What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically the other day, one of these Indian member was acting as the spokesperson for his government, making such statements as, India doesn't give an out door defecation on this deal but it seems even some raw peanuts can cause an acute diarrhea symptoms.
Here comes the resident expert on Indian defecation. Give him any topic and he can guarantee an Indian feces of the outdoor variety in return any day of the week ;)

sorry to hear that you needed Israeli help for Nuclear attack on Pakistan. we were self sufficient in that field already.

I know it chokes you to believe it but we got much needed help from Israel when we needed it and they went out of their way to help us out. its good that we kept the news secret for our mutual benefit . those meetings with Israeli leaders and Musharraf were never a chance ones but planned.

I suggest you self immolate in front of the Russian embassy as a protest , I am sure your sacrifice will help in getting this deal cancelled.

All ifs and buts, text, text and text with zero substance.

Just simply tell what naval equipment was sought by India from Turkey.

Also isn't by taking help from evil jews, your pakistani establishment is duping the awaam of pakistan who are ready to die for palestine cause?

If India provided MANPADs, it's presence in Afghanistan would be completely wiped out. Like brutally and ruthlessly. So don't try to act smart.
So providing MANPADs is worse than all the bomb blasts caused by Indian backed TTP (as claimed by most of you) in Pakistan killing thousands of civilians and sec forces?

Yes, the intelligence is strong enough that they didn't see the consulate attacks coming.
There have been lesser attacks on Indian interests in Afg than on Pakistani interests in Pakistan. What does that say about your intelligence ?

Yes, the intelligence is strong enough that they didn't see the consulate attacks coming.

There are attacks happening in Pakistan every other day..and you almost never see it coming, and when you do, are unable to stop them.

My argument is what ever attacks you can launch on Indian interests in Afghanistan via your proxies, we can reciprocate in Pakistan..End of the day, we know who our enemy is in Afghanistan is and respond accordingly, yet there are so many attacks taking place in Pakistan..you almost never find out, who hit you where and why.

There are attacks happening in Pakistan every other day..and you almost never see it coming, and when you do, are unable to stop them.

My argument is what ever attacks you can launch on Indian interests in Afghanistan via your proxies, we can reciprocate in Pakistan..End of the day, we know who our enemy is in Afghanistan is and respond accordingly, yet there are so many attacks taking place in Pakistan..you almost never find out, who hit you where and why.

Yes there are attacks taking place, but its all going to be clamped down. If we know that for a fact they originated from Afghanistan, then we will make Afghanistan a war zone for you. They will pay the ultimate price. And besides, it's not like as if people are free from state sanctioned terror in India, from Punjab to Kashmir to Gujarat. While an insurgency goes on in the north east. So please keep you intelligent BS to yourself.

with 100% FDI opening up in defence sector in India ,one has to be stupid to mess it up its defence relationship even single bit,

most probably this deal will also be one amongst many imaginary acquisition plans Pakistan had which never materialized.

even if it go ahead with its selling its better with russian one on hard cash than chinese one on soft loan

Ironically the other day, one of these Indian member was acting as the spokesperson for his government, making such statements as, India doesn't give an out door defecation on this deal but it seems even some raw peanuts can cause an acute diarrhea symptoms.
looking at the posts above I cant help but say I cant agree more with you enough.

here is the Indian summary
  • Russians wont sell these gunships because such act will be backstabbing Indians
  • Indians dont really care because these Helicopters will be useless in next 30 years
  • Indians dont really care because they are insignificant number
  • Indians are getting Apaches and free teletubbies.
  • Turkey didnt deny any naval equipment to India because we dont believe it.
  • Israel didnt help Pakistan with F-16s because that too, yes you guessed it, will be backstabbing
  • Peanuts dont cause much butthurt .. because when they are not that many
  • Indians will provide MANPADs to counter these gunships
  • finally, Indians are not really concerned we are just imagining, Indians are only worried.

So providing MANPADs is worse than all the bomb blasts caused by Indian backed TTP (as claimed by most of you) in Pakistan killing thousands of civilians and sec forces?

There have been lesser attacks on Indian interests in Afg than on Pakistani interests in Pakistan. What does that say about your intelligence ?

Most of the people who did the attacks have been taken out, including the one who planned the karachi airport attack. We know the intelligence can sometimes fail in providing vitals points, however, still not an epic fail, where supposedly armed Pakistanis made their way to Mumbai by sea and no one saw that coming. Nice one.

