What's new

India rebuilding sub fleet amid China threat

india current sub fleet is only less than 25% of china's.

Its a joke.

nobody knows how many r really operational

You don't use ballistic missiles on subs, you use torpedoes genius. :rofl:. I am talking about nuclear subs since these are ones perceived to be noisier compared to American and Russian subs, we have some of the best conventional subs available with AIP, it's even more advanced than your Scorpenes. Btw, that noise report is 10 years old, the current Chinese subs are among the best in the world, I am not bragging, that's according to recent US expert guesstimation.:enjoy:

Yah btw, you can't even make your own indigenous conventional subs right...:rofl:
Thanks for educating me on ballistic missiles and torpedos. Isn't it shame that Chinese DF21 Ballistic missile can not be used as torpedos while it can fly like antiship missile. Otherwise you can launch torpedos from your costal areas to kill Indian or US subs.

Russia is a neutral ally of China and India, will be mute at war time. Pakistan?? We don't mind Pakistan.

We are more likely to kill indians or have enough contempt to launch a nuclear holocaust in your hindu republic then anyone else in the world

awww . we are scared

You should be!

Disliking someone or having a dispute with another country is one thing but when you have utter hatred and contempt for them like we do for hindus then you are entering dangerous territory especially with 150 nuclear warheads at your finger tips

We will receive in the coming decade 8+ AIP subs by which time our Nuclear tipped SLCM will be good to put all of the indian western half under threat.

India pissing off China = even more weapons, TOT, access to top line weapons thst otherwise china would be hesitant to give any nation access to

Thanks for educating me on ballistic missiles and torpedos. Isn't it shame that Chinese DF21 Ballistic missile can not be used as torpedos while it can fly like antiship missile. Otherwise you can launch torpedos from your costal areas to kill Indian or US subs.
We can use it to aim for Vikram....:lol:

We are more likely to kill indians or have enough contempt to launch a nuclear holocaust in your hindu republic then anyone else in the world
How about we turn the table around. I am sick of reading hindu this and hindu that. How about we start calling you Islamic republic Pakistani and start using muslim word in every forum then how would you feel about it. Tell me mr Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom