What's new

India Rejects Joint Naval Patrols with US in South China Sea

With who then? Bro you your hatred for the US is blinding on you. Who else can stand up to China and hold a leash with Pakistan

Alone.

Also there is a misconception , a big one among people that when China does attack us, USA will be up there for us, its absolutely bullcrap, all these years we have fought for ourselves, and if we love our independence we need to accept the reality and get ready to fight ourselves.

On US stopping China ? US absolutely can't and will not give it a try either.

When our vessels were in a danger of piracy , we seet our own ships all alone , with no partners , even then calls were made to get a big power aside, we didn't.

People need to understand , when we join USA in joint patrols. We unofficially accept that we side with the west, and that's a very big thing and without any rewards.

You know what will hurt China more? An Indian competition in Africa, South America and Central Asia. Yes, its business and that's the answer.

As for hatred , I don't hate US. I just don't see " 1" benefit of aligning with them. They think 2 times while even selling mini UAVs to us and some think we will be getting TOT on engines turbines , F22 and what not.

Plus, the Westerners will never give up any info of black money on Congress players. its stashed away there as political blackmail. I am astonished how stupid the Indian ppl were all these decades to allow this family to rule India for so so long. Like what the f-k were we thinking. Why would call ourselves a democracy when this family doesn't want to give up control? How come they don't feel ashamed or wrong for controlling India for so long?
The answer is democracy itself. Can't take any action against Gandi family without evidences. And Gandi family don't directly order other politicians in Congress to mislead the nation, they convince them that their policies are right or simply bribe them. They have many propaganda news channels affiliated to them. And if you take direct action against them it will be termed political conspiracy or political killing, against freedom of expression, intolerance and what not. The only way to deal propaganda is propaganda. Thats why staying neutral till 2019 is crucial for India. More and more flaming against current government from west awaits. If BJP comes into power again in 2019, US will be forced to negotiate with India on equal terms. In this conflict India will only gain (if anything) for joining, not after.

US has assured end-use monitoring of security aid to Pakistan: India

Proof. US is making sure that these arms sales won't affect India itucanoorm. Next time, before some of you guys start running around and screaming.......take a moment to think about the issues from all angles.

US is making a fool out of us here and if anyone believe it, he is being gullible.

Do you really think that a block 52 is required to bomb some cavemen ? Do you?

Let me tell you a super tucano will do it more effectively and cheaply .

And really , do you think US says to Pakistan , you are not allowed to use the M109A5s against India but Pakistan still buys them ?

And the term here is " MONITORING ".
You see it has got a really very different meaning from control.

US is making a fool out of us here and if anyone believe it, he is being gullible.

Do you really think that a block 52 is required to bomb some cavemen ? Do you?

Let me tell you a super tucano will do it more effectively and cheaply .

And really , do you think US says to Pakistan , you are not allowed to use the M109A5s against India but Pakistan still buys them ?

And the term here is " MONITORING ".
You see it has got a really very different meaning from control.

Nobody is dumb enough to believe that. It has to do with the American public. Appeasing Military industrial complex, placing Pakistan on a longer leash. Think above and beyond. You are the only one being gullible if you think this is an issue for India.

All you go since coming to this website is anti American sentiment. You're blind to anything that could be possible. I believe the software on such craft is compromised. So even if Pakistan doesn't listen, the US has a way to make sure its not used.

Word play doesn't mean much. If monitoring was the issue, then we would buy their equipment with all their software intact. Think about it.

Nobody is dumb enough to believe that. It has to do with the American public. Appeasing Military industrial complex, placing Pakistan on a longer leash. Think above and beyond. You are the only one being gullible if you think this is an issue for India.

All you go since coming to this website is anti American sentiment. You're blind to anything that could be possible. I believe the software on such craft is compromised. So even if Pakistan doesn't listen, the US has a way to make sure its not used.

Word play doesn't mean much. If monitoring was the issue, then we would buy their equipment with all their software intact. Think about it.

Other things will go on in the above quoted lines except me being an American hater.

I am only being pro India.

The pic in my profile is that of a C130, isn't it American ?

Back
Top Bottom