What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is trolling.

You posted the exact same post in another thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...294-megatons-thermonuclear-deterrence-12.html

Copy pasted that here. Coming from a Chinese, thats not surprising. After all, thats the biggest national industry.

From the speed with which you posted this, I knew it had to be a copy paste job.

Are you trying to have a discussion, or wasting people's time? Post reported.

He wanted to talk about a nuclear exchange. I merely explained the nuclear exchange will be heavily in China's favor.

You're a whiner. Obviously, the other Indian hasn't seen this information. If you have, good for you.

I amended my post earlier. You forgot to include the best part.

----------

1967: THE FIRST CHINESE HYDROGEN BOMB exploded with 3.3 megatons of destructive power

No thread on China's nuclear weapons would be complete without the history-setting first thermonuclear explosion.

"On June 17 1967, China revealed its true military power.

At 00:19, a Chinese H-6 bomber dropped the first Chinese hydrogen bomb. It exploded with a force of 3.3 megatons. It marked the date when China entered the thermonuclear era."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3FBN2zfdk

That is not the current Chinese government's position. Sikkim has never been officially recognized as Indian territory by the CCP. Show me a Chinese government news release to support your incredible claim.

As a Chinese you should provide me the source to the contrary from your Govt news report.

Ever wonder why you Govt never raised a cry when Indian prime minister visited Sikkim in 2011?

Hon’ble Prime Minister visit Sikkim accompanied by Vice Chairman, NDMA

Read what they said:

The gap is TOO wide to bridge, and is getting WIDER every single day. :lol:

Liar liar pants on fire .

They never said they cant catch up ever .

I ll tell you a story , In the beginning of the 20th century , Argentina was richer and more developed than Australia and by the end of that century Australia was a rich developed country whereas Argentina was a developing country not even close to Australia . These things happen all the time .

So just admit when you used the word ever , you were caught lying through your teeth :lol:.Be human and stop behaving like a bot for a change :wave:

You are from Arunachal bro . Why dont you tell these people what most there people want and whether that place was ever 'south tibet' or not and how many tibetan buddhists even live there in the first place .

But again i can understand , these bots wont understand a things .

They are just here to make their 50 cents . Month end is approaching you see. :lol:

There are 2 members from Arunachal, 1 from Sikkim, 2 from Assam and 1 from Tripura here and all have said the same thing. But the programmed CCP members here cannot hear or comprehend what they are not allowed to.

A single misprint means nothing. The editor should be fired.

I can understand that you are already in tears.

Sorry, but if you bang your head against a wall.. tears are a natural outcome.

Want a tissue?

That is not the current Chinese government's position. Sikkim has never been officially recognized as Indian territory by the CCP. Show me a Chinese government news release to support your incredible claim.

As a Chinese you should provide me the source to the contrary from your Govt news report.

Ever wonder why you Govt never raised a cry when Indian prime minister visited Sikkim in 2011?

That's because he's not allowed to know what happened to his soldiers in the 25 plus skirmishes after 62. If he does, he'd be charged for treason and shot.

Right.. 62, killing of Vietnamese fishermen and civilians....That's about it, I think.

No offense, but you couldn't even do that back in 1962 when our economy was smaller than yours.

Today, our economy is FOUR times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending. We have never been in a stronger position relative to India, since the founding of the PRC.

The Indian Armed forces have already said they have no chance of ever matching China.

No offense taken :) As far as the comments of the Indian armed forces. I guess they have learnt the lesson of not underestimating their enemy.

And always deceive ur enemy by telling them that they are weak and they stand no chance against China (Something we learnt from China)

Ok you win, your next leader will be as lunatic as you are. Cant wait to see that.:lol:

You know that the current Hu-Wen Administration is probably the most pacifist administration we have had? :lol: They are the ones who are always going on about "China's peaceful rise".

Not that I'm complaining, I actually like Hu and Wen, much better than the previous Chinese President (Jiang Zemin) who was a real @ss.

But the next Chinese Administration is coming in at the end of this year, the Xi-Li Administration. :azn:

That's because he's not allowed to know what happened to his soldiers in the 25 plus skirmishes after 62. If he does, he'd be charged for treason and shot.
How about the last time a few months ago when we killed your indo-Tibetan border guards? :)

india stole China's land when China was weak. Now China is strong and we can take it back by force.

It would be a pity if india shattered into many small countries after it loses another conflict with China. Sikkim would likely get swallowed by China and then Han Chinese tourists will all come to see you in Sikkim.

You know that the current Hu-Wen Administration is probably the most pacifist administration we have had? :lol: They are the ones who are always going on about "China's peaceful rise".

Not that I'm complaining, I actually like Hu and Wen, much better than the previous Chinese President (Jiang Zemin) who was a real @ss.

But the next Chinese Administration is coming in at the end of this year, the Xi-Li Administration.

I heard he is a hardliner...does it matter?, china with its evergrowing economy and needs would find it much more fruitful to cater to its own needs than invading India.

Enough, clearly a couple of chinese guys are here to troll, and are rapidly copy-pasting their earlier flame bait posts from other threads here to waste other people's time. Lets just leave the issue here - our defence minister is currently visiting arunachal, elections are held there, they have an independent judiciary, and an elected government, and are living as indians. With all these talks of thermonuclear bombs and bravado, the Chinese are not going to get it, ever. They know that, and so do we. Why waste time on an internet battle with trolls earning their daily commission?

To the chinese guys - wake us up when you actually do take arunachal or sikkim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom