What's new

India pursues China-led trade deal despite domestic opposition

You can appreciate that as being one of your eternal enemies, it's hard not to see indians as a huge collective, of indians being all the same.
We're clearly not, as evidenced by the variety of views you get here on PDF from Indian members themselves.

Not here for any fake peacenik garbage, but we should try and have a dialogue like grown ups every now and then.

This place has been like a chan trollfest lately, spiked horribly after August 5th, overzealous mods, rabid 'shoot first never talk' mobs of enraged Pakistanis.

If there ever were intel and military people from anywhere on earth watching this at some stage, they've long since left. Fukin' hell, us centcom had an official account here.

Now there's trollposts in every section and brainless comments flooding every thread..

upload_2019-10-13_15-34-8.jpeg

CZ4skBbUsAAgiXI.jpg

We're clearly not, as evidenced by the variety of views you get here on PDF from Indian members themselves.

Not here for any fake peacenik garbage, but we should try and have a dialogue like grown ups every now and then.

This place has been like a chan trollfest lately, spiked horribly after August 5th, overzealous mods, rabid 'shoot first never talk' mobs of enraged Pakistanis.

If there ever were intel and military people from anywhere on earth watching this at some stage, they've long since left. Fukin' hell, us centcom had an official account here.

Now there's trollposts in every section and brainless comments flooding every thread..

View attachment 583738
CZ4skBbUsAAgiXI.jpg
Pakistanis here keep writing why arent Indians replying anymore, scared? - They forget they banned them all for their opinion in the first place.

These days, more PDF Pakistani are in mood attacking China than their Indian counterparts. Are you sure attacking China's one-party system is in Pakistan's best interest?

Luckily since it is a one party system you can't do anything. Only Xi has the power, and he's choosing to invest in Pakistan:toast_sign:

Pakistanis here keep writing why arent Indians replying anymore, scared? - They forget they banned them all for their opinion in the first place.
Yup, 99% sane Indian (and by that I don't mean just anti BJP or unhappy Indian muslims) voices are gone, people got banned or left, as have many Chinese and even some Pakistanis.

Modi troll army can play the 8chan troll game better than anyone on the planet, but that just defeats the whole purpose of this forum.

Bring back the good ol PDF, lets play posting and comment cricket test matches.

but let the middle east section do what they do, they are experts at war and hate. :P

Yup, 99% sane Indian (and by that I don't mean just anti BJP or unhappy Indian muslims) voices are gone, people got banned or left, as have many Chinese and even some Pakistanis.

Modi troll army can play the 8chan troll game better than anyone on the planet, but that just defeats the whole purpose of this forum.

Bring back the good ol PDF, lets play posting and comment cricket test matches.

but let the middle east section do what they do, they are experts at war and hate. :P
If people want to just be a troll and outrage against each other, go to twitter. Defence forum should be for sane discussions and not for peoples bias and anger issues.
There are few people in the forum who have decided to derail any and every comment from Indians and are getting them banned. I hope the admins really take note.

View attachment 583738
CZ4skBbUsAAgiXI.jpg

I'm sure indians do FAR worst on indian forums. Also, Pakistanis and indians hate each other more than even the Arabs and Israelis do.

So indians are very honest and give Pakistanis fair treatment on indian forums........:disagree:

I'm sure indians do FAR worst on indian forums. Also, Pakistanis and indians hate each other more than even the Arabs and Israelis do.
Wrong.. I was very good friends with Pakistanis dude when I was in dubai. We still are good friends. It helps that we both are atheists.

So indians are very honest and give Pakistanis fair treatment on indian forums........:disagree:
I dont know about other forums so why would i comment on them. Be it Indian or Pakistani forum, if something is wrong, I would be equally vocal about it. Trying to replicate something that you say is wrong somewhere else isnt something to brag.
I am sure there are Indian forums who troll all day, but so do people here. Whats the difference? And thats only a handful of people.
I have seen people getting banned for really stupid reasons here bcoz some people are abusing the power. They cant see how in long term this forum will become an echo chamber.
Its not about Indians only whom you obviously hate, even pakistanis who have different opinion or political affiliation are targeted by some selected few constantly.

I dont know about other forums so why would i comment on them. Be it Indian or Pakistani forum, if something is wrong, I would be equally vocal about it. Trying to replicate something that you say is wrong somewhere else isnt something to brag.
I am sure there are Indian forums who troll all day, but so do people here. Whats the difference? And thats only a handful of people.
I have seen people getting banned for really stupid reasons here bcoz some people are abusing the power. They cant see how in long term this forum will become a echo chamber.
Its not about Indians only whom you obviously hate, even pakistanis who have different opinion or political affiliation are targeted by some selected few constantly.
Jis ki Lathi, Uss ki Bhens

View attachment 583738
CZ4skBbUsAAgiXI.jpg

Your fellow Indians did not help the situation by promising to bag Kashmiri girls and celebrating it as an opportunity to rape or ‘take them’ to Indian villages to wed.

