What's new

India Rejects Joint Naval Patrols with US in South China Sea

You are reading too much--- US will never ditch pakistan-- It needs Pakistan as long as US army decides to park in afghanistan-

The F-16 weapons & other doles are extortion from King khan(USA) to Pakistan army so that latter behaves nice and dont target them.

To sum up, War against terror have been bonanza for Paksitan
1. They got 35 bill$ USA aid+ GSP status from dozens countries
2. Pakistan did nothing in return- Taliban are coming back to power

3. US is not interested in resolution or solution-They simply want to sit in afghanistan & set up a permanent base;
get taliban in govt & continue to pay some extortion to pakistan for being nice!

Actually the US doesn't need Pakistan as you claim. They couldn't give a damn. Anyone tries to set up training camps from now will be bombed from the sky. No damn given for civilian collateral damage.

F-16s is not an issue when the flight computers are firmly in the control of US hands. The US can inspect their craft any minute of the day

WE DONT MAKE SHIT HAPPEN. LOOK AT HOW OUR OPPOSITION ACTS? WE CANT EVEN GET CERTAIN RULES CHANGED WITHOUT SOME BS. SOME WILL CLAIM OH AN EFFECTIVE GOVT WILL BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE OPPOSITIONS. YEAH KEEP DREAMING AND LIVING THAT BS. Certain opposition don't give a f-k about the issues at hand. They only care about their self preservation not India.
Stay neutral till 2019.

F-16s is not an issue when the flight computers are firmly in the control of US hands. The US can inspect their craft any minute of the day

i don't think its true... and US can't mess up the computers of f-16 during war or neither they'll stop pakistan from using f-16 against india

I understand exactly what you are thinking. But remember today is China tommorow can be India too. You have already declared America winner in this war.

Its you who need to look at history of US supporting Pakistan against India in every way possible. Assassinations of scientists, flaming communal violence and saperatism in India.

Parikar is testing US's so called strategic relationship by controling the foreign policy of US regarding South Asia by objecting F 16 sales. Do you think 8 F16s make any difference?

In this scenario, India can gain a lot, only if we negotiate rightly this time. Wether we join US today or tommorow, it won't make any difference. So its better to take your time.

You say I need to look at what the US did against India? We were in separate camps, with different beliefs. We were against each other, and they were betting on Pakistan. If that was an issue, we would never got past even buying a weapon from them. We see a bigger issue at hand, the world has changed. You need to change your outlook also. because you are obviously still blinded by the past and its still clouding your future actions.

As far as declaring the US a winner, its not about that. Im looking at 2 nations that have a lot in common but are blinded by their stupidity. We can always work thru our differences. Working together we can work successfully against a stronger opponent who is not hampered by democracy.

I don't get what and how Parker is testing US strategic relationship by controlling the foreign policy. Plz explain

i don't think its true... and US can't mess up the computers of f-16 during war or neither they'll stop pakistan from using f-16 against india

Its one of the key reason we basically buy skeletons of certain systems to ensure there are no bugs and malware. As for stopping Pakistan, pay attention to Kargil and US pressure.

You say I need to look at what the US did against India? We were in separate camps, with different beliefs. We were against each other, and they were betting on Pakistan. If that was an issue, we would never got past even buying a weapon from them. We see a bigger issue at hand, the world has changed. You need to change your outlook also. because you are obviously still blinded by the past and its still clouding your future actions.

As far as declaring the US a winner, its not about that. Im looking at 2 nations that have a lot in common but are blinded by their stupidity. We can always work thru our differences. Working together we can work successfully against a stronger opponent who is not hampered by democracy.

I don't get what and how Parker is testing US strategic relationship by controlling the foreign policy. Plz explain
Please explain me what will India gain by joining US in this mess.

Its one of the key reason we basically buy skeletons of certain systems to ensure there are no bugs and malware. As for stopping Pakistan, pay attention to Kargil and US pressure.

there was pressure from US on pakistan during kargil because they're the aggressors but never was on F-16... PAF pilots did patrol along the LoC with F-16s

Look at China. It has gained the most from Russian weapons industry. Plus it had access to Western tech. The arms embargo applies to certain things only not everything. China is more focused on meeting objectives than India has ever been. We don't even attempt to reverse engineer anything of value.

Russia has been our main supplier of Defense weapons but out relationship is vastly different from China.

We have some serious issues with China that is purposefully being kept on the back burner. China has already declared us a foe. Their security arrangements with Pakistan is at our expense. If you recollect, they were making major moves against India under UPA.

This mess you noted is not just an US issue. China is claiming the South China sea. Guess what? China has already claimed vast land under the INDIAN OCEAN for mining purposes! What the f-k are we doing? Have we even staked a claim yet regardless whether of not we can mine it? NO.

Timings essential for China. It will only act when everything falls together in place. Just look at 1962, it acted when the US was busy with Russia/Cuba

there was pressure from US on pakistan during kargil because they're the aggressors but never was on F-16... PAF pilots did patrol along the LoC with F-16s

There was pressure US pressure and not a single F 16 fired any weapons.

Explain how Parker is trying to control US foreign policy?

[T]he United States has proved to be a fair-weather friend. . . .In- stead of showing greater understanding of Pakistan’s point of view and impressing upon India the need to discuss the Kashmir prob- lem . . ., the US is telling Pakistan to effect a withdrawal of the Mujahideen (or the infiltrators, as the US prefers to call them) from Kargil. China does not suffer from the same attitude and its under- standing of the Pakistani position on all important matters of na- tional security has always been fair and sympathetic.6

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1450/MR1450.ch2.pdf

China is clearly the bigger issue.

