What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

The very next day Pakistans power problem will be solved. Thats a "Kunda" I will love to see being utilized. Militants can't cross? Make lemonade.

you may also want to study electricity before studying your kunda connection details..since you may find the voltage in those wires probably quite higher than your electric circuits can handle..

Most of the freedom fighters already in Kashmir.

They are patiently waiting for NATO to get the f*ck out of the area.

Then we can start this party. And we will party like its 1965.

Like the freedom fighters in baluch and Sindh ..we will also party like 1971..

whats the need to make ditch on our own side??

Twice the Precaution, maybe ! :undecided:

you may also want to study electricity before studying your kunda connection details..since you may find the voltage in those wires probably quite higher than your electric circuits can handle..

Transformer agaiii lagaaa leiiin geiii ! :D

The transformer will not work either since we change the voltage after some time..:bounce:

Bhai I studied Physics the last time in my A Levels & I scored a C in that...so don't ask me more about these things ! :ashamed:

Sharmindaa kar diyaaa bhai ko tuuu neiii ! :cray:

[Bregs];4732663 said:
Better to solve Kashmir issue and avoid spending huge amounts on these security apparatus

Phir aiseeeiii kar Lahore aaa jaaa....we'd decide the future of Kashmir over a plate of Kastoori Kebab ! :D

Mein kehtaa huuun na teriii na meriii - Lets give Kashmir to America....so that when it develops her....we can do a Mexican Border Crossing on the Kashmiri Yanks from both sides ! :lol:

Phir aiseeeiii kar Lahore aaa jaaa....we'd decide the future of Kashmir over a plate of Kastoori Kebab ! :D

Mein kehtaa huuun na teriii na meriii - Lets give Kashmir to America....so that when it develops her....we can do a Mexican Border Crossing on the Kashmiri Yanks from both sides ! :lol:

sure i would love to, have a desire to visit lahore eating street. let the relations improve for common Indians to visit. The best solution for Kashmir will be the one decided by India n Pakistan

Rpg to fence. Problem solved.

Indians are dumb.

Indians are dumb.

Tex-Breaks-It-Down-Again-Framed.jpg

Indians are dumb.

But Pakistanis are not doing that. Wonder why?

Because they know that RPGing a piece of wire may break the wire at that part, but that can be easily repaired. The RPG would cost more than the aluminium required to rewire that part.

But breaking that part of the wiring, whether by RPG or any other means, would immediately set off alarms on the Indian side that make it impossible for any Pakistani terrorist to infiltrate. So even in death, the wire would have served it's purpose.

Who's dumb now?

Umm .. Okay, on an extremely serious note. We will use a stabilizer.

Back
Top Bottom