What's new

India rejects China’s maritime invite

this is truly moronic, if India manages to engage China as an ally that would literally be an end to all of India's nightmares..but you guys are allying with US, take it from a country who has been there done that..its an ugly marriage

Very true, but who is to say that China will never abandon Pakistan...? Remember the US to Pakistani people in the 60's is what China is to you today. Also you are right, India should be wary of the US.

That would be only counter-productive ---- Instead of sending a small yet stern message it would be sending a Agni missile with a nuke warhead:-)lol:)

Diplomacy is about tact and boldness --- not brashness.

Lol...I agree to a point.....I feel like I am a Republican Right wing hawk....and you are a Democratic Liberal...well if we were in America....but at least we both get to hear our opposing views....Cheers!

this is truly moronic, if India manages to engage China as an ally that would literally be an end to all of India's nightmares..but you guys are allying with US, take it from a country who has been there done that..its an ugly marriage

I wish politicians in Pakistan used the same logic to partner with India. however, joint efforts with china or allying with china won't help India a bit. they don't like India dipping into their potential economic growth. China supports every terrorist and pariah nation in the world ( N. Korea, Burma, Iran etc etc). It's not interested in being the world's ambassador and honestly beyond selling more military hardware , what has china done for Pakistan- have they come to your aid during the earthquake or floods? In fact was it not the US who was the single largest aid contributor ( infrastructure in general and during floods and earthquake? )

Lets stick to the topic. India should work with China without rejecting the invite.

Lets stick to the topic. India should work with China without rejecting the invite.

negative.BUT duely noted that the most anti Indian poster here is now advising Indians on foreign policy :P

negative.BUT duely noted that the most anti Indian poster here is now advising Indians on foreign policy :P

What's wrong with that, it is PDF and an open discussion. India should consider China's offer and think with an open mind.

What's wrong with that, it is PDF and an open discussion. India should consider China's offer and think with an open mind.

And what makes you think we are not thinking with an open mind? BTW, the nearly servile attitude of most Pakistanis towards China (your earlier post regarding relationship with China ending all of India's nightmares) is really notable. Didn't you guys think of US in the same way up-to the 1960's?

Last edited:
No need to make a fuss abt it....Just a diplomatic move.......
karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Seems like pure stubbornness to me. Isn't India pushing for closer ties with China? Going by the acts we have seen by India; the Chinese will get the wrong message. Seems to me that India is alienating themselves a lot from China lately.

Seems like pure stubbornness to me. Isn't India pushing for closer ties with China? Going by the acts we have seen by India; the Chinese will get the wrong message. Seems to me that India is alienating themselves a lot from China lately.

responsibility of maintaining good ties should be with both the countries. china is neglecting indian concerns and giving stapled visas to indian citizens residing in kashmir. Also china is denying visa to indian army officers going on personal visits on silliest of reasons.

i think its a good move on part of Govt. china should be made to realise that relations will not improve if it sticks to its present stand.

Back
Top Bottom