What's new

India pulls out of Sultan of Johor Cup due to Pakistan’s presence

Kholi ki to hum aisy bjain gay k woh

Ohh.. Do u ever thought how many billions your industries earned with the heart touching songs of rahat ali khan and the charming actors like fawad khan, hamza ali.. Roti to salo hum kama k daity hain ulta tum logon ko

I don't understand your logic bro.

Both made their money from established Indian industries. From Indian public.

You want to say that the industry should not make money in turn so that it can pay the artistes?

And so many Indians earn their bread from Pakistan too.

India is not giving aid but taking part in a commercial venture when employing PK talent. It means you take the talent, use the talent to make more money by selling the fruits of that talent to other people and markets. Otherwise by your logic so many of you Indians are making a living in Muslim countries (which you hate so much being Muslim and Ghar Wapsi and beef ban, and the pogroms, and the illegal and immoral occupation of Kashmir) and therefore should return and make India the shupar pisser.

You started off saying how many Indians make their money in and from Pakistan.

Then clumsily side stepped to Muslim countries.

You realise you are on an adult forum debating with adults here?

Thats rich Comes from a nation who is afraid to even let the players of other country in to compete.

We've visited each other and played each other for decades after Partition.

Things have changed. Whether you want to see it or not.

You want to say that the industry should not make money in turn so that it can pay the artistes?

U need to understand, that its indian industry which hired the services of our actors and singers to earn money, it does not mean they go there for begging.. I think pak need to ban pak singers and actors which benefiting extra money into indian economy

U need to understand, that its indian industry which hired the services of our actors and singers to earn money, it does not mean they go there for begging.. I think pak need to ban pak singers and actors which benefiting extra money into indian economy

No one said they came begging. I'm not stupid. Its a business.

I did say that they lost their welcome in India when they failed to act like normal human beings and took a hard Pakistani line.

No one said they came begging. I'm not stupid. Its a business.

I did say that they lost their welcome in India when they failed to act like normal human beings and took a hard Pakistani line.
Ohh what they did? Im sure they did not slaughtered any cow in india..

No i see it rather clearly its the hypocrisy in your argument and India's that i pointed out. Your country wants us to apologise, apologise for what? The fact that you did not let our players enter your country, something you admit above citing it to things have changed. If anyone who needs to apologise is India for lacking the spirit of sports and mixing of politics with it.

Your country wants us to apologise, apologise for what?

Apologize for the shirt removing churlish behavior of your team members.

This is not me saying so. This is the official position of the Indian Hockey Federation.

hahhah good for them.Indian govt knows how to keep happy their jingoistic sanghis.

Apologize for the shirt removing churlish behavior of your team members.

This is not me saying so. This is the official position of the Indian Hockey Federation.
You are an Indian and its your federation saying. For us one and the same and as for our response. well Indian Hockey can go and **** itself for all we care.

These tournaments are not invitational.

India is avoiding invitational tournaments where Pakistan is also invited by hosting nations.
India is biggest MUNAFIQ country, they will pull out where it suits them, they will never pull out if it suits them, they have no principles, only blackmailing other nations because of their mere size

I think pak cricket team should celebrate and wave there shirts in cricket world Cup, then we will se how there cricket bord, and there respected govt will react.. Will they boycott world Cup.. Heheee

No.. U r afraid ur Nation is afraid of us, thafa why they don't invite our singers, actors, crickets in India, they knew we have upar hand in all sorts of talents

Sure, WILL your talented artists beat Bollywood and make Pakistan proud without using Indian platform :o:

And so many Indians earn their bread from Pakistan too.

India is not giving aid but taking part in a commercial venture when employing PK talent. It means you take the talent, use the talent to make more money by selling the fruits of that talent to other people and markets. Otherwise by your logic so many of you Indians are making a living in Muslim countries (which you hate so much being Muslim and Ghar Wapsi and beef ban, and the pogroms, and the illegal and immoral occupation of Kashmir) and therefore should return and make India the shupar pisser.

So why do banya Indians earning their bread from Pakistan has still not lifted the Ban while Pakistani multiplexes have succumbed to economic pressures and sold their nationalism by releasing Indians movies ?

No i see it rather clearly its the hypocrisy in your argument and India's that i pointed out. Your country wants us to apologise, apologise for what? The fact that you did not let our players enter your country, something you admit above citing it to things have changed. If anyone who needs to apologise is India for lacking the spirit of sports and mixing of politics with it.

You can always demand apologies from India. Then see our response :p:

So to isolate Pakistan, these lunatics isolated themselves. :lol:

I am glad that you are happy with your observation. May the present trend continues :lol:

India is biggest MUNAFIQ country, they will pull out where it suits them, they will never pull out if it suits them, they have no principles, only blackmailing other nations because of their mere size

We have started behaving like a powerful nation and all powerful nations are MUNAFIQ :devil:

I am glad that you are happy with your observation. May the present trend continues :lol:

I hope the present trend continues. So when is India boycotting champions trophy in Cricket?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom