What's new

India probably world's third largest economy: OECD

:lol: :lol:

don't worry, indians have a habit of day dreaming..they live in the world of 'shinning india, shupa powa india, india the best' blah blah blah..

I wish you could understand/see their national media..their national media fools gullible indians to an unimaginable extent...Recently, their media was telling how indian army is capable of defeating China and Pakistan at once in just 48 hours :D

u also dont worry u ppl hav a habit of dennying:rofl:........wel the bolded words...are the written in the article i cant c them please educate me:lol:...obsessiveness on its heights....btw did ur denial mode care to read that its not nominal the article talks aout ppp...& india is already 4th on that scale......& which news are u talking about ?? 48 hour...well share ur source(not pakistani)....dude get a life :omghaha:

its because India use gold as dowry.

chu#$E , we use it in chywanprash too ,and that is part of our daily diet ..so what ?
the amount of gold a average ccp chinese or pakistani can imagine had been orally ingested by indians in centuries.
so please don`t troll everytime. just start eating chywanprash daily and see the magic effect of it in your mind and body.

I know Pakistani education system is really bad with its madrassas and what-not, but this is a new low in intelligence even by Pakistani standards....

Times of India is simply reporting it, the actual analysisis done by OECD...

:tup: :tup:

so u r an ultra nationalist Indian!!lol..i m hearin da NASA story for da first time..actually itz just 25% nd itz not a wonder coz Indians r da mainstay o sme o da biggest MNC's...Indias IITs provide sme o da brightest minds to da world(c wat Bill Gates said abt IITs)..nd v hav nothin to prove da gold story..bt India s da biggest importer nd biggest market for gold

Back
Top Bottom