What's new

India pulls out of Sultan of Johor Cup due to Pakistan’s presence

O really? I asked you the reason n you came up with your childish tantrums. Grow up uncle

What childish tantrum did you see me throw kiddo?

You were being cocky about their disgusting demonstration of low class. I told you why our Federation took the stand it has and demands an official apology from Pakistan before normal play resumes.

That's not a tantrum. What is juvenile was your initial post that started the exchange.

You want to be treated like an adult, don't act smart. You may also please note all my previous posts on this thread address adults. And are worded accordingly.

Last edited:
What childish tantrum did you see me throw kiddo?

You were being cocky about their disgusting demonstration of low class. I told you why our Federation took the stand it has and demands an official apology from Pakistan before normal play resumes.

That's not a tantrum. What is juvenile was your initial post that started the exchange.

You want to be treated like an adult, don't suck a lolly and act smart.
I fear a ban so, plz take your big mouth elsewhere. Or------

Who is calling names?

Discuss in a civil manner. Educated ho. Why behave jahil?
it was you who called our hockey team a group of low lives . And you certainly lack manners ! about time you Learn some if your parents didn't teach you

it was you who called our hockey team a group of low lives . And you certainly lack manners ! about time you Learn some if your parents didn't teach you

I did say your hockey team exhibited very poor class.

Can you point out this "low lives" part I am supposed to have called them?

Please introspect on your own manners first. Especially when you know you are speaking to an elder.

India acts like weak victim as always....those poor people

It was obviously not spontaneous reaction by one or two players (like Kohli finger or dada shirt waving). It was a planned concerted choreographed move by the Pakistani team to disrespect the host country and crowd. Knowing fully well that we are civilized people. Wonder who would have been brave enough to do the same in Multan or Peshawar or Faislabad.
If removing shirt was uncivilized why dont you ban Salman Khan, Amir Khan and Sharukh Khan movies in which they roam half naked without shirt ? (not to mention Sunny Leaone) . Why dont you start from your own home ?

Seeing the actions of the pakistani players was illuminating as it revealed the mentallity of an average pakistani.
For all the best hosts and stuff , they have a inbuilt core of hatred for anyone dissimilar.
Whether shias, ahemediyas, hindus, christians .
Its a sad country.

Seeing the actions of the pakistani players was illuminating as it revealed the mentallity of an average pakistani.
For all the best hosts and stuff , they have a inbuilt core of hatred for anyone dissimilar.
Whether shias, ahemediyas, hindus, christians .
Its a sad country.

It exhibits class and upbringing more than anything.

That too such boorishness in victory?? !!!

Back
Top Bottom