What's new

India probably world's third largest economy: OECD

:lol: :lol:

don't worry, indians have a habit of day dreaming..they live in the world of 'shinning india, shupa powa india, india the best' blah blah blah..

I wish you could understand/see their national media..their national media fools gullible indians to an unimaginable extent...Recently, their media was telling how indian army is capable of defeating China and Pakistan at once in just 48 hours :D

The articles is talking about the PPP.... while @Wright was referring to the GDP.

Now stop crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall gdp means squat.population pressure has to be taken into account.

Thats wrong. A large population does not mean a huge GDP.

Just look at the population and GDP figures of the G 20 alone.

Take India for instance:

More than half of all Indians work in the agricultural sector, but the sector itself only provides less than 15% of Indias entire GDP.

It means bulk of the GDP will be expended supporting the population,so effectively our economic power won't be as much as figures speak of.Same problem for china,why even after it outstrips usa in nominal gdp it won't reflect overall economic power.

This piece of "analysis" is coming from

Times of India...

So we know how unbiased it really is..

Times of India...

I know Pakistani education system is really bad with its madrassas and what-not, but this is a new low in intelligence even by Pakistani standards....

Times of India is simply reporting it, the actual analysisis done by OECD...

I know Pakistani education system is really bad with its madrassas and what-not, but this is a new low in intelligence even by Pakistani standards....

Times of India is simply reporting it, the actual analysisis done by OECD...

That was an offending racist commented towards Pakistanis.

Reported.

That was an offending racist commented towards Pakistanis.

Reported.

What? Its true, i only speak facts... :angel:

You are talking gov. stock of gold...if you add every household gold ...India would be much ahead of USA

There is no way to measure household gold... its just one of those fake stories that ultra-nationalist indians spread on the internet... like the 50% of nasa engineers are indian BS...

Once NaMo assumes office in Delhi, India will be second largest economy in the world. :yay:

Once NaMo assumes office in Delhi, India will be second largest economy in the world. :yay:

eb6.jpg

Times of India...

Its coming from the OECD....

Read and think before you write.

PPP is rather to compare living standards between nations.

If you want to compare the economic strengths of two nations, use the normal GDP.

Back
Top Bottom