What's new

India Railway Budget 2015

He raises freight rates and keeps civilian rates unchanged sending the economy into an inflation spiral. And then you say he's gonna spend money on Wifi , etc. etc. It really is bullshit budget.

Dude!!!!

Just because most internet champs dont get how the monetary system works, does not mean you go around flaunting your awesome command over the spelling of the word 'inflation'. Thats just not fair to us mortals.

Indian Railways has Losses of 900 Crore per month now.
You're falling for the lollipops he's giving. The big problem with Railway budget has been where you will get the money from- the most politically volatile decision of increasing consumer rates vs freight rates . Other Jalebis like like modernization etc. are secondary to this key decision. Else budget after budget you have one long list of Jalebis .
He raises freight rates and keeps civilian rates unchanged sending the economy into an inflation spiral. And then you say he's gonna spend money on Wifi , etc. etc. It really is bullshit budget.

Same argument goes for where will get the money if u announce a lot of trains and cut the fares.

Self contradiction. ?

The safety, track capacity, electrification, revamping stations,more general coaches for poor and middle class, safety and ofcourse wifi as you said among the main decisions.

Modernisation is not a jelebi... its the need of the hour for one of the most unsafe, unhygienic, obsolete system.

To make it simple, if you have an old home and its very dirty, you dont build additional rooms but improve the present rooms or say modernise it and add features that are in reflection of modern times... u replace old leaking fridge with new, change the old dialup to wifi, etc etc...

@SpArK didn't we have a rule against morons somewhere in the forum?

I have awarded a rating for getting personal and showering personal abuse.

Same argument goes for where will get the money if u announce a lot of trains and cut the fares.

Self contradiction. ?

The safety, track capacity, electrification, revamping stations,more general coaches for poor and middle class, safety and ofcourse wifi as you said among the main decisions.

Modernisation is not a jelebi... its the need of the hour for one of the most unsafe, unhygienic, obsolete system.

To make it simple, if you have an old home and its very dirty, you dont build additional rooms but improve the present rooms or say modernise it and add features that are in reflection of modern times... u replace old leaking fridge with new, change the old dialup to wifi, etc etc...

logic+apptards = syntax error :lol:
ab kejru is giving free bijli +WiFi(waiting 4 that kjruddin) u will see more trolls

don't worry guys @Guynextdoor2 is more of a 'dognextdoor' , he barks and sometimes even bites whenever he sees any existential threat to his master.

don't believe me ? check out his avatar
your reply befits your DP

Garbage budget seems to have been dictated by Mamta Banerjee herself. Instead of raising long overdue civilian tariff modi raises freight again (already among the highest in the world). The increased freight rates, especially coal with the new auctioned prices will set off an inflationary trend in power quite soon.

I'm sure even the usual Bhakt whitewashing is not going to erase the blot off this incompetent exercise. The markets, meanwhile are tanking again, learnig the hard way what I have been saying for a long time. This emperor is running stark naked on the streets.

Rail Budget 2015: No Increase in Passenger Fares, No New Trains Announced – NDTV Profit

@Bang Galore @DRAY -- no economic messiah here I'm afraid.
read more you idiot... freight on majority items has gone down..stop following media reports... pull out a copy of the budget and read it.

Railway need funds, otherwise we will not have swanky railway stations, cleaner Platforms.

We need Bullet Trains too.

First set up a small route for Bullet train say 30 KM.

As we operate BTs on it, IR will have a feather in its cap, also we will be able to get idea whether BTs will be profiatble on large scale or not.

Self contradiction. ?

You have completely lost the plot here man. You think we are in a place where we can even think of new trains? You cannot launch new trains and you can't not raise fares either. We are well away from those choices now and are headed for disaster here. Of course you'll talk as if others are dissing 'modernization', my point was that while he's showing you the lollipop of modernization and stuff he's not taken the crucial decicion of raising passenger fares. That's a decision so important that Dinesh Trivedi decided to fight it out with his political boss Mamta Banerjee than to put up with her. There is a reason why the markets are tanking- this is a completely silly exercise with no fundamentals in it.

@SpArK I'm out of here.

it was nothing personal i saw his avatar & name and cracked a joke , users here use far more foul language. Do you guys have no sense of humor , its not like i said something really harsh . Healthy trolling should be tolerated , i feel like i am in some high school surrounded by all masterji's .

Railway need funds, otherwise we will not have swanky railway stations, cleaner Platforms.

We need Bullet Trains too.

First set up a small route for Bullet train say 30 KM.

As we operate BTs on it, IR will have a feather in its cap, also we will be able to get idea whether BTs will be profiatble on large scale or not.
Indeed Mate Last Budget Was About SkyHigh Visions But No Clarity on Ground Level.This Budget Targets Some of the Practical Issues Railways Facing Presently

You have completely lost the plot here man. You think we are in a place where we can even think of new trains? You cannot launch new trains and you can't not raise fares either. We are well away from those choices now and are headed for disaster here. Of course you'll talk as if others are dissing 'modernization', my point was that while he's showing you the lollipop of modernization and stuff he's not taken the crucial decicion of raising passenger fares. That's a decision so important that Dinesh Trivedi decided to fight it out with his political boss Mamta Banerjee than to put up with her. There is a reason why the markets are tanking- this is a completely silly exercise with no fundamentals in it.

Please spare us the trash talk. If crude continued at above $90 a barrel, then raising fares would have made sense. You agenda is clear and is fooling no one.

So you are saying fares should have been increased?

I guess if that happened you would have been singing, crude prices is down and most are diesel locomotives and yet the govt increased fares..

Dude.. you are one unbelievable guy....

railway 1.JPG
railway 2.JPG
railway 3.JPG

Garbage budget seems to have been dictated by Mamta Banerjee herself. Instead of raising long overdue civilian tariff modi raises freight again (already among the highest in the world). The increased freight rates, especially coal with the new auctioned prices will set off an inflationary trend in power quite soon.

I'm sure even the usual Bhakt whitewashing is not going to erase the blot off this incompetent exercise. The markets, meanwhile are tanking again, learnig the hard way what I have been saying for a long time. This emperor is running stark naked on the streets.

Rail Budget 2015: No Increase in Passenger Fares, No New Trains Announced – NDTV Profit

@Bang Galore @DRAY -- no economic messiah here I'm afraid.
and if civilian tariff is increased then you would cried...........app logic

An educated guess, considering AAP expectations ...

50% cut in all fares for the first half of the journey. If you complete the journey, then you have to pay in full.
abhi koi auto wala bakega same line 50% wali ..lol

The difference between AAP thinking is... every one is corrupt do dharna take out the money and everything is cheap. AAP does not believe in investing and generating revenue. sala khud revenue ka hai toh sirf tax or chori hi samjh ati hai.

BJP says, invest right now so that tomorrow you are not in poor state and have ample for coming generation plus use wisely.

Back
Top Bottom