"India is worried that if we do joint patrols with the U.S, the Chinese could do it to us with Pakistan. That is really the worry -- the US navy can operate globally, but India is not that powerful and that same thing could be turned on its head as far as we are concerned," says Joshi.

This is the curx of the matter.

India has been selling itself as the bulwark against China to the western civilization but the truth is, all the brownie points from western masters , particularly from America on this pretext were to gather strength against Pakistan. India never was and will never be the one to challenge China in any shape or form. When push comes to shove, they will always chicken out like they have this time. India cannot be Pakistan to whom the western civilization relied upon against the Soviet Union. They choose the wrong horse to bet on and in the process alienated Pakistan. Fools.

the latest F-16 Sale and the recent announcement about selling more Gadgets and f-16 has lots of reason with India not joining their party.... If India has said yes then US would've disappointed Pakistan.. i think even the Chinese Soldiers entering pakistan occupied Kashmir is also has to do with it. they're communicating

The F16 ( 8), 8 Cutters, 12 Ravens , 150+ M109A5s, 50+ Bells, all these things are a part of very long list, which USA provided Pakistan,
" AFTER WE SIGNED DEALS WITH US for C17, C130 and P8s".

While the, joint patrol .... we rejected it last week.

Also I don't find " Single " benefit for India in a " Joint patrol with US".

If you do, please list.

Let me make one thing clear, for all you guys who make the F-16 issue a big deal have you ever ever taken another look at this issue? Such as the benefits? With all the self styled experts who spew BS on these forums, can't you ever see the benefits?

The US still has a leash on Pakistan. Just imagine if China held the leash completely?

The F-16s won't ever be used in a battle with India. The US has the ability to mess around with the computers in the aircraft. This is about extending US influence in Pakistan at a time when it is jumping ship to China and loosing the war with Islamists in gov't (nukes).

Hey you can never replicate what China has done unless you embrace the US like China did. India does not act and think like China that is our downfall. WE DONT MAKE SHIT HAPPEN. LOOK AT HOW OUR OPPOSITION ACTS? WE CANT EVEN GET CERTAIN RULES CHANGED WITHOUT SOME BS. SOME WILL CLAIM OH AN EFFECTIVE GOVT WILL BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE OPPOSITIONS. YEAH KEEP DREAMING AND LIVING THAT BS. Certain opposition don't give a f-k about the issues at hand. They only care about their self preservation not India.

Do you really think its just 8 F16s we are talking about ?

Let me list what US has had gifted them after we signed the multibillion deal for C17, C130 and P8s with USA.

1. 18 Block 50/52 , 14 A/B, 8 more in discussion. Plus MLU kits for 45 F16s. Plus agreement with Jordan to supply another 13.

2. 8 Cutters.
3. 12 Mini drone ( the same they were offering us, in fact they sold it first to them. )

4. Large quantities of small arms , like grenade launchers, anti material rifles, Rocket launchers, Heavy machine guns, Bullet proof vests, Night vision, thermal vision etc etc.

5. Upgrade of over 150 M109s, plus delivery of more 150 M109A5s already and discussing another 150 as of now, you see this as small thing ?

6. Delivery of80+ Bells,Hueys, etc ....

7. 14 AH1 directly, another squadron from Jordan and deal for another 15 Super cobra , plus related ammo.

8. MLU kits for C130s of PAF

I must have left another dozen.

Also all this things are in last " 3~4 years "

This is no small deal.

Our men who die on border are more important than SCS.Till we convey this To USA..... WE are just renting out our armed forces even without any rent.

On the latter part, yes of course, we have been pathetically late when it comes to taking actions .

And we are replicating what China did.....
" Economic cooperation ".

And do you really think those Block 52+ will be used against those rag tags?
They could have had done the same in lower price with Super Tucanos, if we fall into the US narrative here, we are replicating 1962.

Let me list what US has had gifted them after we signed the multibillion deal for C17, C130 and P8s with USA.

1. 18 Block 50/52 , 14 A/B, 8 more in discussion. Plus MLU kits for 45 F16s. Plus agreement with Jordan to supply another 13.

2. 8 Cutters.
3. 12 Mini drone ( the same they were offering us, in fact they sold it first to them. )

4. Large quantities of small arms , like grenade launchers, anti material rifles, Rocket launchers, Heavy machine guns, Bullet proof vests, Night vision, thermal vision etc etc.

5. Upgrade of over 150 M109s, plus delivery of more 150 M109A5s already and discussing another 150 as of now, you see this as small thing ?

7. 14 AH1 directly, another squadron from Jordan and deal for another 15 Super cobra , plus related ammo.

This is no small deal.

Our men who die on border are more important than SCS.Till we convey this To USA..... WE are just renting out our armed forces even without any rent.

On the latter part, yes of course, we have been pathetically late when it comes to taking actions .

They could have had done the same in lower price with Super Tucanos, if we fall into the US narrative here, we are replicating 1962.
US might be trying hard to take Pakistan out of China camp. Isolating them will push them further towards China.

But India and Pakistan can't go togethor. Although Nawaz govt trying its best, that might be the reason for his unconditional love for India? Not sure if Nawaz govt takes orders from US not. I am just guessing.

2. 8 Cutters.

This is no small deal.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/pakarms.pdf

Is the United States Cutting Pakistan Off? The Politics of Military Aid

Why America is cozying up to the Indian army

Yes It Can By Changing the Source Code of Missile's and Navigation Data in Mission Computer
Its All Satellite GPS Guided there Various Way US can do it

Yes It Can By Changing the Source Code of Missile's and Navigation Data in Mission Computer
Its All Satellite GPS Guided there Various Way US can do it

Even if they could change them.. do you really think they'd do it????? of course not.. because it'll set a bad example for US customers.. they'll never do such things

Back
Top Bottom