All ifs and buts, text, text and text with zero substance.

Just simply tell what naval equipment was sought by India from Turkey.

Also isn't by taking help from evil jews, your pakistani establishment is duping the awaam of pakistan who are ready to die for palestine cause?

Where do you read all of this non-sense from? Of course, Times of India.

Most of the people who did the attacks have been taken out, including the one who planned the karachi airport attack. We know the intelligence can sometimes fail in providing vitals points, however, still not an epic fail, where supposedly armed Pakistanis made their way to Mumbai by sea and no one saw that coming. Nice one.
Really? from a think tank ? and you think a terror attack of 6 years old vintage compares with 40+ bomb blasts every month in Pakistan in terms of intelligence failure. Though I do wonder if every one who has attacked Pakistan has been taken out multiple times :-)D) then who is causing these 40+ blasts in Pakistan every month .

Indo Russian relationship is a completely different dynamics altogether.

A couple of delusions by a few members here is...

1) India is cribbing about supply of a few helis to pakistan.

and,

2) pakistan will replace india or match Indo Russian relations, also that pakistan will slowly replace India in Russian interests.

The Americans are leaving the region and are leaving behind a huge power vaccuum, Russia wants to fill that vaccuum out of its own concerns for Afghanistan's interests and to keep the jihadist elements in check. The Chechens, Tajiks, Uzbeks are increasingly joining global jihad and in almost all cases make their way through Afg - Pak and spread from there.

These forces combined with the various factions of the taliban and the AQ in Aaf Pak is extremely alarming to Russia because it virtually stems from their backyard.

They were quite pleased till NATO was there to fight them, but on their immenent departure wee have the nascent ANA to oppose them or the PA.

The Russians cannot depend on only the Afghan forces to tackle these extremists so it has decided to open channels with the Pakistani's too.

Recent events in Pakistan is extremely alarming with the emergence of TTP, and for all intents and purposes - Pakistan cannot go down or get degraded because of all these groups.

India cannot deny this logic, because it knows that if Pakistan gets into trouble then India too will be affected.

So its not a question of just a few helis but rather ensuring that PA remains strong against these groups.

India along with China were the only two countries that supported Russian stand on Crimea, the geopolitics between these three countries are at a wholly different level, also India and Russia are partners much beyond some regional dynamics and one can consider the other's stand on certain concerns.

besides, the concern kills Russian concerns about India buying stuff from other countries. They cant complain henceforth.

Really? from a think tank ? and you think a terror attack of 6 years old vintage compares with 40+ bomb blasts every month in Pakistan in terms of intelligence failure. Though I do wonder if every one who has attacked Pakistan has been taken out multiple times :-)D) then who is causing these 40+ blasts in Pakistan every month .

40 every month? I didn't know that. Indians will dupe themselves into believing anything. Do i have to remind that after 20 years, Dawood Ibrahim is still out of the hands of Indians. Don't try to be a smart arse. It ain't gonna help.

I thought Pakistani were our brothers :( why not go for T-129?
Because you cannot deliver T-129 on time due o Turkish army order and Pakistan needs the chopper which is rugged and able to carry both weapons and soldier .

Where do you read all of this non-sense from? Of course, Times of India.

Which part of my post seem non sense to you genius?

The esteem member are reiterating that India sought naval equipment from Turkey but refusing to tell which? I guess this qualify as nonsense apart from your post.

Yes there are attacks taking place, but its all going to be clamped down. If we know that for a fact they originated from Afghanistan, then we will make Afghanistan a war zone for you. They will pay the ultimate price. And besides, it's not like as if people are free from state sanctioned terror in India, from Punjab to Kashmir to Gujarat. While an insurgency goes on in the north east. So please keep you intelligent BS to yourself.

Afghanistan is already a war zone and we keep on a war footing there, eg. how the recent attack on Indian consulate by your Lashkars was foiled by ITBP along with ANA...what you will not be able to trace is, Indian involvement in attacks on Pakistan..and yes we will train and arm Afghan National army with the equipment they request and there is nothing you can do about it.

Indians having diarrhea, ISI must be responsible. I wonder when Russians didn't stop supplying RD93 to Pakistan, why would they pay any heed to Indian demands now? Business is business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom