What's new

India pursues China-led trade deal despite domestic opposition

Yup this is best approach. There will be increasing economic cooperation in the coming decade (2020 - 2030). China has most of the 1st hand experience in lot of things India wants to expand.

RCEP will be good 1st step that reduce lot of current barriers between us.

BTW, this was very interesting development:

https://www.ft.com/content/440fecb8-e4cd-11e9-b112-9624ec9edc59

But as Chinese funds fight shy of the US, they are turning their energies to Asia. India and south-east Asia are a particular focus, with Chinese venture capital investment in India surpassing that in the US in the latest quarter, according to data from Refinitiv.

@rott @GeraltofRivia @Dungeness
The one fundamental problem for which there is a lot of contention in RCEP is about putting a trade threshold of a particular item, so that no country tries dumping their surplus for cheap and destroy the market competitiveness. Guess what? China isnt agreeing to it. Its really easy for big countries to flood the local market without such a cap. I dont see how they will solve it, so that it benefits if not everyone. at least most of the countries.

This is your brain on a one party system.

When you are not allowed to have your own thoughts and opinions, you ever up like this guy.

Ignore him. He is an indian pretending to be Chinese.

Radical religion is mentle disease

whatever support you have provided, how many times you have helped
they will blindly intervene your internal affairs once your enemy use religious tool make problems
Radical religion make people irrational

@waz @Dubious @Horus @Arsalan @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle

We have an indian false-flagger pretending to be Chinese.

Beggars cannot be choosers

Prophetically true. Poor Pakistan. That permanent begging bowl since 47 ensures Pakistan cannot even dream of joining RCEP.

This is NOT a China trade pact. Its an Asian trade Pact with Australia New Zealand Japan and the whole of ASEAN

Prophetically true. Poor Pakistan. That permanent begging bowl since 47 ensures Pakistan cannot even dream of joining RCEP.

This is NOT a China trade pact. Its an Asian trade Pact with Australia New Zealand Japan and the whole of ASEAN

So says the person who's country is the biggest open sewer in the world and contains the largest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world...........:lol::

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/streanh-in-numbers/cid/1684099

https://www.mic.com/articles/89515/...rty-in-india-can-their-new-leader-change-that

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

:azn:

We have an indian false-flagger pretending to be Chinese.
Why ? Pretty big country, China. Is everyone from there supposed to be in lock-step with what Pakistanis would want them to say ?

Then why are showstopper, jamahir, joe shearer and many other anti BJP Indians on here not Pakistani false flaggers ?

Why ? Pretty big country, China. Is everyone from there supposed to be in lock-step with what Pakistanis would want them to say ?

Then why are showstopper, jamahir, joe shearer and many other anti BJP Indians on here not Pakistani false flaggers ?

Do you expect them to believe the same ilk who claimed to have killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16?...........:lol:

Do you expect them to believe the same ilk who claimed to have killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16?...........:lol:
No, plenty of skeptics of that claim here in India too, including those who support the current Indian govt.

Collectivism bad, individualism good.. stop thinking in terms of ilk etc.. people could say plenty about your "ilk" too.. supported bin laden, were the main people behind 9/11, KSM etc.. I could go on.

Regested as a member on PDF exactly 4 years ago. I came to cherish the "Iron Brotherhood" with Pakistan people, and to troll Indian members who seemed to boast beyond India could deliver.

4 years later, I not long take side. Though I still troll those who boast, I have to say I respect what India has been trying to achieve and what it has accomplished, I despise those who would let their religious prejutice overtake their logic and common sense, worse, attack or even lecture those who have nothing but goodwill to them, by using the same Western propoganda that Chinese are so familiar with and tired of.
I pity on you if you are going to build your opinion based upon PDF random posters.

No, plenty of skeptics of that claim here in India too, including those who support the current Indian govt.

Collectivism bad, individualism good.. stop thinking in terms of ilk etc.. people could say plenty about your "ilk" too.. supported bin laden, were the main people behind 9/11, KSM etc.. I could go on.

You can appreciate that as being one of your eternal enemies, it's hard not to see indians as a huge collective, of indians being all the same.

Regested as a member on PDF exactly 4 years ago. I came to cherish the "Iron Brotherhood" with Pakistan people, and to troll Indian members who seemed to boast beyond India could deliver.

4 years later, I not long take side. Though I still troll those who boast, I have to say I respect what India has been trying to achieve and what it has accomplished, I despise those who would let their religious prejutice overtake their logic and common sense, worse, attack or even lecture those who have nothing but goodwill to them, by using the same Western propoganda that Chinese are so familiar with and tired of.

Please don't base your opinions on a few random posters who do not represent the feelings of the majority of Pakistanis. We have a lot of traitors who work against Pakistan and our allies. Please ignore them as they are lost causes.

Also no matter what a few traitors say, if ANYONE EVER attacked China, there would be many Pakistanis volunteering to fight for China. Make no mistake about that.

Back
Top Bottom