What's new

India pulls out of Sultan of Johor Cup due to Pakistan’s presence

No need to waste time on observing a billion plus crowd living in a poor country, it will be more shocking if NASA release early morning pic of India when billons pooping in open streets of mighty India.. :lol:

Trust SUPARCO to do this favour to you. why depend on NASA :D

This is bad news for Malaysia, they will lose out on more money by having Pakistan there and not India.

Having India will bring more TV money here and a bigger crowd

Btw why isnt Hockey as popular in Bangladesh compared to India and PAk?

As per your logic, Russia, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Newzealand, etc are all in stoneage? The image shows, Pakistan still have plenty of light compare to these countries.
To whom u r explaining.. Lol.. They celebrating because they think they have more light and energy then usa russia china Canada.. And europ spacily.. Ghrrrrr kia banya ka dimag ha

This is bad news for Malaysia, they will lose out on more money by having Pakistan there and not India.

Having India will bring more TV money here and a bigger crowd

Btw why isnt Hockey as popular in Bangladesh compared to India and PAk?
Lo G.. Aik aor a gia blackmaler.. Lol why dont u complaining your bhagwan, pray dont give sunlight to Pakistan or we will stop praying u.. :cheesy:

As per your logic, Russia, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Newzealand, etc are all in stoneage? The image shows, Pakistan still have plenty of light compare to these countries.
Its your deduction hence it is your logic :D

Stefan Effenberg was one of the best football players in Germany.
But he got life long ban from the board for showing middle finger to the audience.
Just like civilized nations act.

Lo G.. Aik aor a gia blackmaler.. Lol why dont u complaining your bhagwan, pray dont give sunlight to Pakistan or we will stop praying u.. :cheesy:

Don't ANGRY us :nono:

Our prayers are really strong and have powerful effects :yay:

upload_2017-4-15_16-38-34.png

Awwwwawawwwwwwwwww shaklay jao'n :cray: Come on guys our hockey players did some action just to cheer up the crowd :mad: Jao paj jao koi maafi nae :P

@driver @SherDil @The Sandman @RealNapster @he'll hound

It was obviously not spontaneous reaction by one or two players (like Kohli finger or dada shirt waving). It was a planned concerted choreographed move by the Pakistani team to disrespect the host country and crowd. Knowing fully well that we are civilized people. Wonder who would have been brave enough to do the same in Multan or Peshawar or Faislabad.

It was obviously not spontaneous reaction by one or two players (like Kohli finger or dada shirt waving). It was a planned concerted choreographed move by the Pakistani team to disrespect the host country and crowd. Knowing fully well that we are civilized people. Wonder who would have been brave enough to do the same in Multan or Peshawar or Faislabad.
don't give me lectures ! None is forcing you to play with us.:closed:
rondoo bachay

don't give me lectures ! None is forcing you to play with us.:closed:
rondoo bachay

No one is giving you lectures. You quote my post and I am responding. As for the bachay part, I'm probably old enough to have fathered you.

No one is giving you lectures. You quote my post and I am responding. As for the bachay part, I'm probably old enough to have fathered you.
O really? I asked you the reason n you came up with your childish tantrums. Grow up uncle

Back
Top Bottom