What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

Most of the freedom fighters already in Kashmir.

They are patiently waiting for NATO to get the f*ck out of the area.

Then we can start this party. And we will party like its 1965.

Well according to you guys the entire 1.2 million man army is deployed in this small state so a few hundred/thousand scum shouldn't be an issue- right? ;)

There is no NATO in Kashmir. So what exactly are they waiting for? And what were they doing between 1965 and 2001? Wake up and smell the coffee.

There is no NATO in Kashmir. So what exactly are they waiting for? And what were they doing between 1965 and 2001? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Good point but more specifically between the 1980s and now? I think most people are aware of the "bad years" ie 80s to early 00s. The fact is it was the IA/CAPFs that brought things to the current state of relative tranquility not any other factor. If needs be these guys can do so again. However this time with far greater resources being employed by the Indian side and with Pakistan is a state of crisis meaning the efforts of anti-India groups won't be as targeted of focused as before.

we must focus on chinese land grab at LAC.......................its freaking 640km2!!!

It is already electrified. Each fence is electrified, and between the fences, there are landmines. That fencing is a stark omen of death for wannabe foreign "freedom fighters". It's motto should be "LoC : Terrorizing terrorists since 2004".

Untitled-1271.png

seriously dude...did they really use that phrase as a warning?? i must say our army is creative neverthless

This is the news of the week!! I've been highlighting this for some time now- the fencing and anti-infiltration projects of India along the LoC and border with Pakistan is just so darn effective. Now these fools are having to try and cross across some of the most inhospitable terrain to try and find a way in ie over mountains and throw snow and then they are easy to track by UAVs as their footprints are a dead give away so operations against these groups can be launched.

The Indian govt is thankfully building similar fencing along the border with Bangledesh now so another potential terrorist/smuggling supply route will be cut off for good.

Madam, the case of China is very different. Firstly as bad as China is, they aren't sending across armed terrorists into India to kill and maim innocents. Secondly for as much hype around China and encroachment issues as there is, the situation is actually relatively peaceful on the ground between the two sides. Unlike with the LoC, the two sides do not actually engage one another and it must be decades since either side has used live fire on the other. There are established norms between the PLA and IA. There may be a lot of sensationalism around China but it doesn't really warrant this kind of multi-multi- billion dollar fencing and survelince equipment expenditure.

Just my opinion.

The peaceful border does not give a any guarantee of nothing serious going on........... After hearing news about I contacted a IA guy posted in Ladakh he also saying very similar to what media is highlighting..........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom