times read them and indulge the wishes of the little kids.
Here even that does not happen....... :D
--
there is war in iraq .. problem in nigeira . in Baharin ,, issuw with qatar ...in pak .. usa - iran issue
Muslim ummah ..
and what they come up with
Kashmir resolution..epic
new age NEROS ..

lol i didnt understood a word what she sayin,
BTW heres what US got to say about indians. enjoy.
--
its western proprgenda against pak aka muslim ummah

--
they care for
1. water
2. Blessing of new M.. the China
nothing else

--
there is war in iraq .. problem in nigeira . in Baharin ,, issuw with qatar ...in pak .. usa - iran issue
Muslim ummah ..
and what they come up with
Kashmir resolution..epic
new age NEROS ..

--
its western proprgenda against pak aka muslim ummah

lol its nothing to do with pakistan. they are talking about indians in US.
western propaganda against pak? lol. atleast watch the video before commenting.

Muslims are biggest enemy of each other just look at the example of Syria and Iraq

I agree. In order for them to be out for good, just encourage them. A time will come when they will murder and eat each other to extinction.

Syria, Iraq and Libya are the perfect examples.

lol its nothing to do with pakistan. they are talking about indians in US.
western propaganda against pak? lol. atleast watch the video before commenting.
--
i know dear ...
anything prasing india or agasint pak ...is western propogenda aginst pak /muslim for few members here
my commetn was oevrall pak stand on kashmir and OIC resolution visa vis problem in middle east and muslim countires as whole
yes video nothig to do wiht pak

Saudi Arabia should airlift the 3 million indians back to their slums and ask the UAE and the rest of the GCC to do the same. It also should minimize trade and energy supplement.

Saudia needs Indians to do the job.

Pakistanis are good for nothing except Police/Army,Bangladeshis for some small businesses/labour.

Without Indian workforce Saudia wont have systems in place.same is the case with Qatar/rest of GCC.

None of your so called muslim friends say Turkey/Bosnia/Misri are half as efficient as Indian workforce and without the subcontinent there would be no labour in the GCC.

Saudi Arabia has the ability to do so if it chooses to without giving a flying rat about India.

Indian cheap workforce can be replaced by Nepalis, Bangladeshis for example. The world doesn't revolve around India, it can functions without it.:lol:

I would throw a party the day that I don't smell curry anymore.:rofl:

you can try doing that,We ll buy everything from Iran and also start making ourselves a proper aviation hub,hell we can even cut off Hajj trips from India.

OIC is Arabi and no Arabi/Farsi/Turki can be the sarpanch in this dispute.

Yeh appas mein hi tey hogi,baahir se nahi,

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia has the ability to do so if it chooses to without giving a flying rat about India.

Indian cheap workforce can be replaced by Nepalis, Bangladeshis for example. The world doesn't revolve around India, it can functions without it.:lol:

I would throw a party the day that I don't smell curry anymore.:rofl:

KSA doesn't have the guts.

What about Balochistan where there is a amred struggle going on right from 1947.Like the Bengalis,the Balochis also want freedom from Pakistan.the number of check posts have doubled & crime,murder of Balcoh Activists.Why is the OIC silent on Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in every Assembly,foras,summit & the human right voilations by Indian armed forces.
But when it comes to Balochistan it is not freedom struggle but Indian sponsored terrorism.first of all Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Amritsar or Bombay.The rebels r Ethnic Balochis,nawab Akbar Bugti,Mehran Baloch,Brahm Bugti.One goes another comes.

U might be a American of Pakistan origin. U might not be aware of the situtation in Balochistan.View attachment 35942 View attachment 35943 View attachment 35942 View attachment 35943
Son I'm a Baluch and I know more about my country than you ... There are many Baluch posters to shut trolls like you n waz n others r kashmiris so much for your bs.

IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is occupied by 7 lakh Indian terrorists...does not make it Indian.:agree::azn:

:lol: But world called Pakistan factory of that not India.

Son I'm a Baluch and I know more about my country than you ... There are many Baluch posters to shut trolls like you n waz n others r kashmiris so much for your bs.

In one baluch represent all then so many J&K members represent India in PDF ..... :lol:

:lol: But world called Pakistan factory of that not India.

In one baluch represent all then so many J&K members represent India in PDF ..... :lol:
And none Kashmir Muslims but 1 or 2 Brahmins ? While no Kashmir supports u instead they support Pak .. N baluchs love to bash you .. I.e Irfan lala,PK Baluch,Imran n others n me.

Back
Top Bottom