Your fellow Indians did not help the situation by promising to bag Kashmiri girls and celebrating it as an opportunity to rape or ‘take them’ to Indian villages to wed.

They only said that because their own women are abnormally hideously ugly and they know it.

Wrong.. I was very good friends with Pakistanis dude when I was in dubai. We still are good friends. It helps that we both are atheists.

One example doesn't change the reality for the millions or billions.

If anyone understand Hindu psyche he would know Hindutva radicals who are ruling bharat would love to lose to China for regional isolation of Pakistan. They would offer a deal which Chinese can not resist, it can be anything. If not now maybe after 10 years or so.

Sooner or Later USA will see bharat is not in mood to counter China but is overly obsessed with Islamic Republic of Pakistan, on other side USA is not delivering hindutva's long desire, I remember when Trump come to power the Hindu radicals were worshipping him in their dirty squares hoping he will punish Pakistanis, he will bomb Pakistan to stone age and starve Pakistan via sanctions, in short they were thinking he will fight India's war on American cost in blood and treasure. But trump finally got the sense of Hindu design against Pakistan. Hence, No more drone stikes which Obama the pig used to humilate Pakistan with help of traitors in GHQ and Govt, trying to end mess in Afghanistan, trying to reset relations with Pakistan.

So this quad is just another fake ploy just like fake tender India issue to weaken Pakistani military cooperation with no real substance or intent.

For Pakistan, alliances are good for sometime but at the end you need your own feet to stand up. Pakistan must strive for diversification.

Regested as a member on PDF exactly 4 years ago. I came to cherish the "Iron Brotherhood" with Pakistan people, and to troll Indian members who seemed to boast beyond India could deliver.

4 years later, I not long take side. Though I still troll those who boast, I have to say I respect what India has been trying to achieve and what it has accomplished, I despise those who would let their religious prejutice overtake their logic and common sense, worse, attack or even lecture those who have nothing but goodwill to them, by using the same Western propoganda that Chinese are so familiar with and tired of.

Honestly India is too far behind and needs lot of reforms, but there is general acceptance that this is the priority among critical mass of people (of all kinds...both movers and shakers but also general people).

This makes us more economy oriented ...whereas others focus only on sharpest spear military stuff and then scratch heads why their "body" behind it gets weaker and fragile as time goes on. In fact point blank, I got no answer a few times when I queried why per capita, military imports for these guys are much higher than us when the perception portrayed (past the actual numbers) is one of "large apex export" claim.

Literally I have seen here pages and pages of chest thumping over like a few 10's of million military "sales" to whichever other country....but complete ignorance on the issues that severely depress the sales of products that concern bread+butter 99% of the people livelihoods.

Like I see for example China export say 20 billion of that kind of (99%) stuff to some country, and India export like say 5 billion of that kind of stuff.....but the country with this military-apex-complex export in total less than a few 100 mil (total incl the military stuff)...even if the destination country is "strong religion-based ally" or whatever.

It befuddles and amuses me....and they seem to want to largely continue that trajectory too.

Anyway there is much to do on our end in our economy, and Chinese have charted a lot of relevant sectors. We want converted final production (with quality apex investment), and move up the MVA chain... its starting in some sectors, but lot more to do. I feel some deal will be worked out with 5G access to China and in return get a good access for Indian IT and Pharma sectors in other direction, and platform grows and expands from there. We are not trading and investing enough with each other still....but the direction and impetus and understanding is getting better now. Each decade will be better than the previous one for quite some time now.

The one fundamental problem for which there is a lot of contention in RCEP is about putting a trade threshold of a particular item, so that no country tries dumping their surplus for cheap and destroy the market competitiveness. Guess what? China isnt agreeing to it. Its really easy for big countries to flood the local market without such a cap. I dont see how they will solve it, so that it benefits if not everyone. at least most of the countries.

At some point India needs to stop being so coddled and protected. Its coming to nearly 20 years now since year 2000 when the first base was laid in from the 91 reforms era.

It is high time there is more competition and exposure in broad sectors of Indian economy....we will actually do lot better adapting in long run compared to say US....because we simply dont have the buffer like they do (or fake) with their federal reserve.

It is all about negotiating for access for our strengths in all the RCEP markets, and look at sum total improvement. Where countries have huge advantage w.r.t us, we have to at some point bite the bullet there, allow liquidity movements of note (that create investment flow pressure) and back work the investment through the MVA chain.

We already missed too many buses with this protectionist drama nonsense. We have a 2 trillion market cap now to use as inertia counterweight as needed....its high time India man's up economically to get somewhere rather than just keep using the same old arguments of the old India of the 90s/2000s.

Back
Top Bottom