What's new

India raises objections over China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

They can't tolerate an economically viable Pakistan
They never accepted us since independence. Blocked our resources anytime they have chance and always tried to damage us militarily, economically, socially and politically. They forget the saying, whatever goes around, comes around ;)

Another evidence to prove that Hindutva never was or ever will be reasonable, they were, are and shall remain the enemy of our people, who ought to be dealt with accordingly.

Pakistan objects to four more Indian hydropower projects ...
Going by your logic, Musalmani Mazhab in Pakistan was never and never will be reasonable.8-)
But I don't think political and diplomatic stunts have much to do with religion.:angel:

That's not what trolls think. :bounce:
That's what religious nut jobs think.:astagh:
That's what people who have nothing constructive for forum and are here for only one purpose i.e. becoming troll king think.:raise:

Mods, Please ignore my vocabulary mistakes today due to my low blood sugar because of my fast. Peace:pleasantry:
Oh F@K Horus, You yourself are an admin, That is quite funny considering your post's quality. :omghaha:

P.S. - @WebMaster Like i told you already in another thread, here too my post identical to this one got deleted without any warning. I do not see offensive in this post, However if you do, Please tell me. I'd like to know who deleted my post and why?

Bug off India - you are a b*tch.
@WebMaster - I'd like you to see the quality of some officials of this forum, Your forum.

Buzz off!

Another evidence to prove that Hindutva never was or ever will be reasonable, they were, are and shall remain the enemy of our people, who ought to be dealt with accordingly.
Economically viable??

They dont want to see us breathing , existing.

they are such blood thirsty ppl these hinuvtas they can kill their own ppl ruthlessly just only to frame us, case in point mumbai attacks.

India raises objections over China-Pakistan Economic Corridor
DELHI: Days before the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits China on a three-day state visit, India formally registered a protest against the recently signed $46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

According to reports in the Indian media, the Chinese envoy in Delhi was summoned to the Ministry of External Affairs and an objection was lodged over the project.

The $46 billion dollar investment intends to create infrastructure network which will see a land route linking China’s west to the Arabian Sea through Kashmir.

Read: India not threatened by Pakistan-China economic corridor: envoy

India has also expressed its concerns about China routing its corridor through Kashmir, but President Xi Jingping had dismissed these objections, describing the economic corridor as “a commercial project.”

Last month, India’s high commissioner to Pakistan hadsaid that his country was not threatened by the $46-billion economic corridor between Pakistan and China, as an economically-strong Pakistan would bring regional stability.
WTH are they objecting about? They wanna boss China? :unsure:

I've no interest reading Koran or whatever you said.

But then again, I never bashed any religion.
Then you should have no interest in talking against something you have no interest in reading :enjoy:

WTH are they objecting about? They wanna boss China? :unsure:

Then you should have no interest in talking against something you have no interest in reading :enjoy:
You should have read whole conversation before trying to be smart.

You should have read whole conversation before trying to be smart.
All I know India should mind its own business and keep the jealous track in itself...
India has also expressed its concerns about China routing its corridor through Kashmir,
That concern is just to make people like you excited to come online and cry about....But the route is going through GB which is part of Pakistan....

Again India should learn to mind its own business...coz we wont give their best pals Afghans a land route doesnt mean object something through our own land that really is pure obsession!

Until and unless you can add to why it is a concern over a fake wolf cry, I suggest avoid quoting me :enjoy:

All I know India should mind its own business and keep the jealous track in itself...

That concern is just to make people like you excited to come online and cry about....But the route is going through GB which is part of Pakistan....

Again India should learn to mind its own business...coz we wont give their best pals Afghans a land route doesnt mean object something through our own land that really is pure obsession!

Until and unless you can add to why it is a concern over a fake wolf cry, I suggest avoid quoting me :enjoy:
Speaking of minding own business,
Pakistan objects to four more Indian hydropower projects ...
Indo-US nuclear ties may destabilize region, says Pakistan

They never accepted us since independence. Blocked our resources anytime they have chance and always tried to damage us militarily, economically, socially and politically. They forget the saying, whatever goes around, comes around ;)
OK ok don't cry . Its not about the deal .But its about Azad Kashmir .

so what its a democratic world everyone has right to object anything, off course Indian have more right just because they are India and thats what they do...but quesitons is...who gives a fcuk!

Back
Top Bottom